Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

twinkletoe: we are almost raspberries!

I think we are apple seeds first!! But hey it's a step closer to a whole fruit!! ;-) isn't it hilarious we are excited about the fruit that our wee monkeys are the size of! :) but hey whatever gets us through the weeks! Xx

I know! I'm excited to go from being an apple seed to being a sweet pea in 6 days. :D

Holy moly ladies 24 hrs and 7pages of comments...

Bumps are cute...i look about 6months preg at the mo as soooo bloated, stuck in leggings as nothinf else will fit.

Tentatively wanting to be added after losses..
EDD is 10-17-2013.. with a c/s if this one sticks I could deliver a week earlier than this.. my youngest daughter will be 13 the 11th of Oct... never thought I'd be here again EXACTLY 13 years later..lol

I will post another pic tomorow, as that one is almost a week old!!
I got the call from the midwives office today!! I have an apt for next wed at 1pm!! woohoo!! Im sooo excited! I will be just over seven weeks, so then , once I see the midwife, I feel like I will be able to be less nervous, and more excited!! xxx

Hi girlies......love the bump idea....I don't have anything to show at all yet so not much point in posting but does anyone know if you can post pics from an iPhone as I don't have a computer in the house at the mo!

Will be so much fun seeing the changes in everyone's lovely tums!! Xx

You should be able to. Just take the picture with your iPhone and send it to your email address via picture text message. Then check your email and save the picture to your computer and upload it to a website like Photobucket or Tinypic, then post the IMG code here. :)

Oh my goodness... I see I'm going to have to set aside about an hour a night to catch up on this thread everyday!! Sounds like everyone is doing well though... and having symptoms really early!! I'm still getting mild cramping 24/7... feels 'bubbly' almost - probably just a bit of gas mixed in (TMI!).
I am getting worried about the tiredness coming on (hasnt hit yet)... I have a job That I'm driving alot and on call half the time... its going to be an interesting next couple of months!

Y'all ain't seeing none of this "bump". I am a fat girl and my "bump" has been there for 16 years. I don't looks pregnant until I am at least 6 months.

twinkletoe: we are almost raspberries!

I think we are apple seeds first!! But hey it's a step closer to a whole fruit!! ;-) isn't it hilarious we are excited about the fruit that our wee monkeys are the size of! :) but hey whatever gets us through the weeks! Xx

I know Maze busted me out earlier lol! The current week covers up like the next three weeks after that so I really thought we were going to be raspberries! I told Maze I was refusing to be seeds anymore :thumbup:

I know! I'm excited to go from being an apple seed to being a sweet pea in 6 days. :D

Woo hoo no more seeds for you for real :happydance:

Holy moly ladies 24 hrs and 7pages of comments...

Bumps are cute...i look about 6months preg at the mo as soooo bloated, stuck in leggings as nothinf else will fit.

I wanna see that bump girl!

Tentatively wanting to be added after losses..
EDD is 10-17-2013.. with a c/s if this one sticks I could deliver a week earlier than this.. my youngest daughter will be 13 the 11th of Oct... never thought I'd be here again EXACTLY 13 years later..lol

Congrats! Welcome to our thread :hugs:

I will post another pic tomorow, as that one is almost a week old!!
I got the call from the midwives office today!! I have an apt for next wed at 1pm!! woohoo!! Im sooo excited! I will be just over seven weeks, so then , once I see the midwife, I feel like I will be able to be less nervous, and more excited!! xxx

:happydance::happydance: How excited are you about your appointment!!! That's how I feel as well :flower:

Hi girlies......love the bump idea....I don't have anything to show at all yet so not much point in posting but does anyone know if you can post pics from an iPhone as I don't have a computer in the house at the mo!

Will be so much fun seeing the changes in everyone's lovely tums!! Xx

Post a picture of your flat tum then! That way we can really see your progress :hugs:

Y'all ain't seeing none of this "bump". I am a fat girl and my "bump" has been there for 16 years. I don't looks pregnant until I am at least 6 months.

You're cracking me up:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just got back from my blood draw...I should have the results of my blood test tomorrow afternoon :happydance::happydance::happydance: Cross your fingers for me that they are over 2000 so I can have an ultrasound early :happydance::happydance:

Oh whoever it was that said they have a job, sorry I can't remember your name :( I have a job too but that goodness I sit at a desk all day. Although yesterday when I felt like I got hit by a truck....I feel asleep with my head of said desk ha ha!

I'm curious to find out my HCG levels and get my blood drawn, but my clinic doesn't really do blood tests for me because of my insurance, they've told me to go to a different clinic before, but I can't remember which one it was. :shrug:

Im just going to the clinic tomorow am to get my blood drawn for the first time. Then I can have all the bloodwork done before I go see the midwife next wed. Im interested to see where my levels are...how long do you usually have to wait to get the results?

