Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Ok, I know this is all bloat & water retention but if my belly carries on like this I'm no chance keeping it from people till 12 weeks!

View attachment 563771

My 5 week pic ......anyone see an Appleseed in there?!
Excuse the pj's!! :-/ x
(No idea why it's sideways!)

Twinkle - your belly is beautiful and flat!

It looks like there's more than an apple seed in mine!? :wacko:

DH keep joking there's 2 in there (I'm a fraternal twin so there is a higher chance I guess).......I'm guessing it's cause it's my second? :shrug: It's all bloat but my belly was as flat as yours 3 weeks ago :wacko:

Here is my apple seed bump, 5 weeks today :happydance:

Ohh Ohh and look my other ticker shows something other than a ball of cells too!!! :happydance::happydance:

Woohoo! No ball of cells that's nearly a tadpole! :) such a cute bump pic! X

Ok, I know this is all bloat & water retention but if my belly carries on like this I'm no chance keeping it from people till 12 weeks!

View attachment 563771

DH keep joking there's 2 in there (I'm a fraternal twin so there is a higher chance I guess).......I'm guessing it's cause it's my second? :shrug: It's all bloat but my belly was as flat as yours 3 weeks ago :wacko:

Twins!! Oh my .....now that would be some exciting news! I am worrying that I'm not really getting lots of the symptoms that lots of the other ladies are, no sickness, not really bloated, no funny sense of smell.......just peeing a lot and quite tired and that's pretty much it! Hope all is ok!

View attachment 563771

Twins!! Oh my .....now that would be some exciting news! I am worrying that I'm not really getting lots of the symptoms that lots of the other ladies are, no sickness, not really bloated, no funny sense of smell.......just peeing a lot and quite tired and that's pretty much it! Hope all is ok!

Will have to see - there's more chance it's a singleton but I am amazed at the size of my belly for only 5 weeks! I wasn't this bloated at this point with my first. Only the scan will tell I guess! :haha:

Try not to worry - everybody's pregnancies are different. Don't try to judge yours against other peoples. :thumbup: I'm sure everything is perfect. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Are you guys totally bloated feeling? I feel just yucky! Also, are any of you taking a stool softener or does your prenatal have one in theirs? I can't find one that has stool softener, are the prescription ones the only with it in them?

Such a cute little flat tummy! Mine has never been very flat, even before I got pregnant. :wacko:
It seems like I always gain weight in my torso area first, boobs and abdomen is where I hold all of my fat. :p
The most nerve wracking thing though? I can feel my abdominal muscles, they're really firm! They're just hiding under my fat that won't go away.

Hi Ladies! Are you guys totally bloated feeling? I feel just yucky! Also, are any of you taking a stool softener or does your prenatal have one in theirs? I can't find one that has stool softener, are the prescription ones the only with it in them?

Hey there my prenatal does not have a stool softener but I was going to ask in the pharmacy tomorrow what stool softener I can use when pregnant as I am really constipated (sorry tmi!) but starting to really annoy me!

Such a cute little flat tummy! Mine has never been very flat, even before I got pregnant. :wacko:
It seems like I always gain weight in my torso area first, boobs and abdomen is where I hold all of my fat. :p
The most nerve wracking thing though? I can feel my abdominal muscles, they're really firm! They're just hiding under my fat that won't go away.

I certainly can't see yours as a fat torso Kalonkiki it's a lovely tum! ........ And good for you with the tummy muscles......I guess we won't be doing many sit-ups for a while! :-/

This is true, but we can still go walking and do palates. The 10 Minute Solutions are great, and you can actually find the one for preggos like us on Youtube. :D

Has anyone looked up the "Chinese Gender Chart"? Its another fun way to guess the gender (that doesn't cost $30 ;) ) I'm totally hoping for a girl, but the chart is saying boy! I'll love whatever it is, but I have zero ideas for boy names, lol.

Thanks I checked out the chart and it's predicting a ...... girl!! I laughed since hubby and I both are saying boy (I think he's terrified of having a girl, lol) I know there's a 50/50 chance so not putting much stock into it but it's nice to day dream :)

This is what I wore to the office today - spent all day walking round carrying paperwork in front of me!

There's definitely a bump from what I see. Your bean wants the world to know, lol.

