Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Sheffie- I've seen lots of people post about about that commercial and said they cried. But I haven't seen it! What was it about? Lol

Kalon- second tri was always my favorite. Good mixture of feeling pregnant, and feeling normal again after getting past all the first tri nerves, sickness and fatigue :winkwink:

Maze- I understand. I've been in that position before of actually being attacked (naming calling and all). That's when I think the line is being crossed. Maybe I'm the oddball, but I prefer long discussions and debates about things :shrug: and I'm always open to give my opinion, no matter how controversial it is. But that's just the kind of person I am. People are gonna take it or leave it cause its just who I've always been. Not to mention that you can never tell what kind of tone to read it in when you're reading it online :wacko:

Thanks for all of your support, bump buddies! I feel a lot better and a lot more reassured now. :D :hugs:
I've technically done five pregnancy tests if you count the one at the doctor's office yesterday. All of them have been very dark lines, so that makes me feel better. I'd eventually like to take a digi though just to be able to see it, hehe.

Thanks for all of your support, bump buddies! I feel a lot better and a lot more reassured now. :D :hugs:
I've technically done five pregnancy tests if you count the one at the doctor's office yesterday. All of them have been very dark lines, so that makes me feel better. I'd eventually like to take a digi though just to be able to see it, hehe.

See honey, what are you worried about :hugs: It's going to be alright!

Has anyone else had over attachment to their OH lately? Every time that he gets home I just want to hug and cuddle him the whole rest of the night. :p

I've taken like 7 or 8 :blush: I've never done that before, but part of me wasnt convinced the first couple were bfps and not evaps :haha:

Has anyone else had over attachment to their OH lately? Every time that he gets home I just want to hug and cuddle him the whole rest of the night. :p

I definitely do, but it is more because I have two kids to myself all day and am emotional by the time he gets home. So instead of hugs and cuddles it is "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK, SOPHIE NEEDS HER DIAPER CHANGED AND DOMINIC TIPPED HIS APPLE JUICE ALL OVER THE FLOOR!... I am going to bed."

Sheffie- I've seen lots of people post about about that commercial and said they cried. But I haven't seen it! What was it about? Lol

You can watch it here :) Sorry ahead of time if it makes you cry ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2prAccclXs&noredirect=1

I'm in Lakeland, you :) We have like three or four Floridians in this thread now :happydance::happydance: Hey lady i'm 5'2" and 115 pounds and you saw my 4 week bump lol! My mom is two inches taller than me and a medium build (i'm petite) and she was just all belly...she had little skinny arms, legs, and face and she just had this huge beach ball belly lol.

You know what we need guys??!!!!

THIS:

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

lol, what is *that*?
It's Holly :) Waaayyy back when the thread was started I was looking for a smiley that was rolling on the ground laughing. I couldn't find one but I found Holly and thought she was hilarious. I put her up and we agreed that whenever someone needed cheering up in the tread or the tension was getting thick that we would use Holly to cheer everyone up. You know you giggled just a little when you saw it ha ha!

I'm in south FL, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Just moved down here from TN last summer. My hubby and I just put an offer on a house though! So hoping we get it and can get all settled before the baby :)

And yes, I for sure giggled!

hey girls! are any of you starving!! and just tired? I taught today and wanted to nap while reading to the kids, it was embarrassing:) I do not have a thyroid so my doc upped my thyroid meds so I am not sure if that's why I am so hungry. Any advice??

I have been really hungry and tired too. I actually just woke up from a two hour after work nap! I am sorry I have no advice, but to nap if/when you can. I have been stocking up on healthy snacks.

Aww, that was so cute! I didn't cry, but I smiled. :D
By the way MrsMohr, I don't think I answered your question yet. I'm from Springfield, Missouri.

I feel much bigger than I look..... haha

Attachments

• 4 week+6.jpg
    4 week+6.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
I really like a glass of wine or a vodka drink every once in a while, but this whole month I haven't felt like drinking any alcohol. I do want coffee and soda though and I normally hate soda and I never drink much of anything with caffeine in it. :dohh:

I feel much bigger than I look..... haha

You are so TONED. I was originally just going to write *whistles* but I thought that might be interpreted as creepy. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->