• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

That's a great idea, MrsMohr! I still need to take my week 5 picture, but I already have my week 4 picture. :D

I have my four week one too KalonKiki! I will attach it!

ooohhhh oooohhhhh I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make everyone do weekly bump pictures in our thread :) We can make it like every Monday or something wouldn't that be fun! I know there is a thread for bumps but I'm talking about our October Pumpkin bumps!

Are you just trying to see my freakish post-tummy tuck baby bump progression? :haha:

I actually think keeping track of our bumps could be fun! I will probably show sooner than I did last time since I got stretched out once post-surgery already. Although a day after the c-section it snapped back in place and was a flat flat stomach again. Freaky stuff.

That's exactly it Maze lol...it's payback for bursting my seed bubble lol just kidding I hadn't even thought of it!

That's cool stuff not freaky stuff!

I thought it would be neat to see all of our October buddies bellies!

Alright, I'm attaching my 4 week picture (I think it was right at the 4 week mark too, my bff in Ohio insisted on having a bump picture NOW) it's not the best but it's my bump! Note that my stomach is usually flat so that is all baby Mohr's fault!

Do we want to make Monday bump day or should we post them as we hit new weeks?

Attachments

• 4 week Bump.jpg
    4 week Bump.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 12
Blueberry comes first. ;)

Maze!!! Why are you bursting my bubble woman lol !!!!!! Oh well at least we will be berries instead of seeds now. I liked the raspberry better than the blueberry though! :flower:

Those tickers are so deceiving, because the current bubble covers up the next three stages. Blueberry is 7 weeks... I am not really sure what 6 weeks is (sweetpea?). 5 weeks is an apple seed. So one more week of seeds. I am sorry to burst your bubble, I just didn't want you to wake up disappointed. :hugs:

The fruit stage comes! I can't believe that tomorrow I am 6 weeks, I feel like I only just found out, but that was two weeks ago.

Yep, next after apple seed is sweetpea! I just graduated to that !! :happydance:

Maze!!! Why are you bursting my bubble woman lol !!!!!! Oh well at least we will be berries instead of seeds now. I liked the raspberry better than the blueberry though! :flower:

Those tickers are so deceiving, because the current bubble covers up the next three stages. Blueberry is 7 weeks... I am not really sure what 6 weeks is (sweetpea?). 5 weeks is an apple seed. So one more week of seeds. I am sorry to burst your bubble, I just didn't want you to wake up disappointed. :hugs:

The fruit stage comes! I can't believe that tomorrow I am 6 weeks, I feel like I only just found out, but that was two weeks ago.

Nope I refuse to be seeds anymore :nope: lol...I'm skipping to sweet pea and that's that lol!

I can't believe you get to be fruit Maze, I'm jealous lol! Congrats though, obviously I can't wait to be fruit too ha ha!

Does anyone else have a bump already? I have a bump...I know it's just bloat right now but it's MY bloat bump. I was sitting at my desk yesterday and I looked down only to see my belly hanging OVER my pants...this is not normal for me. I actually look like I'm just slightly pregnant right now...aaannnddd I like it ha!

omg I totally do!! I know its just a bloat bump, but I can not fit into any of my jeans that I could even two and a half weeks ago :( I have been living in leggings and pj pants...!!

I think we should post them as a new week hits for each of us, as we don't all enter a new week on Mondays (even though I do, haha). This is my Week 4 bump:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/4323f19e-e49c-42c8-ad46-e1e979dae2b5_zpsa921973d.jpg

CUTE BUMPS LADIES!!!
OK, here is my pic , its from 5 days ago, so its even a tad bigger now....here it is ....
This would be my five wk baby bump, and i am just 6 wks now

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11

Nope I refuse to be seeds anymore :nope: lol...I'm skipping to sweet pea and that's that lol!

I can't believe you get to be fruit Maze, I'm jealous lol! Congrats though, obviously I can't wait to be fruit too ha ha!

Does anyone else have a bump already? I have a bump...I know it's just bloat right now but it's MY bloat bump. I was sitting at my desk yesterday and I looked down only to see my belly hanging OVER my pants...this is not normal for me. I actually look like I'm just slightly pregnant right now...aaannnddd I like it ha!

omg I totally do!! I know its just a bloat bump, but I can not fit into any of my jeans that I could even two and a half weeks ago :( I have been living in leggings and pj pants...!!

Yup I have ONE pair of jeans that I'm not getting super muffin top in already. I'm about to go shopping for lots of leggings and tunic tops!