Wow ladies these baby bump pics are great! And are making me feel more normal! Except next time Ill take it before I get undressed for the shower :p I am so sorry for those of you who are having bleeding and are worried, I am sending you all my love and warm healthy thoughts! Relax and rest its the best thing you can do. I also dont really know how to use the multi quotes so I am very sorry If i dont get to respond to all of you. I am happy everyone is posting away it gives me something to look forward to everyday, I really love hearing how everyone is doing.... this is all very exciting! Anyone have any special Valentines day plans? I feel like I should do something really nice for my Fiance, any ideas ladies? Sticky dust to all!

My original plan was to take hubby out for sushi (which he LOOOOVES) but that's before we found out our news. :happydance: So obviously need to find a new plan since I can't imagine sitting in a sushi restaurant right now.
As for a gift, I'm thinking a nice set of cufflinks (there's these L<3VE cufflinks that I'm leaning towards since it could be one heart from me and one heart from our little pumpkin) Too cheesy? I want to include the little one somehow.... Love to hear what others are doing!

Hey girlies! Just got home what a long day! Thanks for those who responded to my very long past about my terrible day yesterday I really appreciate it. Its nice to find comfort in others. I think me and my fiance will def find out the gender as I am wayyyy to impatient to wait on the gender for my first little bean! I woke up today STARVING! and I mean starving, my fiance literally had to get me a banana and I shoved it down my throat.... I also went to my first doctors appointment today!!!:happydance::happydance: I was so happy to be there. SO good news def pregnant, lol, and she thinks I am 4 1/2 to 5 weeks. I think she might think I am a little further then I really am, 5 weeks, cause my fiance is huge 6'4 and 215 pounds and I am 5"3 and 115 pounds normally so this bean is growing fast! She said that everything looks fine so far and my little sack seems to be developing great!! So exciting. They took two vials of blood, and said they will get back to me with the levels tomorrow. I will also go back in next week to get tested again. Then she looked inside of me and I got my first picture of my little bean sprout!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: My blood pressure was good and she gave me vitamins, took my weight, and gave me a packet of the hospital I will be using. She also told me since my fiance is so big, and was a huge baby, 9 pounds 8 ounces, she doesn't think I will be able to go till the very end of my 40 weeks, she thinks I will go earlier.....oh boy brothers wedding why are you in the end of September?!?! So all in all today was a great day! I am going to attach my first scan picture of my little bean sack and my 4 week baby bump picture. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all of your pictures so we can compare! The fact that there will be a fetus there in 2 weeks in astonishing! She said as of now I am due October 15 but we will know more soon.... Anyway with this date or anyone who wants to be bump buddies feel free to add me, the more the merrier! The only thing thats wearing me out are these crazy intense dreams, they are really overwhelming..... Okay well I think its time to go to sleep! Sticky dust to all and to all a goodnight! PS today is the only day I didnt take an at home test, since I went to the doctor... and my belly was a little extra round in this pic cause I had just eaten dinner an hour before and I tend to get a really round belly right after I eat...

Yay for your dr's appt! Everything sounds perfect, and you even got a scan?!!! I hear ya on the starving thing...i actually got up in the mid of the night and had a snack..:dohh:
Cute start of a bump!!!
P.S you have gorgeous hair!

:happydance:I know I think I am going to start keeping something by my bed to eat just incase I wake up starving again, it was almost painful how hungry I was! Gotta feed the mama lion :flower: Thank you for your kind words! I havent cut my hair in forever, but it seems to be softer since I found out I was prego :shrug: I have heard a lot of debate about getting your hair highlighted while being pregnant, I just wanted to see what you ladies think? Is it okay to get it highlighted if the dye doesn't touch your head and if the salon is well ventilated? Normally I just do it out of a box cause its so much cheaper and I have figured out the right color, but I wouldn't do that while I am pregnant. Still want to keep it this color, so is anyone else going to be getting highlights? Or manicures or pedicures while being pregnant, not to sure yet but would love to get all the information I can about it. I will put it off for as long as possible, but I know after months go by and the summer comes, and everyone is looking cute in their bikinis, I am going to need to do something to make me feel presentable! :haha::haha:

Well I just got my roots done last night. My sister is a hairdresser andshe came to my house, so iI didn't have to be around all the chemicals. Also it wasn't permanent, only a demi, and I called my midwives office and asked and thy said it is OK as long as I'm not doing it often. Hope that helps!

You might be able to do Sushi if you eat the California Roll or Shrimp Tempura Roll, my dr said it is okay to eat both of those since the crab meat is normally fake and the Shrimp is cooked if it is Shrimp Tempura. So maybe you can still do tthat? :) The cufflinks sound super cute, I think he would love them! Thats a really thoughtful gift.... Im still trying to think of ideas..... I know I will cook him something wonderful, but I want to give a gift too... I was thinking about a nice watch since he loves watches? But something more thoughtful might be more fulfilling?