I took a 2 year leave of absence from my job ( as a teacher for children with autism in a privatly funded school) to go back to school and get my masters. I am only taking two classes this semester, thank god...but having sooooooo much trouble focusing and doing the work...actually considering dropping them and starting fresh next semester, once im out of the first trimester. Falling asleep with the kids everynight at 8pm doesnt leave much time for schoolwork :(

Oh whoever it was that said they have a job, sorry I can't remember your name :( I have a job too but that goodness I sit at a desk all day. Although yesterday when I felt like I got hit by a truck....I feel asleep with my head of said desk ha ha!

I know me too.....I'm a lawyer and had such a hard day in court today, before I drove back to the office I went to the bathroom and was so close to taking a wee power nap in the bathroom......dear dear dear :-/ xx

I'm curious to find out my HCG levels and get my blood drawn, but my clinic doesn't really do blood tests for me because of my insurance, they've told me to go to a different clinic before, but I can't remember which one it was. :shrug:

They won't let you pay out of your own pocket for a blood draw? Blood draws at my doctor's office are like $14 (they only charge for the supplies) and the labs are about $20 (they have a deal with labcorp when you are billed through the doctor's office, otherwise they are like $118). I don't go to some ghetto doctor's office either lol, it's the best place where I live and where I live is HUGE!!!

Im just going to the clinic tomorow am to get my blood drawn for the first time. Then I can have all the bloodwork done before I go see the midwife next wed. Im interested to see where my levels are...how long do you usually have to wait to get the results?

I will get my results tomorrow. When I had my ectopic I had to go in every week for a blood draw so they could monitor how my levels were dropping and they always came in the very next day. This time though if the levels are under 2,000 they will do another draw in 48 hours. I suppose it all depends on the lab your doctor's office uses though.

I took a 2 year leave of absence from my job ( as a teacher for children with autism in a privatly funded school) to go back to school and get my masters. I am only taking two classes this semester, thank god...but having sooooooo much trouble focusing and doing the work...actually considering dropping them and starting fresh next semester, once im out of the first trimester. Falling asleep with the kids everynight at 8pm doesnt leave much time for schoolwork :(

I'm in my third semester for business management right now and I have done NOTHING lol! I'm going to really have to get on it or I will be behind. Once I find out what's going on with baby Mohr I will be able to focus again! I want to finish the 3rd and 4th semester before this little person arrives!

I know me too.....I'm a lawyer and had such a hard day in court today, before I drove back to the office I went to the bathroom and was so close to taking a wee power nap in the bathroom......dear dear dear :-/ xx

That would have been too funny for someone to find a lawyer in the bathroom taking a nap lol! You poor thing...actually I feel bad for all of us working ladies...especially when MS kicks in!

Hello Everyone! I have been stalking this thread all week (lol not to be creepy). I received a BFP on Jan 28. Based on my LMP I am due Oct 4! I am very apprehensive because I had a missed miscarriage on Nov 18 (at 8 weeks). This was only our first cycle trying after the mc. To add to my nervousness I have no symptoms except fatigue. My doctor does not schedule first appointments until 6 weeks, so no blood tests for me. I have an appt and scan scheduled for Feb 13.

Maze- I've never had a csection before. And they scare the crap outta me. Hope everything will go smoothly for you :hugs: I'm hoping for a water birth this time :thumbup:

Kalon- (and again, I know vaccines are touchy subjects, but I don't see the point in avoiding the topic). Your doctor isn't always looking out for you. And lots of doctors do get sued over malpractice with vaccines. You just have to be open to the idea of doing LOTS of reading and then forming your own opinion. But mixing vaccines, not safe :nope:

No bump pics from from me :nope: I'm a fatty! Plus I'll be in and out of here through first tri. Mainly hung over a bucket or toilet. But even being a little chubby, I got a bump pic with my daughter right before 14w. So hoping to start around the same time with the bump pics :dance:

Hello Everyone! I have been stalking this thread all week (lol not to be creepy). I received a BFP on Jan 28. Based on my LMP I am due Oct 4! I am very apprehensive because I had a missed miscarriage on Nov 18 (at 8 weeks). This was only our first cycle trying after the mc. To add to my nervousness I have no symptoms except fatigue. My doctor does not schedule first appointments until 6 weeks, so no blood tests for me. I have an appt and scan scheduled for Feb 13.

The 13th will be here before you know it :hugs: fingers crossed its a sticky bean for you :flower:

Welcome new mommies and congrats on your BFPs! You will find a lot of women here are here cautiously as well. So we all understand your worries and concerns over the next coming weeks!

MrsMohr - Your bloat bump is lovely, remember my flat tummy is surgically enhanced. I can't take no credit for it.

I MEAN'T TO TELL YOU GUYS. In a real small world and unlikely moment, it turns out VGibs and I live on the same street! We've never met or anything, it is totally by chance, and we live in a pretty small town so it is kinda straaaange. Have you ever heard of that happening before, discovering someone on your thread is a neighbour?!

I feel like a freak. It's my first trimester and I have had no MS what-so-ever and I'm actually bursting with energy. I actually have more energy now than I did pre-pregnancy. I'm like a poster child for unrealistically pleasant pregnancy. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->