Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

For me I'm 14 dpo which is actually 4 days overdue for AF I have a short LP phase and cycle, only 26 days. Hopefully I can get blood test taken today... I'm so nervous! Thanks for the help ladies!

So you're saying I should basically get my period anyday now if it turns out to be a chemical?

Oh Ladies... Sorry I haven't been around, I had the absolute scariest day yesterday. I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, only to realize I was covered in blood. Lots of blood. So, I took a shower and got myself cleaned up and headed to the hospital. They took one look at me and said I was probably having a m/c. They did some bloodwork and suprisingly, my hcg came back at almost 15,000. So they sent me for an ultrasound and I got to see my little bean for the first time :happydance: It's not really a bean yet, more of a yolk sac really, but there he/she was happy and firmly implanted with no signs of distress. Turns out I am holding a LOT of water in my uterus and the growing must have caused some of my ovarian cysts to rupture, causing the bleeding.

PHEW! That was such an emotional roller coaster. I'm SO relived to be back here and still in the group with you girls...:hugs:

Crazae- there's a test where you pee in a cup and if it turns a certain color it means a certain gender. But they're not always accurate. So just a for fun type of thing :thumbup: they cost about $30 though.

Slimbrit- yeah I feel hungry a lot too :dohh: doesn't help when nothing in the house sounds good!
My first appt is the 26th (ill be 7w). They should be doing a scan at that appt. I've never had a scan at 7w, so I'm excited :dance: when is your birthday?

Maze- aww, Valentines day! That'll be perfect :flower:

Erin- wow, that is so scary? Glad everything turned out okay :hugs:

I got my scaaaaan... Valentine's Day! 10:30AM! Gosh I hope everything will be well because it would be the best valentine ever, a picture of our wee bean. I'll be 7 weeks, so we should definitely be able to see them!

Also, I have been dry heaving all morning and woke up at 4AM. Not fun, not fun at all.

Whoo hoo! My scan is on valentine's day as well. Although I'm only be 6 weeks then so not sure if I'll get a good peek at my bean. :cloud9:

On a side note ... I just tried to eat my yogurt and almost heaved! I had to put it away asap! I hope that this doesn't happen everytime, yogurt is probably my only source of calcium. (I pretty much hate all other forms of dairy .. I can only do yogurt with tons of granola and fruit, lol.)

I'm trying to post my picture but I can't do it! How did ya'll get your pictures up?

Did you upload it to a photo-sharing site like imgur?

For me I'm 14 dpo which is actually 4 days overdue for AF I have a short LP phase and cycle, only 26 days. Hopefully I can get blood test taken today... I'm so nervous! Thanks for the help ladies!

So you're saying I should basically get my period anyday now if it turns out to be a chemical?

Yes, it should come soon. Fingers crossed that everything is OK though!

Oh Ladies... Sorry I haven't been around, I had the absolute scariest day yesterday. I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, only to realize I was covered in blood. Lots of blood. So, I took a shower and got myself cleaned up and headed to the hospital. They took one look at me and said I was probably having a m/c. They did some bloodwork and suprisingly, my hcg came back at almost 15,000. So they sent me for an ultrasound and I got to see my little bean for the first time :happydance: It's not really a bean yet, more of a yolk sac really, but there he/she was happy and firmly implanted with no signs of distress. Turns out I am holding a LOT of water in my uterus and the growing must have caused some of my ovarian cysts to rupture, causing the bleeding.

PHEW! That was such an emotional roller coaster. I'm SO relived to be back here and still in the group with you girls...:hugs:

My goodness what a day! So sorry you had to have that scare but am very glad that it had a happy ending! We want you to stay here with us, after all. :hugs:

I AM SO ANNOYED. So I got my scan date, then they called me back and tell me it's too early and they don't do scans that early. So I call the hospital asking for clarification. They basically tell me they don't do scans till 10-12 weeks. I tell them that I've had a scan at 6 weeks before and I know that the baby (though a blob) should be visible at 7 weeks. They say nope, I shouldn't have had that 6 week scan. I tell them I get early scans because I have a history of multiple miscarriages. (This is the same office that scanned me to confirm miscarriage in December) they say "Oh well, no one mentioned that on your referral, you'll have to call your Dr's office."

ANYWAY... I call my office and everything gets sorted I guess. But then they call me back and say I can have my original appointment but don't expect to see much because it is too early.

How slow do these people have to be? I have already stated I have had early scans before, I know what they look like. Plus my previous MC scan would have been right there in their system. Why would they ever give a pregnant woman who has had recurrent miscarriages attitude about having an early scan?:dohh:

Glad to hear you're okay! That sounds terrifying to have gone through.

:hugs:Oh Erin, I'm so glad your bean is okay. Yay for getting to see him/her early! :happydance: He/she just wanted you to know that they're there!

Crazae- there's a test where you pee in a cup and if it turns a certain color it means a certain gender. But they're not always accurate. So just a for fun type of thing :thumbup: they cost about $30 though.

