Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

What's wrong, SlimBrit? You can always talk to us, we'll always be here to support you. :hugs:

Going to get my blood taken again lets hope everything is doubling and my progesterone is coming up..... very very worried.

Going to get my blood taken again lets hope everything is doubling and my progesterone is coming up..... very very worried.

Take a deep breath, mama lion. I'm sure everything is fine. Everyone's levels are different and develop at different rates. Worrying can only hurt your little lion cub, so stay positive for your little bean sprout. Everything will be okay. :flower:

Thanks all for the :hugs: but it didn't stick :cry: AF came on full force at 4am... the cramps are horrible :nope:

I'm unsure what I will do in the future when it comes to testing. I was still getting a positive and AF was 5 days late. I can wait to test till AF is late, but even if I had this time it would have turned out the same. I would have gotten my BFP been super excited and then devastated when it didn't stick. I know it would have been a lot worse if I was farther along but it is still heartbreaking to go from being so happy at seeing a positive and then to have that taken away :cry:

I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband. I didn't have work yesterday and I was sure it wasn't sticking. I messaged my husband with my concerns and that I was depressed about it. An hour later he was home with flowers and ice cream. We went out to lunch, he gave me a long back massage, and we cuddled and watched a movie. :hugs: It made me feel better at the same time it made me want to have his baby even more!

Onto next month and hoping the next bfp will stick.

Lindss- sorry you'll have to miss the blood work :( thinking of you :hugs:

Mrsmohr- good luck today! Just two more hours :dance:

Erin- what is HE?

I am feeling super stressed out and I hate it. Our inlaws are putting us in a tough spot and I don't know what to do :cry:

Hyperemesis (Morning Sickness) :sick:

I was assuming that's what you meant. But normally I abbreviate it with HG. Lol. I have it too. And sadly, nothing worked for me with either pregnancy. It's not normal morning sickness, so none of the remedies like ginger helped me any. I lost 20lbs in the first tri with both kids and required being in the hospital for IVs and meds. Idk if you have the same medicine as we do. But I found Zofran to help. They had me on phenergan with my DS and it was terrible and barely helped.
A friend if mine is pregnant with her 5th and for the first time she's been using suppositories. She said its helped her a lot and worked a lot better than taking pill form medicine.
I have about another week before mine will be kicking in :argh:

Thanks all for the :hugs: but it didn't stick :cry: AF came on full force at 4am... the cramps are horrible :nope:

I'm unsure what I will do in the future when it comes to testing. I was still getting a positive and AF was 5 days late. I can wait to test till AF is late, but even if I had this time it would have turned out the same. I would have gotten my BFP been super excited and then devastated when it didn't stick. I know it would have been a lot worse if I was farther along but it is still heartbreaking to go from being so happy at seeing a positive and then to have that taken away :cry:

I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband. I didn't have work yesterday and I was sure it wasn't sticking. I messaged my husband with my concerns and that I was depressed about it. An hour later he was home with flowers and ice cream. We went out to lunch, he gave me a long back massage, and we cuddled and watched a movie. :hugs: It made me feel better at the same time it made me want to have his baby even more!

I'm sorry to hear Hun :hugs: keeping you in my thoughts that next month it's a sticky bean :hugs:

Aww MilosMommy7. Do you want to talk about it? In laws can be tough sometimes, I'm sure we've all been there at some point or another. :hugs:

They're asking to borrow a large amount of money (a couple thousand). I don't want to do it, but my OH really wants to. He doesn't understand that family and money doesn't mix :nope: and I don't think they're in the prefect position to pay us back. So this would be taking lots of money away from the baby :(

Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next month xxx

I'm so sorry DHBH. :hugs:
You said that you had a short luteal phase, correct? That could be the cause for the chemical. I know a girl who's been dealing with a short luteal phase and has been having a hard time getting pregnant. She said that she's been taking a B complex vitamin though and her LP ended up being a full 14 days this cycle, so she's pretty hopeful for next cycle. If you want to you can try taking a B vitamin and see if that helps your next one stick.

MilosMommy7: I think you should tell your OH how you feel. Just let him know that you think it's important that you put that money towards the baby. Hopefully he will also agree that the baby is important to save money for and that your in laws will just have to find the money elsewhere because you can't afford to give it to them right now.

