Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Happy 5 weeks to all my 10/10 ladies!! We are apple seeds today!! Woohoo!! Beats a poppyseed hands down! :)

Woo hoo...look how big our seeds are!!!! :happydance: I didn't realize how much bigger an apple seed was ha ha!

You ladies are chatty!! (Btw, how do I use the multi quotes?? I couldn’t figure it out hence the below updates. I'm still a newbie if anyone can explain I'd appreciate it!)

You click multiquote on every post that you want to multi-quote and then on the last one hit "reply with quote" and all of your quotes will be there :flower:

Sheffie - I kind of hate yellow too, lol! And I’m finding that gender neutral things are kind of blah … although I’ve been seeing some beautiful nurseries online that are done in gray or brown with accent colors that are very neutral that I could live with.

Liz0012 – I’m not shopping until probably the 2nd trimester but that’s more out of caution. Now window shopping is a whole different story!! I’ve got a huge wish list on amazon that’s currently private that let’s me shop to my hearts content. :dohh:

MilosMommy – There’s test for predicting gender?? I must have been blinded by my obsession for opk and preg tests, lol. I’m going to check that out tonight!

SlimBrit – Sorry about the last loss. Hoping this is a sticky bean for you!

POSD17 – What a great day, sure makes up for the previous one. :thumbup: Congrats on getting a photo ..uber jealous over here, lol.

Shellideaks – Sorry to hear that! Your in my thoughts :hugs:

Maze, Lindss and twinkletoe – Yay more team yellow! I can’t guarantee I won’t crack but if I don’t it’s nice to know that you’re out there with me when everyone starts finding out. My thinking is the opposite … this is my first but I know I want to have more kids so I figured I might as well be surprised this time since I’ll be happy with either a boy or a girl. (2nd time around I know I’ll be hoping for the opposite of the first) . I don’t know why but both hubby and I have been calling pumpkin a “he” I’m curious to see if we’re right, lol.

MrsMohr – I think I’m officially done taking tests. I took one this morning and it almost scared me to death, I only saw ONE line! Then I looked again it seems like the “pregnant line” came up immediately and super dark but the control line was barely visible. (Is it possible for the pregnant line to absorb all the dye??) Anyway I immediately took a digi test and was reassured by the confident “pregnant”. I don’t think I can take that scare again. :nope:

Yay for the fellow apple seeds! :happydance: My bump pictures will have to be awhile out .. already have a bump and it's not baby related, lol.

Oh no i wouldn't test again either hun, that would have totally freaked me out but I had a blood test on tuesday and have an ultrasound tomorrow so I'm good to go! I will most likely use that last lonely test tomorrow before work though...what can I say...I like peeing on things!

I got my scaaaaan... Valentine's Day! 10:30AM! Gosh I hope everything will be well because it would be the best valentine ever, a picture of our wee bean. I'll be 7 weeks, so we should definitely be able to see them!

Also, I have been dry heaving all morning and woke up at 4AM. Not fun, not fun at all.

No dry heaving. I want to say congrats on your scan but I read on after multi-quoting this and saw the bad news, I will comment about that when I get to it :hugs:

I don't think the pregnancy is sticking :cry: my tests are no longer visible and digis say not pregnant...I'm 14 dpo now and it should be darker... I'm devastated right now and not very hopeful :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry hun, I would recommend getting a blood test done just to be sure! Fx-ed that it just a fluke!

Oh Ladies... Sorry I haven't been around, I had the absolute scariest day yesterday. I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, only to realize I was covered in blood. Lots of blood. So, I took a shower and got myself cleaned up and headed to the hospital. They took one look at me and said I was probably having a m/c. They did some bloodwork and suprisingly, my hcg came back at almost 15,000. So they sent me for an ultrasound and I got to see my little bean for the first time :happydance: It's not really a bean yet, more of a yolk sac really, but there he/she was happy and firmly implanted with no signs of distress. Turns out I am holding a LOT of water in my uterus and the growing must have caused some of my ovarian cysts to rupture, causing the bleeding.

PHEW! That was such an emotional roller coaster. I'm SO relived to be back here and still in the group with you girls...:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: thank god everything was alright, I would have lost it if I woke up like that.

Has anyone looked up the "Chinese Gender Chart"? Its another fun way to guess the gender (that doesn't cost $30 ;) ) I'm totally hoping for a girl, but the chart is saying boy! I'll love whatever it is, but I have zero ideas for boy names, lol.