Slimbrit- yeah I feel hungry a lot too :dohh: doesn't help when nothing in the house sounds good!
My first appt is the 26th (ill be 7w). They should be doing a scan at that appt. I've never had a scan at 7w, so I'm excited :dance: when is your birthday?

Maze- aww, Valentines day! That'll be perfect :flower:

Erin- wow, that is so scary? Glad everything turned out okay :hugs:

YAY! What will you be able to see at 7 weeks? All these early scans, I want one too! :haha: I can wait. My birthday is March 13th, so close!

Shellideaks: Oh no, I'm so sorry about the chemical. ): I really hope that your next one will be super sticky. :hugs:

I have a "feeling" that it's a girl, but we'll see. I'm thinking that when we find out the gender we'll go to the 3D ultrasound place out in Joplin, that way there will be no mistaking the gender. I also plan to wait until at least 18 weeks to find out, 20 if I can bear to wait that long. DF has been calling our bean sprout by our girl name, which I think is adorable, but then I ask him "But what if the baby is a boy?" and he just says "Well then, we can just pretend that I never exposed him to gender confusion and just start calling him *insert our boy name here*". :haha:

Wow Maze, why would any office be that insensitive? I hope that your appointment goes well and that they stop giving you trouble. :hugs:

Also glad to hear that everything went okay, Erin! That would have to be so scary.

DHBH, I hope that your bean sticks, go get that blood test and put your mind at ease. :hugs:

I AM SO ANNOYED. So I got my scan date, then they called me back and tell me it's too early and they don't do scans that early. So I call the hospital asking for clarification. They basically tell me they don't do scans till 10-12 weeks. I tell them that I've had a scan at 6 weeks before and I know that the baby (though a blob) should be visible at 7 weeks. They say nope, I shouldn't have had that 6 week scan. I tell them I get early scans because I have a history of multiple miscarriages. (This is the same office that scanned me to confirm miscarriage in December) they say "Oh well, no one mentioned that on your referral, you'll have to call your Dr's office."

ANYWAY... I call my office and everything gets sorted I guess. But then they call me back and say I can have my original appointment but don't expect to see much because it is too early.

How slow do these people have to be? I have already stated I have had early scans before, I know what they look like. Plus my previous MC scan would have been right there in their system. Why would they ever give a pregnant woman who has had recurrent miscarriages attitude about having an early scan?:dohh:

:nope: ... that's all I can do, is shake my head at that one. SOrry you had to go through that but glad they figured it out eventually!

Maze- wow. Can't believe they were giving you a run around. And what kind of medical professional says you can't see anything at 7w! Glad you got it all sorted though :hugs:

Simbrit- I'm not sure what a 7w scan will look like :shrug: I had one at 5+6 with my daughter and she was just a little ball with a flicker (heartbeat). And with my son I didn't have one until 8+5 and he looked like a mix between a peanut and a gummybear. Lol.

bleeding and not feeling hopeful at all.

Oh no! :hugs: Is it a lot? I am so sorry, I still hope everything turns out OK. I will be thinking of you. I hope you can get in to see someone about this...

no its not a lot and its brown right now mainly when i wipe. I probably wont do anything about it right now..its a bit too early to have a good scan so i might try and hold off till tuesday

I had a chem in December. I got positives and then they turned negative and then 4 days later or AF came, which was a week late for me. I could tell when it was gone because all my symptoms vanished and then I started getting AF type cramps. If you still have any breast tenderness or nausea or anything I will still be hopeful! Make sure you use super diluted pee. My fmu is sometimes clearer than afternoon. But def go in for a blood test and they will let you know! FX'd for you!:hugs:

goddess25: :hugs: It's good that it's mostly brown. I really hope that your bean is sticking. Try to relax and stay positive, hopefully you'll be able to see someone soon and make sure that everything is okay.

Has anyone looked up the "Chinese Gender Chart"? Its another fun way to guess the gender (that doesn't cost $30 ;) ) I'm totally hoping for a girl, but the chart is saying boy! I'll love whatever it is, but I have zero ideas for boy names, lol.

Just went for a blood pregnancy test... They said I will get my results in 3 days... That seems like forever! I want to know now! In the meantime even though I know it's not a good idea I'm going to keep testing each day, I told myself not to but I don't have patience and I hate not knowing! This is not a good feeling :nope: why can't this be easier :cry:

Mine was also predicted as a boy, haha. I don't have much faith in that stuff though, especially as I've done research on diet and what not when TTC if you're gender swaying (of course after I got pregnant, I wanted to see which gender I had the best chances of based on my diet, time of intercourse, ect). Pretty much all of my habits pre-pregnancy ended up favoring a girl. I ate lots of dairy and almost no red meats. I think the timing of intercourse was at least 3 days before O day. All kinds of stuff pointed to my uterus being an environment that favored the "girl" sperm. It'll be interesting to see though, my side of the family is almost all girls as first born babies, but DF is also an oldest child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->