Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I'm curious, is anyone planning not to find out the gender of their pumpkin? I know that's a ways off but I've been trying to focus on upcoming things instead of worrying about possible m/cing. I'm thinking I'm team yellow but haven't decided yet. I'm debating it as a way to hopefully avoid over dosing on pink/blue (which I know we will do) but I'm also wanting to plan and don't want a ton of yellow and green items either. The thought of hubby telling me if it's a girl or boy makes me want to cry (could be the hormones!) Anyone choose to be surprised and find it more difficult?

We're definitely finding out. We were devastated when we lost our son the day we were supposed to find out his gender. This time, we're hoping and praying we'll get wayyyy past that point. :)

I need a bump buddy :( the two people with my due date aren't active in the thread :cry:

I'll be your buddy! You're only 3 days ahead of me. How's the little seed treating you these days?

I want to find out asap! I can't wait to shop! When re all of you starting baby shopping??

I am going to start shopping for bedding and nursery stuff right after I find out the gender. I already may have started to shop for a few clothes :blush:only ones on sale of course!!!

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been keeping a mental inventory of everything I've seen so far that I like. I can't wait to go to consignment sales!!! :happydance: I'll start buying specific things once we find out the gender, which will be a private scan in May. :D

Hello ladies!!

I hope you are all doing well! I'd love to join this thread, I just got my BFP a couple days ago! :happydance: I am on :cloud9: but also in denial at the same time, it doesn't feel real yet, especially since I really haven't had any symptoms. My 1st appt is on Feb-18 to confirm the pregnancy and then they will schedule me for my 1st ultra sound at the end of March :happydance: FX as long as all goes well and this bean is sticky :baby:

My due date is currently October 15, according to my last period date. I will update you if that changes after either appt.

I'm super shocked that we got it on only our 2nd try! I O late in a short cycle so I was so certain I was going to have issues with a super short LP. Guess not! :happydance:

Hey! We were thread buddies in our feb testing thread!! Congratulations!!!! That's amazing!! And we are due same day!! Hehe!! Doesn't feel real for me yet either but hubby n I went to the dr last night for bloods and urine test get results on fri, exciting! Didn't care much for the blood test, that was a bit ouchie :growlmad: but so worth what are getting at the end :cloud9::baby:

Thanks! GL I hope your results come back great! I have to wait till the 18th for my blood test, boooo... That's going to feel like forever!

Oh boo! You can't just go to a medical centre? I don't really know how it works in the us but here is aus, soon as you get a bfp you go to a doctors surgery, no need for appt just rock up, and they do a blood test and a urine test straight away and a dating scan at 10 weeks, you can pay for other scans to be done but all of that is covered by our government health scheme. So it's free, unless I want to pay for additional scans I between :)

Slimbrit- :wave: I'm doing okay if you don't count the fatigue, mood swings and the couple bits of nausea :rofl: hope you're feeling well :flower:
Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: the same thing happened to my cousin at 18w. We aren't super close, but I cried for her. Fingers crossed for a healthy 9months!

I'm curious, is anyone planning not to find out the gender of their pumpkin? I know that's a ways off but I've been trying to focus on upcoming things instead of worrying about possible m/cing. I'm thinking I'm team yellow but haven't decided yet. I'm debating it as a way to hopefully avoid over dosing on pink/blue (which I know we will do) but I'm also wanting to plan and don't want a ton of yellow and green items either. The thought of hubby telling me if it's a girl or boy makes me want to cry (could be the hormones!) Anyone choose to be surprised and find it more difficult?

We're definitely finding out. We were devastated when we lost our son the day we were supposed to find out his gender. This time, we're hoping and praying we'll get wayyyy past that point. :)

I need a bump buddy :( the two people with my due date aren't active in the thread :cry:

I'll be your buddy! You're only 3 days ahead of me. How's the little seed treating you these days?

I want to find out asap! I can't wait to shop! When re all of you starting baby shopping??

I am going to start shopping for bedding and nursery stuff right after I find out the gender. I already may have started to shop for a few clothes :blush:only ones on sale of course!!!

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been keeping a mental inventory of everything I've seen so far that I like. I can't wait to go to consignment sales!!! :happydance: I'll start buying specific things once we find out the gender, which will be a private scan in May. :D

I will probably wait till we find out gender too. Is this your first? I need to look online at a generic list of everything I need:) It gets overwhelming when friends say you need this and that and don't forget that! And I am not thinking about that stuff yet. Do you find out the gender at 20 weeks?? Elizabeth

I'm sorry for your loss last time, SlimBrit. I really hope that this bean is sticky for you, happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

DF and I have been looking at baby stuff to get an idea of things we'll want after we find out the gender. When is everyone thinking about having their shower? I'm thinking between 25 and 30 weeks for me.