I've done like 6 different gender predictors and they all say boy :)

Here is my apple seed bump, 5 weeks today :happydance:

Ohh Ohh and look my other ticker shows something other than a ball of cells too!!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 5 Week Bump.jpg
    5 Week Bump.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 13
Hehe, congrats on the graduation to apple seed, MrsMohr! You have a lovely 5 week "bloat" bump. Looks a lot more like a baby bump than bloating. :winkwink:
Everything points to boy, huh? Is that what you're hoping for or are you completely neutral on gender? :)

Mine was also predicted as a boy, haha. I don't have much faith in that stuff though, especially as I've done research on diet and what not when TTC if you're gender swaying (of course after I got pregnant, I wanted to see which gender I had the best chances of based on my diet, time of intercourse, ect). Pretty much all of my habits pre-pregnancy ended up favoring a girl. I ate lots of dairy and almost no red meats. I think the timing of intercourse was at least 3 days before O day. All kinds of stuff pointed to my uterus being an environment that favored the "girl" sperm. It'll be interesting to see though, my side of the family is almost all girls as first born babies, but DF is also an oldest child.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope of a girl because I'm the youngest of 3 girls in my family. My mom had all girls and my aunt had 2/3 girls and my other uncle 1/1 girl. My hubby is an only child but his mom's side of the fam has 3/6 girls (and one set of twins!). We shall see!

Also, anyone else a pinterest addict? I love looking at baby stuff on there! Especially all the awesome nurseries. I LOVE home design stuff, so I may go crazy with the whole designing the baby's room thing. I have nine months to just have fun with it :)

DF's mom's side has a set of twins, and my side has four sets of twins! It's crazy to think about having twins, but I don't think my symptoms are bad enough to hint at twins. :rofl:

Hehe, congrats on the graduation to apple seed, MrsMohr! You have a lovely 5 week "bloat" bump. Looks a lot more like a baby bump than bloating. :winkwink:
Everything points to boy, huh? Is that what you're hoping for or are you completely neutral on gender? :)

He he thanks! It does look like a baby bump doesn't it, there is NO way my little apple seed is making my belly stick out that far already, hence the term "bloat" bump :)

When hubs and I started dated we were set on having a boy. Over time I kept telling him "you know since we want a boy so bad we are going to have a girl right"? So over time I have gotten used to having a girl as well so I don't care either way, they both have advantages! My husband and dad are rooting boy and my sister and mom are rooting girl....I'm neutral lol!

Mine was also predicted as a boy, haha. I don't have much faith in that stuff though, especially as I've done research on diet and what not when TTC if you're gender swaying (of course after I got pregnant, I wanted to see which gender I had the best chances of based on my diet, time of intercourse, ect). Pretty much all of my habits pre-pregnancy ended up favoring a girl. I ate lots of dairy and almost no red meats. I think the timing of intercourse was at least 3 days before O day. All kinds of stuff pointed to my uterus being an environment that favored the "girl" sperm. It'll be interesting to see though, my side of the family is almost all girls as first born babies, but DF is also an oldest child.

Yeah, I'm holding out hope of a girl because I'm the youngest of 3 girls in my family. My mom had all girls and my aunt had 2/3 girls and my other uncle 1/1 girl. My hubby is an only child but his mom's side of the fam has 3/6 girls (and one set of twins!). We shall see!

Also, anyone else a pinterest addict? I love looking at baby stuff on there! Especially all the awesome nurseries. I LOVE home design stuff, so I may go crazy with the whole designing the baby's room thing. I have nine months to just have fun with it :)

Yes I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I've spent so many evenings looking at baby and home stuff. I like crafts too so great for inspiration!

Haha, everyone we know is routing for girl for us, and my grandpa is routing for twin girls!
I'm on my way to get my blood drawn now, wish me luck. :D

Hi ladies...so had the ultrasound and my due date must be a bit off, they said I'm about 5 wks and 4 or 5 days. Not sure for sure, will no more in two weeks when I have my next scan. But I saw the Lil sac firmly there and doc said it looked good. My blood results from yesterday were 8350, is that OK for where I'm at? Now I'm freaking out!

Hi ladies...so had the ultrasound and my due date must be a bit off, they said I'm about 5 wks and 4 or 5 days. Not sure for sure, will no more in two weeks when I have my next scan. But I saw the Lil sac firmly there and doc said it looked good. My blood results from yesterday were 8350, is that OK for where I'm at? Now I'm freaking out!

Based on what the doc said about you only being 5w, your levels are fine!

