Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I feel much bigger than I look..... haha

You are so TONED. I was originally just going to write *whistles* but I thought that might be interpreted as creepy. :dohh:

you girls are too funny!!! it's just the angle-honestly lol i havent taken working out seriously pretty much since ive been married, and thats been over a year and a half. nothing to be jealous of!!

i wasnt going to do bump pictures but im glad i am now so we can see the progression. as i was taking this picture my husband walked in the bedroom (i thought he was stuck on his tv show?!?!) and started to laugh at me. im like 'you dont understand the girls on the website..........' he thinks im crazy because im pretty much glued to my computer now lol

or maybe its because i text him every other morning to update him that another pregnancy test was positive so im still pregnant:dohh: oh well

:shock:
Okay, leave me alone to go eat more chocolate and feel terrible :rofl:

chocolate is my best friend!!! don't feel terrible :) seriously though i am a JUNK food junkie. id really like to eat better but food with fat in it just tastes so much better.

I love sweets way too much! I had GD with my daughter so I'm gonna try not to give into my cravings :dohh:

chocolate is my best friend!!! don't feel terrible :) seriously though i am a JUNK food junkie. id really like to eat better but food with fat in it just tastes so much better.

I love sweets way too much! I had GD with my daughter so I'm gonna try not to give into my cravings :dohh:

oh wow. does eating too much sugar contribute to GD? how you do deal with that while pregnant?

oh wow. does eating too much sugar contribute to GD? how you do deal with that while pregnant?

That's a good question. My mom had it when she was pregnant and was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I think my sister had GD with her two kids as well. What can one do to prevent/help with that?

Forgive my ignorance, but what doe GD stand for? I'm also curious as to the best way to prevent it from happening if possible.

Forgive my ignorance, but what doe GD stand for? I'm also curious as to the best way to prevent it from happening if possible.

Gestational Diabetes. You'll never forget it once you get your first taste of that horrible orange drink.

I didn't have GD with my son. So it was a complete shock with my daughter. I didn't eat much differently with the two. But I know I was less active since I was pregnant through the winter and didn't get out much (cue the guilty feeling). Some ways to "prevent" it would be to simply exercise as much as possible and limit your carbs and sugars. But, my dietician said that the hormones of the placenta is what plays a big role in your insulin levels. So even the healthiest people can get it. But the healthier you are, the easier it is to control with diet and not need medicine. Luckily I could control mine with diet. But my daughter was measuring small and at the 38+6 growth scan she was only estimating 5lbs and were concerned. Luckily I went into labor that night before they could induce me and she came out 6lbs! So their scans were off on her weight and scared I was doing even more wrong. They kept saying GD babies can get big, but I was having the opposite problem :dohh:

Oh and she's still tiny! She's 21m old and only weighs 21lbs. She's just a tiny baby :shrug: they had me on a high protein diet, but it didn't help any. She's got her daddies metabolism :growlmad:

I'm going to the Doctor in the morning for betas. :) My back has been hurting, though. And I've been SO hungry and gassy

It's a good thing I haven't eaten any sweets lately then. I probably do need to exercise more though. :dohh:
It's just hard to straddle that line of getting too little exercise and getting to much exercise.

Can't wait to get home from my OH basketball game, yes I'm his cheerleader for the night, and post a bump pic!! Today was a crazy day ladies, I work in real estate, had to be in the office by 2 woke up ate and got in the shower, got half way through the shower and had all my conditioner in my hair, still hadnt soaped up or washed my face and all of the SUDDEN the water turns OFF!!! They were doing work on my st in Hoboken and shut off my whole blocks water without notice.... Needless to say I lost it!! I know I shouldn't have gotten that stressed but I couldn't help it. With my hair in a towel and my body wrapped up in a towel I opened the window and started screaming at the guys working outside to turn back on te water!!!! I told them I am newly pregnant and will eat them alive if this stress does anything to my bean.... Tried to calm down but then they told me the water wasn't going to come back on till 5 when I had a showing scheduled!!! I cried dried my conditioner hair and went into work without makeup on.... Do you think the stress from today could've done anything serious?!?! I feel sick about it now but I just couldn't keep my cool, oh yeah and it's freezing cold and snowing outside here so that didnt make anything better.... Only good thing that happened was my showing which went really well... I hope my client buys the condo! Fingers crossed! Just had to fill you all in on my crazy day.... Have my first doctors appt tomorrow I'll let you all know how it goes!! Anyone with crazy stories please share so I don't feel too nuts..., but seriously turning off the water on a first time pregnant first trimester mommy to be right before work are they kidding me?!?!?

