Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Same here! I just got back my test results, she said my HCG levels are at 3,289 and she thinks I am closer to 5 weeks. She said my Progesterone is at 8.2. She wants me to go get my blood taken again tomorrow so we can make sure everything is doubling, and she wants my progesterone to get over 10 so we can pretty much rule out an eptopic. Little nervous but this is all normal right? Tomorrow is a huge snow storm and she is closed, so I would have to go to Lab Corp, never been so that makes me nervous, cause I really dont like getting my blood taken, esp not by someone who I dont know. Are these #'s normal? Just want to check. She said that if it is not over 10 she is going to give me a supplement so I can get over 10 and stop worrying about eptopic, cause those seem very scary and I've read too much on google, so I told her I just want to rule it out so I dont have to worry about it.
my progesterone was 17 at 9 dpo and then at 11 dpo is was 31. is that too high? After reading yours was so much lower then mine, I am scared mine is high??

Such a strong line, Sheffie! I still want to pee on a frer and a digi, just to have the experience. XD

Same here! I just got back my test results, she said my HCG levels are at 3,289 and she thinks I am closer to 5 weeks. She said my Progesterone is at 8.2. She wants me to go get my blood taken again tomorrow so we can make sure everything is doubling, and she wants my progesterone to get over 10 so we can pretty much rule out an eptopic. Little nervous but this is all normal right? Tomorrow is a huge snow storm and she is closed, so I would have to go to Lab Corp, never been so that makes me nervous, cause I really dont like getting my blood taken, esp not by someone who I dont know. Are these #'s normal? Just want to check. She said that if it is not over 10 she is going to give me a supplement so I can get over 10 and stop worrying about eptopic, cause those seem very scary and I've read too much on google, so I told her I just want to rule it out so I dont have to worry about it.
my progesterone was 17 at 9 dpo and then at 11 dpo is was 31. is that too high? After reading yours was so much lower then mine, I am scared mine is high??

I think yours is normal and mine isn't, mine is way to low. Saturday she will review my tests and see if I need supplements, I think your levels are perfect. I dont know if mine are so low cause I havent had a period since November, but I sure hope everything is okay....:shrug:

Insomnia hits again! 2 am and still not sleeping. At least I am getting some work done since I'm awake, lol. Still rather be sleeping though....:sleep:

Worst night ever!
I have been awake since 2am worrying, bawling, pretty much being a basket case. Im just so gutted that I wasnt able to see my scan, and that all they could make out was a yolk sac ( he said its where its supposed to be and implanted and measuring well), but why would that be? I know that I could have actually implanted up to 111 days after conception, so Im trying to reason that as I why my scan shows its just over 5 wks instead of 6, but Im still a wreck.:cry:
My hcg levels are 8350, and now I know thats normal range for 5 wks, I cant wait to get my results from the blood I get drawn today, cuz then we will know more. But since the ultrasound, it was an internal, Im spotting more off and on. My spotting had stopped before the scan. They did say that I could have spotting after cuz of the way they did the scan, but Im still freakin.....sorry for the rant ladies, but Im trying to keep it together for my husband here at home, so I just had to get it out. xx

Try to be calm, easier said then done right? Sometimes that little sack takes a bit longer to develop for any number of reasons. It's actually a good thing because then there is a lower risk for more complications down the road. I've seen girls who saw a yolk sack at 7w3d and 3 days later saw a heartbeat. It's all different for everyone. Maybe you can take this as a sign that it might be a boy. Slow, and frustrating!

Sorry you are so worried Lindss........but I am sure everything will be totally fine......I haven't had anything done yet, no bloods and no scan, I am completely oblivious to what might be going on inside my tum!

Try and relax a bit (i know much easier said than done) but being totally stressed is not good for you or your little bean. Keep us up to date hun x

Thanks ladies....your reassurance helps alot!!
Its so weird cuz now it appears that the spotting has stopped. and it was such a little bit, so thats gotta be a good thing right?
Of course we got hit with a crazy snowstorm last night, hoping i can still go out and get my blood work done again today

I cant keep up with this thread either, and i totally dont get TURTLE power....have i missed something??

lol it's what Maze says when she clears the chatzy room, she was cracking me up last night so I thought I would randomly post it in the thread to see what response it got ha ha!

At home relaxing bleeding has stopped and happy with todays Hcg result. Have an US next Thursday at 6w4d so should be able to see a decent amount, hopefully including my little bean.

PS everybody: T-U-R-T-L-E POWAH!

Cowabunga.
Totally Tubular!