You can check out the chart here and it will let you know. You are firmly within range :)

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I might join you in the bloat bump picture later........bare with me :haha:

hey little mamas! so today i got to leave early from work to go to an ultrasound appt. we heard and saw baby's heartbeat! it was such a sweet little noise to hear! i am seriously on :cloud9:

hope everybody is having an amazing day!!!:flower:

Ok, I know this is all bloat & water retention but if my belly carries on like this I'm no chance keeping it from people till 12 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12
This is what I wore to the office today - spent all day walking round carrying paperwork in front of me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
Wow ladies these baby bump pics are great! And are making me feel more normal! Except next time Ill take it before I get undressed for the shower :p I am so sorry for those of you who are having bleeding and are worried, I am sending you all my love and warm healthy thoughts! Relax and rest its the best thing you can do. I also dont really know how to use the multi quotes so I am very sorry If i dont get to respond to all of you. I am happy everyone is posting away it gives me something to look forward to everyday, I really love hearing how everyone is doing.... this is all very exciting! Anyone have any special Valentines day plans? I feel like I should do something really nice for my Fiance, any ideas ladies? Sticky dust to all!

Yes I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I've spent so many evenings looking at baby and home stuff. I like crafts too so great for inspiration!

I am totally addicted to Pinterest!! I already have a Baby board and a Future kid board that has more pins than I'm embarrassed to admit. :blush:

Everyone's having such great news. From what I understand that's a great number to be at. Congrats!

hey little mamas! so today i got to leave early from work to go to an ultrasound appt. we heard and saw baby's heartbeat! it was such a sweet little noise to hear! i am seriously on :cloud9:

hope everybody is having an amazing day!!!:flower:

That's awesome tobefruitful!

Hey girlies! Just got home what a long day! Thanks for those who responded to my very long past about my terrible day yesterday I really appreciate it. Its nice to find comfort in others. I think me and my fiance will def find out the gender as I am wayyyy to impatient to wait on the gender for my first little bean! I woke up today STARVING! and I mean starving, my fiance literally had to get me a banana and I shoved it down my throat.... I also went to my first doctors appointment today!!!:happydance::happydance: I was so happy to be there. SO good news def pregnant, lol, and she thinks I am 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. I think she might think I am a little further then I really am, 5 weeks, cause my fiance is huge 6'4 and 215 pounds and I am 5"3 and 115 pounds normally so this bean is growing fast! She said that everything looks fine so far and my little sack seems to be developing great!! So exciting. They took two vials of blood, and said they will get back to me with the levels tomorrow. I will also go back in next week to get tested again. Then she looked inside of me and I got my first picture of my little bean sprout!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My blood pressure was good and she gave me vitamins, took my weight, and gave me a packet of the hospital I will be using. She also told me since my fiance is so big, and was a huge baby, 9 pounds 8 ounces, she doesn't think I will be able to go till the very end of my 40 weeks, she thinks I will go earlier.....oh boy brothers wedding why are you in the end of September?!?! So all in all today was a great day! I am going to attach my first scan picture of my little bean sack and my 4 week baby bump picture. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all of your pictures so we can compare! The fact that there will be a fetus there in 2 weeks in astonishing! She said as of now I am due October 15 but we will know more soon.... Anyway with this date or anyone who wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me, the more the merrier! The only thing thats wearing me out are these crazy intense dreams, they are really overwhelming..... Okay well I think its time to go to sleep! Sticky dust to all and to all a goodnight! PS today is the only day I didnt take an at home test, since I went to the doctor... and my belly was a little extra round in this pic cause I had just eaten dinner an hour before and I tend to get a really round belly right after I eat...

Hey there congrats on the fab first appointment!! Sounds like it all went really well......I really wish we got a scan in our first appointment but we don't.......would love to see my little bean so small!! My first appointment isn't until next wed but I'm not really expecting much from it, think they will just take blood weight and height and give me a bunch if leaflets!! So happy for you that everything is growing nicely! :)

Thank you so much! It did go well, please update and let me know how your appt goes, I'm sure it will be just what you think it is . :thumbup::winkwink: Is anyone else freezing today?? Burrrrrrrr...

I got my scaaaaan... Valentine's Day! 10:30AM!

:happydance: Sticky bean and great scan picture vibes.

Not really spotting... I has brown smearing at 9 and 10 dpo and a very small amount of the brown smearing yesterday.

:hugs: Massive sticky bean vibes for you honey.

Oh Ladies... Sorry I haven't been around, I had the absolute scariest day yesterday. I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom, only to realize I was covered in blood. Lots of blood. So, I took a shower and got myself cleaned up and headed to the hospital. They took one look at me and said I was probably having a m/c. They did some bloodwork and suprisingly, my hcg came back at almost 15,000. So they sent me for an ultrasound and I got to see my little bean for the first time :happydance: It's not really a bean yet, more of a yolk sac really, but there he/she was happy and firmly implanted with no signs of distress. Turns out I am holding a LOT of water in my uterus and the growing must have caused some of my ovarian cysts to rupture, causing the bleeding.