You know, I didn't think about that. I'm going to check out my sushi alternatives! I was actually thinking of going to a place that's out in Hoboken, I forgot the name right now but the pictures looked cool.

Btw, I'm freezing too... and not looking forward to the snow coming our way. :growlmad:

For Valentine's day we're doing dinner and a movie. My husband wants to see Warm Bodies and normally I'd be down for that but... I am worried if the gore is going to upset my queasy stomach in it's current state. I remember I saw Bridesmaids while pregnant with Sophie and the whole... food poisoning scene. Yeah. I vomited in the theatre. It was pretty sad. :dohh:

That sounds awful! (Although not without comedic value) Otherwise a dinner and movie sound lovely, lol.

For Valentine's day we're doing dinner and a movie. My husband wants to see Warm Bodies and normally I'd be down for that but... I am worried if the gore is going to upset my queasy stomach in it's current state. I remember I saw Bridesmaids while pregnant with Sophie and the whole... food poisoning scene. Yeah. I vomited in the theatre. It was pretty sad. :dohh:

Lol, that sounds like fuuuuun :winkwink: The gore isn't so bad in Warm Bodies that I remember. Its a great (and actually cute!) movie though :) I think me and the hubs are going to go see the new Die Hard for V-day (romantic, right?) We were going to go to Disney, but we might be having to do a home inspection next week so I think we are staying put. I'm hoping for a house for V-day :happydance: That will for sure be all my money, so no other presents haha.

Die Hard is out?!?! Well I guess I know what movie I'll be seeing shortly, lol. I hope you get your house valentine!

:happydance: You will be right by me!!! I live on Jefferson Street, we must meet at some point, maybe once we are both so big we can't hang out with anyone else who will understand us! If you are going to come to Hoboken I definitely recommend CHARRITOS for Mexican it is absolutely AMAZING!! If you want a GREAT AMAZING VIEW with the best Mexican food ever, go to CHARRITOS in Weehawken, it is one of the cutest most romantic restaurants that over looks NYC and its not that expensive ( get the crispy tacos and gaucomole which they make at your table YUM!) Hands down best Mexican Ive ever had. If you want something thats more American, like an AMAZING SHORT RIB, Yummmmmmy, you need to go to Elysian Cafe on Washington Street, it is out of this world..... the meat is so tender it falls apart with a fork, and is served on mashed potatoe with string beans, in the best sauce ever! They also have the most amazing cheesecake with oreo crust and raseberry drizzles, its just insane.

See sorry guys I really really suck with these quotes, im just going to start replying to it doesnt take up the whole thread until I get it figured out. :/ SO Sorry!

OMG guys, I'm having the hardest time keeping up with this thread and I log in several times a day. If I do a multi-quote it will take up two pages in this thread, I'm not kidding! By the time I get here I don't even know which posts i wanted to respond to and what i wanted to say :dohh:

does anyone want to chat on the chatzy room Maze set up? The info is on the first page of the thread with everyone's names and due dates :) I'm on there waiting for some company!

Same here! I just got back my test results, she said my HCG levels are at 3,289 and she thinks I am closer to 5 weeks. She said my Progesterone is at 8.2. She wants me to go get my blood taken again tomorrow so we can make sure everything is doubling, and she wants my progesterone to get over 10 so we can pretty much rule out an eptopic. Little nervous but this is all normal right? Tomorrow is a huge snow storm and she is closed, so I would have to go to Lab Corp, never been so that makes me nervous, cause I really dont like getting my blood taken, esp not by someone who I dont know. Are these #'s normal? Just want to check. She said that if it is not over 10 she is going to give me a supplement so I can get over 10 and stop worrying about eptopic, cause those seem very scary and I've read too much on google, so I told her I just want to rule it out so I dont have to worry about it.

If you're getting regular :bfp: on a test, not having any severe pains, vomiting, and other symptoms that come with an ectopic, you're most likely fine honey. It seems to me that you're doing just fine and that the baby implanted correctly. I'm sure you'll get over 10 soon enough. :hugs:

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but how do I type in the chat thing that Maze posted on the first page? There doesn't appear to be a chat box that I can type in. :shrug:

This one is looking so much better than last time! I'm getting so excited now :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
I cant keep up with this thread either, and i totally dont get TURTLE power....have i missed something??

At home relaxing bleeding has stopped and happy with todays Hcg result. Have an US next Thursday at 6w4d so should be able to see a decent amount, hopefully including my little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->