Aaaaand here's my Week 5 "bump" picture:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/f6f60259-7314-4ccb-8e5a-0b800630adfc_zpsfa737c03.jpg

Gonna catch up after taking my DS to school. But omg. This insomnia is kicking my butt! I was up until 1am. Then had to wake up at 5 to get OH up for work. Then I don't fall back asleep until 6, and my son wakes up at 6:30. At which point I don't wanna wake up :hissy:

Yes, it is a pain... I've noticed that I'm so tired between about 12-7pm and of course working I can't just take a nap... LOL Then I'm up til 11 sometimes 12 and have to get my daughter up at 6 so she can get ready for school and the bus..I've been going back to bed while she gets dressed though (she is 12) I make sure she's out the door at 7 with a holler about the time when the dh's alarm goes off and then I fall back asleep till 8 but I've noticed that snooze button is my new best friend because I don't want to get up--not even to pee... LOL

AFM, I haven't set up my first OB visit yet. I had a BFP in December and immediately went it to get it confirmed. They said they would only call if there was a prob with the blood work. And of course, 2 days later I got a call (they left a voicemail at 5 o'clock where I couldn't call back until the next day! It was torture). They said my hcg was only 24 (this was like 4 days after getting my hpt bfp). I got my period like 2 days later. This time I am trying to wait to go in until I know its sticking. That whole process was way to much stress/torture.

Kind of in the same boat hun... EXCEPT..My doc won't see me till I reach the 12th week--it's his policy..Now of course if something is seriously wrong he'll see me, but during the first appointment they do and u/s and all that so I don't mind the wait to much.. He's seen me through my previous losses over this last year and a D&C so I know its not because he's not concerned or anything. I know for some to wait so long seems maddening if they haven't had previous losses, but ya know--I feel really good about this one right now, and I'm going to enjoy everyday I have "sprout" no matter what. So all in all--I'm right there with ya'--waiting to see things stick for me is not such a bad thing.. :hugs: I'm sorry that you had to go through all that.. Def been there. :hugs:

Slim Brite--(Sorry I'm just getting caught up).. Something you can try that won't hurt--is Clear-Lax.. It's a tasteless powder that you add to your drinks and results don't happen instantly--like you won't go running to the bathroom after drinking, but usually within 8-12 hours..My daughter has to use it every once in a while and I had a toddler in my daycare class who had to use it too because he was plagued with constipation.. There's always the possibility that just upping your fiber intake maybe? That was another suggestion for our daughter.. She has scoliosis and with her double curve it kind of had things shifted out of whack which made her bowels a bit sluggish.. I hope it's getting better for you hun.. You might mention it to your doctor for sure if you haven't already--we were also given some liquid stuff that numbed the area down there for our daughter as it was so painful she was in tears..

As far as finding out--I def want to know...LOL.. I'll be happy either way :) but I'm curious if Gail was right about the gender.. She was about the conception.. ;) She said it'd be a boy and that the pregnancy will be relatively easy.. Gosh I hope so!

October seems so far away right? I've been feeling a little more nausea but the bloating is what is making me so grumpy!! I can't eat anything because I will get an indigestion feeling and then I just feel bloated and uncomfortable, which of course is followed by gas.. blah!!