Hi girlies......love the bump idea....I don't have anything to show at all yet so not much point in posting but does anyone know if you can post pics from an iPhone as I don't have a computer in the house at the mo!

Will be so much fun seeing the changes in everyone's lovely tums!! Xx

I have the Samsung Galaxy iii--I didn't think I could upload pics from my phone either--but I saw when I pulled up the site from my phone--I could change it from Mobile View to Desktop.. That allowed me to post pics from my phone because using the internet on my phone--it was treating it as if I was using my computer. You might try that hun and see if it doesn't work for ya.. When I pull up pics to post--it pulls up the screen and to upload I just click on my gallery (pics) in my phone..

Hi girlies......love the bump idea....I don't have anything to show at all yet so not much point in posting but does anyone know if you can post pics from an iPhone as I don't have a computer in the house at the mo!

I have the Samsung Galaxy iii--I didn't think I could upload pics from my phone either--but I saw when I pulled up the site from my phone--I could change it from Mobile View to Desktop.. That allowed me to post pics from my phone because using the internet on my phone--it was treating it as if I was using my computer. You might try that hun and see if it doesn't work for ya.. When I pull up pics to post--it pulls up the screen and to upload I just click on my gallery (pics) in my phone..

I have an iPhone and it works just like on the comp. just click the paper clip and it will open another window. From there click "choose file" and it opens your camera roll. Pick your pic and then hit the upload button. Then you can close that window and the pic will be in your post :)

Wow its taken an age to get caught up with everyone..

\Mrs mohr - love the bump pic ideas. I have been notoriously bad with both previous kids having like 1 pic towards the end. planning on doing a progression this time but then it makes me feel guilty for not doing it before. don't have any bump yet to speak of but will post when I do.

maze - love that you have a neighbor on the thread. I want that too. thanks for starting the chat site too that's handy.

just watched the horse advert and it was pretty cheesy but yes I did cry too.

had my midwife appointment today and wasn't very happy with it..they booked a scan for me and its at the end of March, refusing to do one earlier with there being no indication for it. so I either wait or pay for one privately which I cannot imagine being cheap. will repeat my beta on Thursday morning and hope that its doubled..giving myself 3 days.

Has anyone else had over attachment to their OH lately? Every time that he gets home I just want to hug and cuddle him the whole rest of the night. :p

lol.....I wish! My Hubby is totally annoying me the past week. I know its just emotions and hormones, but the poor guy doesnt get home from work everynight until its almost time to put the kids to bed, and Im tired from being on my own with them ...and he wants to cuddle and hang out....and fool around...and Im like ewwww dont touch me!! I hate that Im being such a bitch, but I literally cant help it.....ugh!:shrug:

I cant take this insomnia thing. Its one thing waking up around 430 am for the day when I go to bed by 830 or 9, but I didnt get to bed til 945 last night, and I woke up at 2am...wide awake. Layed in bed for 45min and there was no way in hell I could fall back asleep. Hubby was coughing and snoring....basicly driving me insane. So here I am, awake at 3am, watching jersey shore reruns....Im so tired, why cant I sleep?!!:dohh:

I have an iPhone and it works just like on the comp. just click the paper clip and it will open another window. From there click "choose file" and it opens your camera roll. Pick your pic and then hit the upload button. Then you can close that window and the pic will be in your post :)

Thanks guys worked it out!! I think I will be able to do it now...... Just need a bump to post now! :)

It has taken me ages to read all these posts just from just yesterday!

I am loving all the bumps pics. I would post one but I DROPPED MY PHONE DOWN THE TOILET yesterday. Lovely I know! Ordered new one, coming tomorrow.

Maze - Wish I could have a tummy tuck, I can't actually see your picture cos I am at work but I bet you're tummy is gorgeous 'sighs jealously'.

Loving the bouncing boobies so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->