Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:30 pm for a blood test! :happydance:
I can't wait to get the results back once I get it done. About how long does it take to get the results?

That's crazy, LostUnicorn! I would die if I had to wait until 12 weeks to hear about how my baby is doing at all. I'm praying for a sticky bean for you and everyone else in here, too. <3

I'm going in for my first doctors appointment on Monday with an np. I'm going to tell them I don't know exactly how far along I am and that I have a family history of miscarriage and see if that helps me get an ultrasound :)

Kalonkiki, Thanks honey, have to say it's tempting to pay for early scans. Over here unless there's a problem or you're under consultant care you only get 2 scans the whole 40 weeks (@ 12 and 20 weeks). How many scans can you have? x

Hello ladies!!

I hope you are all doing well! I'd love to join this thread, I just got my BFP a couple days ago! :happydance: I am on :cloud9: but also in denial at the same time, it doesn't feel real yet, especially since I really haven't had any symptoms. My 1st appt is on Feb-18 to confirm the pregnancy and then they will schedule me for my 1st ultra sound at the end of March :happydance: FX as long as all goes well and this bean is sticky :baby:

My due date is currently October 15, according to my last period date. I will update you if that changes after either appt.

I'm super shocked that we got it on only our 2nd try! I O late in a short cycle so I was so certain I was going to have issues with a super short LP. Guess not! :happydance:

Hey! We were thread buddies in our feb testing thread!! Congratulations!!!! That's amazing!! And we are due same day!! Hehe!! Doesn't feel real for me yet either but hubby n I went to the dr last night for bloods and urine test get results on fri, exciting! Didn't care much for the blood test, that was a bit ouchie :growlmad: but so worth what are getting at the end :cloud9::baby:

Thanks! GL I hope your results come back great! I have to wait till the 18th for my blood test, boooo... That's going to feel like forever!

I'm honestly not sure how many we get here, this is my first pregnancy. I've known people that got only one scan, some that got 2 or 3, and even some that got more than that. I think it varies depending on the person, the doctor, and which insurance you're with.

I hope you get to actually have your ultrasound soon, Lindss, sorry you had to wait all that time only to never get it. :hugs:

I can see that you're graduating up to the apple seed tomorrow, MrsMohr. :winkwink:

Wooooo hooooooo!!! But I'm still a stupid seed...I want to be whole fruit and i'm going to whine until I get there lol!!!

I know I feel the same but at least we are a bigger seed tomorrow!!! Can actually see it and hold it!! I will take any graduation! ;-)

I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:30 pm for a blood test! :happydance:
I can't wait to get the results back once I get it done. About how long does it take to get the results?

That's crazy, LostUnicorn! I would die if I had to wait until 12 weeks to hear about how my baby is doing at all. I'm praying for a sticky bean for you and everyone else in here, too. <3

Good luck! I got my results in an hour! then I went back a 1.5 days later to take blood again to make sure the hcg was doubling.

I think I'm going to delete this account and make a new one for a fresh start. Funny how when you're WTT, everyone is supportive and great, but as soon as you get pregnant, your WTT group just tosses you out as if they never knew and liked for months. I just can't handle the rejection from my old friends anymore. I'll let you all know when I get back in here on a different account.

EVERYONE: I got my blood test results JUST NOW: 4,859 :happydance::happydance: I have an ultrasound on Friday at 12:45!!! AAANNDDD I still get to keep my February 20th appointment to make sure my baby has a normal healthy heart....as he is currently like the tin man...no heart lol!

OOOOOOOOOH! I am so happy for you! With numbers like that they probably aren't too concerned! Tis fantastic! :happydance:

I think I'm going to delete this account and make a new one for a fresh start. Funny how when you're WTT, everyone is supportive and great, but as soon as you get pregnant, your WTT group just tosses you out as if they never knew and liked for months. I just can't handle the rejection from my old friends anymore. I'll let you all know when I get back in here on a different account.

Be sure to keep us updated with your new account if you make one! :hugs:

Well, never mind, you apparently can't delete your account, you can only request that it be deactivated and when you have to go through that much trouble, it's simply not worth it.
Looks like no fresh start for me, but oh well, I suppose I'll get over it.

EVERYONE: I got my blood test results JUST NOW: 4,859 :happydance::happydance: I have an ultrasound on Friday at 12:45!!! AAANNDDD I still get to keep my February 20th appointment to make sure my baby has a normal healthy heart....as he is currently like the tin man...no heart lol!

Great numbers MrsMohr, totally envious! Now I want to get my blood drawn again, lol. It's alright, I'm holding out to my ultrasound next week by taking my straggler pregnancy test I have laying around :blush:

I'm curious, is anyone planning not to find out the gender of their pumpkin? I know that's a ways off but I've been trying to focus on upcoming things instead of worrying about possible m/cing. I'm thinking I'm team yellow but haven't decided yet. I'm debating it as a way to hopefully avoid over dosing on pink/blue (which I know we will do) but I'm also wanting to plan and don't want a ton of yellow and green items either. The thought of hubby telling me if it's a girl or boy makes me want to cry (could be the hormones!) Anyone choose to be surprised and find it more difficult?

I'm curious, is anyone planning not to find out the gender of their pumpkin? I know that's a ways off but I've been trying to focus on upcoming things instead of worrying about possible m/cing. I'm thinking I'm team yellow but haven't decided yet. I'm debating it as a way to hopefully avoid over dosing on pink/blue (which I know we will do) but I'm also wanting to plan and don't want a ton of yellow and green items either. The thought of hubby telling me if it's a girl or boy makes me want to cry (could be the hormones!) Anyone choose to be surprised and find it more difficult?

This is my first, but I know that I for sure want to know asap! I'm ridiculously impatient and curious about things. It would kill me to not know when I could. I'm also a crazy shopaholic :p I will be wanting to buy tiny clothes and toys and everything else. I also kind of hate yellow, lol. I might paint the nursery green regardless though, just cause I like the color haha.

I plan to find out. I applaud the strength and patience of any woman that stays team yellow throughout her pregnancy, I'm just too curious and excited to know these things to wait until the baby is born. :haha:

Definitely not finding out this time! It will be hard, but it is my last chance for a birth surprise!

I want to find out asap! I can't wait to shop! When re all of you starting baby shopping??

Definitely not finding out this time! It will be hard, but it is my last chance for a birth surprise!

What she said. Lol. It'll be my last chance to try and keep it a surprise. I'm very impatient too. So I'm gonna do those pee tests you buy at the store. Just to do it for fun and see what it says :D

I need a bump buddy :( the two people with my due date aren't active in the thread :cry:

I want to find out asap! I can't wait to shop! When re all of you starting baby shopping??

I am going to start shopping for bedding and nursery stuff right after I find out the gender. I already may have started to shop for a few clothes :blush:only ones on sale of course!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->