Ok, here's my 4 weeks shot. No bump yet - just my normal pooch lol. At least now I have something to blame it on :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
Hey girlies! Just got home what a long day! Thanks for those who responded to my very long past about my terrible day yesterday I really appreciate it. Its nice to find comfort in others. I think me and my fiance will def find out the gender as I am wayyyy to impatient to wait on the gender for my first little bean! I woke up today STARVING! and I mean starving, my fiance literally had to get me a banana and I shoved it down my throat.... I also went to my first doctors appointment today!!!:happydance::happydance: I was so happy to be there. SO good news def pregnant, lol, and she thinks I am 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. I think she might think I am a little further then I really am, 5 weeks, cause my fiance is huge 6'4 and 215 pounds and I am 5"3 and 115 pounds normally so this bean is growing fast! She said that everything looks fine so far and my little sack seems to be developing great!! So exciting. They took two vials of blood, and said they will get back to me with the levels tomorrow. I will also go back in next week to get tested again. Then she looked inside of me and I got my first picture of my little bean sprout!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My blood pressure was good and she gave me vitamins, took my weight, and gave me a packet of the hospital I will be using. She also told me since my fiance is so big, and was a huge baby, 9 pounds 8 ounces, she doesn't think I will be able to go till the very end of my 40 weeks, she thinks I will go earlier.....oh boy brothers wedding why are you in the end of September?!?! So all in all today was a great day! I am going to attach my first scan picture of my little bean sack and my 4 week baby bump picture. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all of your pictures so we can compare! The fact that there will be a fetus there in 2 weeks in astonishing! She said as of now I am due October 15 but we will know more soon.... Anyway with this date or anyone who wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me, the more the merrier! The only thing thats wearing me out are these crazy intense dreams, they are really overwhelming..... Okay well I think its time to go to sleep! Sticky dust to all and to all a goodnight! PS today is the only day I didnt take an at home test, since I went to the doctor... and my belly was a little extra round in this pic cause I had just eaten dinner an hour before and I tend to get a really round belly right after I eat...

Attachments

• firstbelly.jpg
    firstbelly.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 14
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
Sorry for the half naked pic took it right before the shower.... and the belly looks huge either cause the bean is huge, or cause of Chipotle.... :p

Hate to be a bubble burster....but you girls know that finding out the sex isn't guaranteed right? Like they can't always tell.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that I ended up having chemical pregnancy. Started bleeding lots at 4+2.

Hope you all have a h& h 9 months :) x

Shellideaks, so sorry to hear that! :(

SlimBrit how awful, so sorry for your previous loss. :(

xxxxxxxxxx

I think I want to find out gender. Last time I was desperate to know so I paid for a gender scan and DH came with me but he said he wanted a surprise but didn't mind me knowing. We lasted a week before he cracked and I got to tell him it was a girl ! :)

Hey girlies! Just got home what a long day! Thanks for those who responded to my very long past about my terrible day yesterday I really appreciate it. Its nice to find comfort in others. I think me and my fiance will def find out the gender as I am wayyyy to impatient to wait on the gender for my first little bean! I woke up today STARVING! and I mean starving, my fiance literally had to get me a banana and I shoved it down my throat.... I also went to my first doctors appointment today!!!:happydance::happydance: I was so happy to be there. SO good news def pregnant, lol, and she thinks I am 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. I think she might think I am a little further then I really am, 5 weeks, cause my fiance is huge 6'4 and 215 pounds and I am 5"3 and 115 pounds normally so this bean is growing fast! She said that everything looks fine so far and my little sack seems to be developing great!! So exciting. They took two vials of blood, and said they will get back to me with the levels tomorrow. I will also go back in next week to get tested again. Then she looked inside of me and I got my first picture of my little bean sprout!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My blood pressure was good and she gave me vitamins, took my weight, and gave me a packet of the hospital I will be using. She also told me since my fiance is so big, and was a huge baby, 9 pounds 8 ounces, she doesn't think I will be able to go till the very end of my 40 weeks, she thinks I will go earlier.....oh boy brothers wedding why are you in the end of September?!?! So all in all today was a great day! I am going to attach my first scan picture of my little bean sack and my 4 week baby bump picture. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all of your pictures so we can compare! The fact that there will be a fetus there in 2 weeks in astonishing! She said as of now I am due October 15 but we will know more soon.... Anyway with this date or anyone who wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me, the more the merrier! The only thing thats wearing me out are these crazy intense dreams, they are really overwhelming..... Okay well I think its time to go to sleep! Sticky dust to all and to all a goodnight! PS today is the only day I didnt take an at home test, since I went to the doctor... and my belly was a little extra round in this pic cause I had just eaten dinner an hour before and I tend to get a really round belly right after I eat...

Hey there congrats on the fab first appointment!! Sounds like it all went really well......I really wish we got a scan in our first appointment but we don't.......would love to see my little bean so small!! My first appointment isn't until next wed but I'm not really expecting much from it, think they will just take blood weight and height and give me a bunch if leaflets!! So happy for you that everything is growing nicely! :)

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that I ended up having chemical pregnancy. Started bleeding lots at 4+ 2.

Hope you all have a h& h 9 months :) x

So so sorry shellideaks......really hope you get a sticky bean soon! X

Happy 5 weeks to all my 10/10 ladies!! We are apple seeds today!! Woohoo!! Beats a poppyseed hands down! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->