Worst night ever!
I have been awake since 2am worrying, bawling, pretty much being a basket case. Im just so gutted that I wasnt able to see my scan, and that all they could make out was a yolk sac ( he said its where its supposed to be and implanted and measuring well), but why would that be? I know that I could have actually implanted up to 111 days after conception, so Im trying to reason that as I why my scan shows its just over 5 wks instead of 6, but Im still a wreck.:cry:
My hcg levels are 8350, and now I know thats normal range for 5 wks, I cant wait to get my results from the blood I get drawn today, cuz then we will know more. But since the ultrasound, it was an internal, Im spotting more off and on. My spotting had stopped before the scan. They did say that I could have spotting after cuz of the way they did the scan, but Im still freakin.....sorry for the rant ladies, but Im trying to keep it together for my husband here at home, so I just had to get it out. xx

Woah, I missed something! Don't freak out honey, don't freak out. Maybe you just O'd early! It's normal to only see a yolk sac at 5 weeks :hugs::hugs: While it's super fun to have early scans I think sometimes they just add to our misery lol! I get mine today and I'm either 5+1 or 5+2 I will let you know what they see. When I use websites that take into account my 27 day cycle they say i'm 5+2. How long were your typical cycles? If they were longer than average maybe you aren't quite as far along as you think you are? Or you O'd early. My appointment is at 12:45 today...I will let you know what happens as soon as i get back to a computer :hugs::hugs:

Good luck with the scan Mrs Mohr!! I am intrigued to know what you can see at that stage......I know what you mean though , early scans are great but they can also cause so much stress as everyone develops their little bean at a different pace and when there are so many comparisons it is hard not to get worried if your bean seems different than others even though its probably totally healthy! I look forward to hearing how it all went! My first appointment is next wed but there won't be a scan just bloods and info. :-( xx

Good luck with the scan Mrs Mohr!! I am intrigued to know what you can see at that stage......I know what you mean though , early scans are great but they can also cause so much stress as everyone develops their little bean at a different pace and when there are so many comparisons it is hard not to get worried if your bean seems different than others even though its probably totally healthy! I look forward to hearing how it all went! My first appointment is next wed but there won't be a scan just bloods and info. :-( xx

Well since i'm only 5 weeks I'm only expecting to see a yolk sac...12:45 can't come soon enough...my nerves are killing me!

Well since i'm only 5 weeks I'm only expecting to see a yolk sac...12:45 can't come soon enough...my nerves are killing me!

Thinking of you Lindss, I am sure everything will turn out.

Good luck Mrs. Mohr!

I have been throwing up non-stop today. I have a feeling that hyperemesis is on the horizon for me once again. Going to try to take it easy on the couch and hope it slows down. :sick:

Soooo bumed . Kids schools are closed Cuz of all the snow we got. Driving will be impossible, looks like I'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow to do my blood work.

Thinking of you Lindss, I am sure everything will turn out.

Good luck Mrs. Mohr!

I have been throwing up non-stop today. I have a feeling that hyperemesis is on the horizon for me once again. Going to try to take it easy on the couch and hope it slows down. :sick:

Oh God, me too. The throwing up is becoming intense. I had to tell my work that I'm pregnant, they were talking about calling an ambulance it got so bad... Not how I planned on telling them but hey, at least I don't have to suck in and wear baggy clothes!

Does anyone have any great remedies for HE? I picked up some Nux Vomica and I think it may help a bit, but nothing significant. And although Diclectin is still the suggested and approved method of handling HE, I've read some studies linking it to birth defects. I used it in my first pregnany and sadly my little monkey was stillborn, so I can't help but worry that it had something to do with that. Diclectin was the only drug I used the entire time other than PNV.

Any great suggestions, ladies???

Lindss- sorry you'll have to miss the blood work :( thinking of you :hugs:

Mrsmohr- good luck today! Just two more hours :dance:

Erin- what is HE?

I am feeling super stressed out and I hate it. Our inlaws are putting us in a tough spot and I don't know what to do :cry:

Lindss- sorry you'll have to miss the blood work :( thinking of you :hugs:

Mrsmohr- good luck today! Just two more hours :dance:

Erin- what is HE?

I am feeling super stressed out and I hate it. Our inlaws are putting us in a tough spot and I don't know what to do :cry:

Hyperemesis (Morning Sickness) :sick:

I've heard that eating food or drinking liquids with ginger in them helps curb morning sickness. Hope that helps at least a little, Maze and Erin.

I imagine that I actually start a new week every Thursday instead of every Monday Lindss, but that's because I have a 31 day cycle. Your due date goes based on a 28 day cycle, does yours happen to be a bit longer as well? I'm sure that your little bean is perfectly fine and healthy. :hugs:

Good luck, MrsMohr! If you get any pictures, be sure to show us. :D

Aww MilosMommy7. Do you want to talk about it? In laws can be tough sometimes, I'm sure we've all been there at some point or another. :hugs:

:( I'm sorry Erin and Maze, I've never dealt with sickness in general (deathly afraid of throwing up, never do it). What, if anything, have you tried already?

Mrs Mohr, I'm excited to hear about the little apple seed this afternoon! Don't forget about us! :happydance:

I know I'm forgetting some things, but seriously ladies, y'all talk A LOT! It's so hard to keep up when I go to bed at 9 and wake up at 6 to a million pages I haven't read! Sheesh! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->