So so sorry DHBH, I am glad you husband is so good and supportive! If it is a short LP you have, I had one too 9 days to be exact, I started taking a ViT B complex (b6 is the important one but also important to balance with the other b vits ) and my lp increased to 12 days and stuck at 12 so maybe it is something to try..............sending you lots of hugs x

MilosMommy7: I think you should tell your OH how you feel. Just let him know that you think it's important that you put that money towards the baby. Hopefully he will also agree that the baby is important to save money for and that your in laws will just have to find the money elsewhere because you can't afford to give it to them right now.

He knows how I feel about it. But he wants me to "think about it" and sit down with his parents to talk about it. I feel so emotionally torn about it all :cry: my OH said we are their last resort. So I think its making me feel guilty if we don't help them :(

So sorry! :hugs: They say you are more fertile after a chem, so hopefully in the next couple months you'll get your sticky bean. Glad your hubby is there for you though!

Ugh. I can't tell you how annoyed I am right now! We put an offer in on a house a couple days ago (we've been looking for a good while) and we find out today that our offer of 20% OVER list price was beat. Someone offered even more over list ALL CASH. This housing market is killing me! But I know I can't stay in a 2 bedroom, second floor condo with 2 dogs and a baby! Especially with my hubby being gone most of the time (he's a pilot and can be gone for weeks at a time). I just want a house with no slippery concrete stairs that I have to trek up and down with dogs and a baby. This is so frustrating. Argh! :growlmad:

I'm sorry MilosMommy7. It's because it's his parents, I'm sure he just cares about them and wants to help them and he could probably also have a hard time telling them no. If it was your parents asking for money, would it be as easy for you to turn them down? At the same time though, your husband needs to understand that the baby is family too, and therefore also important. Remind him how expensive babies are, and make sure that he would be aware of what your financial situation would be like if his parents couldn't pay you guys back. What do they need the money for anyway?

Ugh, I'm sorry Sheffie. That really bites. The place DF and I have now is great, and we could easily have one baby here, but I'm worried about getting a house for when we decide to expand our family. ):
I'm sure you'll find the perfect place soon enough. :hugs:

Ugh. I can't tell you how annoyed I am right now! We put an offer in on a house a couple days ago (we've been looking for a good while) and we find out today that our offer of 20% OVER list price was beat. Someone offered even more over list ALL CASH. This housing market is killing me! But I know I can't stay in a 2 bedroom, second floor condo with 2 dogs and a baby! Especially with my hubby being gone most of the time (he's a pilot and can be gone for weeks at a time). I just want a house with no slippery concrete stairs that I have to trek up and down with dogs and a baby. This is so frustrating. Argh! :growlmad:

I understand this oh to well working in Real Estate, I am at Southebys, and we see this happen often. If you want any help, or want me to refer you to someone who can really help you find a great place and make sure you get it please let me know. My partner is a celebrity realtor on Open House NYC on Sundays at 8:30, whatever state you are in, we could find you a great realtor who would be happy to help you make this process easier. Send me a private message if you want more information. You will find the perfect home though, I promise! This market is just crazy right now for certain areas. :thumbup::hugs:

DHBH I am so sorry to hear that, the good thing is you can def get pregnant, next time it will be your time! Keep your head up and stay positive! Very happy you have such a loving and understanding husband. Sending you all my love!

Just had my blood taken again, and got home safe in this storm.. Crossing my fingers for higher results.

I understand this oh to well working in Real Estate, I am at Southebys, and we see this happen often. If you want any help, or want me to refer you to someone who can really help you find a great place and make sure you get it please let me know. My partner is a celebrity realtor on Open House NYC on Sundays at 8:30, whatever state you are in, we could find you a great realtor who would be happy to help you make this process easier. Send me a private message if you want more information. You will find the perfect home though, I promise! This market is just crazy right now for certain areas. :thumbup::hugs:

We actually do have a pretty good realtor. She warned us that we probably wouldn't get the place. There were 20 offers on it... I just came from TN where the market is totally different and feel like its absurd to always need to offer ABOVE asking price if you want to have a chance. And things are just flying off the market. Most stuff is available for like a week tops. It's crazy. I just need to stop being so stubborn and offer more than what I "feel" something is worth. All my opinions are just based off a different market. We're putting in another offer on a different place today. Fingers crossed!

It is pretty crazy having to offer above the asking price to get a house. That's the one good thing about living in Springfield, MO. It has big city convenience, but it's inexpensive to live here because lets face it, the Midwest is not the most glamorous or desirable place to live. A $600,000 house here would be easily worth $1,000,000 in Kansas City, it's insane.
Pretty much the only way that you're going to get a really crappy house in this area is if you spend less than $45,000 on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->