PHEW! That was such an emotional roller coaster. I'm SO relived to be back here and still in the group with you girls...:hugs:

:hugs: That must have been scary, glad to hear all is ok. These beans have us worried.

bleeding and not feeling hopeful at all.

Sending massive :hugs: and sticky bean vibes xxx

Has anyone looked up the "Chinese Gender Chart"?

Did this for my daughter and it predicted girl as did the moon chart and the wedding ring test :) So where correct for me. May have to do them later :)

Here is my apple seed bump, 5 weeks today :happydance:

Ohh Ohh and look my other ticker shows something other than a ball of cells too!!! :happydance::happydance:

Happy 5 Weeks, me too :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Haha, everyone we know is routing for girl for us, and my grandpa is routing for twin girls!
I'm on my way to get my blood drawn now, wish me luck. :D

Massive amounts of luck honey:hugs: I was talking to my daughter the other day about twins and she said "just like Mummy" considering she knew I was pregnant before I'd done a test (she gently touched my tummy one morning and said "there's a baby in there") I'm a bit worried lol

Also to use multi quote, click the multi quoate button on all the posts you want to quote, on the last post you want to quote click the multi quote and then the reply with quote button :) Hope this helps.

Ok, I know this is all bloat & water retention but if my belly carries on like this I'm no chance keeping it from people till 12 weeks!
I'm the same, also feeling a lot of pulling and tightening too x

ETA: My first bump picture with my daughter is at 4 months so would feel mean if I started this early, I do however have a little bump but due to stretch marks it's very low down and more of a hard lump ;)

Hey girlies! Just got home what a long day! Thanks for those who responded to my very long past about my terrible day yesterday I really appreciate it. Its nice to find comfort in others. I think me and my fiance will def find out the gender as I am wayyyy to impatient to wait on the gender for my first little bean! I woke up today STARVING! and I mean starving, my fiance literally had to get me a banana and I shoved it down my throat.... I also went to my first doctors appointment today!!!:happydance::happydance: I was so happy to be there. SO good news def pregnant, lol, and she thinks I am 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. I think she might think I am a little further then I really am, 5 weeks, cause my fiance is huge 6'4 and 215 pounds and I am 5"3 and 115 pounds normally so this bean is growing fast! She said that everything looks fine so far and my little sack seems to be developing great!! So exciting. They took two vials of blood, and said they will get back to me with the levels tomorrow. I will also go back in next week to get tested again. Then she looked inside of me and I got my first picture of my little bean sprout!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My blood pressure was good and she gave me vitamins, took my weight, and gave me a packet of the hospital I will be using. She also told me since my fiance is so big, and was a huge baby, 9 pounds 8 ounces, she doesn't think I will be able to go till the very end of my 40 weeks, she thinks I will go earlier.....oh boy brothers wedding why are you in the end of September?!?! So all in all today was a great day! I am going to attach my first scan picture of my little bean sack and my 4 week baby bump picture. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all of your pictures so we can compare! The fact that there will be a fetus there in 2 weeks in astonishing! She said as of now I am due October 15 but we will know more soon.... Anyway with this date or anyone who wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me, the more the merrier! The only thing thats wearing me out are these crazy intense dreams, they are really overwhelming..... Okay well I think its time to go to sleep! Sticky dust to all and to all a goodnight! PS today is the only day I didnt take an at home test, since I went to the doctor... and my belly was a little extra round in this pic cause I had just eaten dinner an hour before and I tend to get a really round belly right after I eat...

Yay for your dr's appt! Everything sounds perfect, and you even got a scan?!!! I hear ya on the starving thing...i actually got up in the mid of the night and had a snack..:dohh:
Cute start of a bump!!!
P.S you have gorgeous hair!

:happydance:I know I think I am going to start keeping something by my bed to eat just incase I wake up starving again, it was almost painful how hungry I was! Gotta feed the mama lion :flower: Thank you for your kind words! I havent cut my hair in forever, but it seems to be softer since I found out I was prego :shrug: I have heard a lot of debate about getting your hair highlighted while being pregnant, I just wanted to see what you ladies think? Is it okay to get it highlighted if the dye doesn't touch your head and if the salon is well ventilated? Normally I just do it out of a box cause its so much cheaper and I have figured out the right color, but I wouldn't do that while I am pregnant. Still want to keep it this color, so is anyone else going to be getting highlights? Or manicures or pedicures while being pregnant, not to sure yet but would love to get all the information I can about it. I will put it off for as long as possible, but I know after months go by and the summer comes, and everyone is looking cute in their bikinis, I am going to need to do something to make me feel presentable! :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->