I think we should post them as a new week hits for each of us, as we don't all enter a new week on Mondays (even though I do, haha). This is my Week 4 bump:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/4323f19e-e49c-42c8-ad46-e1e979dae2b5_zpsa921973d.jpg

CUTE bump KalonKiki!!!!!

I agree whenever we hit a new week, we post a bump picture. Which means I will need to post another bump picture the day after tomorrow!

CUTE BUMPS LADIES!!!
OK, here is my pic , its from 5 days ago, so its even a tad bigger now....here it is ....
This would be my five wk baby bump, and i am just 6 wks now

Aaahhh I love your bump, it's so cute already!

I think the baby has been dipping into my tummy fat reserves, my tummy actually seems a little flatter now than it was pre-pregnancy, haha.
Also cute bumps, ladies! I'm so jealie, I wish I had even a bloat bump, at this point it's more like an anti-bump!

Dunna....

https://i.imgur.com/XPQS2AE.jpg?1

I am counting this photo as six weeks because I will be in a few hours. Still pretty flat. There is a tiny tiny tiny curve but not really.

Aww, your tummy looks cute, Maze! Scarring my butt, I don't see any. :p

Aww, your tummy looks cute, Maze! Scarring my butt, I don't see any. :p

I will take a picture of my massive scar next time lol. It's hiding under my yoga pants. However that is not the concerning scar, it is all the internal scars that cause the problem. ;)

Ahhhh, that makes more sense. I could see where internal scarring would be a much bigger problem, I'll be hoping for a safe 3rd C-section for you. :hugs:

Ok guys...why am I the only one with a huge bloat bump! Except for you Lindss I can see your bump! KalonKiki: I think I can see something tiny and cute in the front lol. Maze: you have a beautiful flat stomach!!!

Seriously...why is mine sticking out so far compared to all of yours lol? Aren't all of you further along than me. I'm going to be huge aren't I lol!

love the bump picture idea :) ill be 5 weeks tm so ill post one in the morning!! mohr i definately feel ya on the bloat situation!!

love the bump picture idea :) ill be 5 weeks tm so ill post one in the morning!! mohr i definately feel ya on the bloat situation!!

lol woo hooo...I can't wait to see your bloat bump lol! Is it as bad as mine? To be honest it's bigger right now...that was right at 4 weeks even...I will be 5 weeks Wednesday!

lol woo hooo...I can't wait to see your bloat bump lol! Is it as bad as mine? To be honest it's bigger right now...that was right at 4 weeks even...I will be 5 weeks Wednesday!

oh my goodness haha i wouldn't call it "bad" :thumbup:

so are we gonna post every monday or just whenever we hit the next week mark?

Hi all, got my BFP on Saturday and I make my EDD to be 10th October 2013. Can I join?

Of course you can! Welcome and congrats! My surname is Hawkins as well. <3

Hee hee :) Hiya honey, can't believe you turned down chocolate :dohh: I'm scoffing a bar of galaxy as I type.

Hi all, got my BFP on Saturday and I make my EDD to be 10th October 2013. Can I join?

Woohoo!! Congrats!! We are due on the same day! 10/10! Exciting times ahead welcome to the very very busy thread! ;-)

Whoa! I know 6 pages in a few hours. Love these threads though :) and Yippie for 10/10 :)

Hi Leanne 27...where you a January Jellybean 2010? Your name is really familiar?

Woohoo!! Congrats!! We are due on the same day! 10/10! Exciting times ahead welcome to the very very busy thread! ;-)

Welcome and congrats! Im a fellow 10/10 as well. :)

Congrats Woo hoo Bump Buddies anyone? xxx

Wow ladies we are chatty. LOve the bump idea I only have a bout 5 bump pictures from my last pregnancy so won't do every week but will try :)
Fellow UKers did you have a drs appointment before your booking in app? I honestly can't remember what I did last time.

lol but it's pretty big compared to everyone elses!

We are posting when we hit a new week but if you have a picture already post one! The one I posted was at the beginning of for weeks. I will post another one on Wednesday morning when I turn 5 weeks eekk!!!

Loving the pics ladies, I have major bloat, struggling with my jeans already :-/ lol

I might try to get DF to take a picture of my bump sometime between tomorrow and Thursday so that I'll have one for Week 5. I had have my Week 4 picture taken at 4 weeks and 6 days because we just found out at 4 weeks and 5 days. I didn't take a picture yesterday because I didn't see the point in taking a picture two days in a row, haha. I figure that starting on Week 6 I'll probably take a picture every Monday since I start a new week every Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->