Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

hey :hi:

I'm cautiously joining you, my edd is 13 October. I found out I was preg last Saturday with a very strong bfp line on clear blue. :happydance::cloud9:

No feeling many symptoms...huge bbs, not so sore today though and tired.

I'm booked for my 1st scan 28th February, can't wait! Really hoping this one sticks xx

Congratulations! I'm due 12th going off lmp. The 28th isn't far away at all, exciting!

I'm cautiously joining you, my edd is 13 October. I found out I was preg last Saturday with a very strong bfp line on clear blue. :happydance::cloud9:

I'm booked for my 1st scan 28th February, can't wait! Really hoping this one sticks xx

Congratulations! I'm due 12th going off lmp. The 28th isn't far away at all, exciting!

Thanks, I'm going off lmp too. 28th can't come soon enough!:happydance:

This is my 1st pregnancy so I'm not really sure what to expect. I spent 2 years learning about ttc cause it took so long, but I just realised I don't know much about this side of the fence :dohh::blush:

Thanks, I'm going off lmp too. 28th can't come soon enough!:happydance:

This is my 1st pregnancy so I'm not really sure what to expect. I spent 2 years learning about ttc cause it took so long, but I just realised I don't know much about this side of the fence :dohh::blush:

Ahh you will be fine :) Lots of lovely ladies on here if you need any advice :)

:hi:

Hiya Ladies!!

May I join the group?? Just got my :bfp: the other night and I'm guessing I'm due on October 14th! I go for a scan next week to get a more accurate reading! So excited!! :happydance:

I'm sorry ladies, I'm out.... My pregnancy was ectopic sadly. Diagnosed at 5 weeks.
Incase I freak any ladies out with this message my symptoms were:
Sharp, dragging sensation on and off on my left ovary, followed by a dark plum like bleed (tmi I know... ) The bleeding stops and starts.
The ectopic pregnancy can occur in 1 out of a 100 pregnant women. My body is dealing with the ectopic pregnancy naturally so no medication is needed. There is a slightly higher risk of ectopic in the future so when I'm next pregnant I need an early scan. The nurses were all very positive about my future of having a baby and spoke of many ectopic pregnancies that go on to have a lot of beautiful children.

I hope no one in this thread has to go through the same thing and I wish you all the luck and love in the world for your beautiful Bubba's to come.

This just wasn't quite my time, little chap set up camp in the wrong area... (must have my sense of direction ;). Love and baby dust to you all <3

:hugs: Kestersed, we will miss you. I admire your amazingly positive spirit, and I know that because of it, we'll be seeing you again very soon. I definitely want to know when you get your little ray of sunshine again! I pray that you remain at peace until your rainbow comes and you get to take them home. We have nothing but love here for you. :hugs2:

Kestersed: I'm so sorry about the ectopic honey. You have a wonderfully positive outlook and I hope that you'll be able to conceive your rainbow baby that you will be able to hold in your arms and take home with you soon. Best of luck darling, we all love you here. :hugs:

Welcome ZombieKitten! :wave:
Congrats on your :bfp: for baby #2! Are you hoping for a boy this time or are you team :yellow:? :flower:

Glad to see you over here lady!! :happydance:

I booked my first scan today, 9th march!! I'm so excited. I'm already feeling more positive about this one.

Today I've had the really (TMI) wet feeling. I know it's the mucus plug forming but every time I've felt it I've rushed to the loo in case it was AF. :dohh:

Welcome ZombieKitten! :wave:
Congrats on your :bfp: for baby #2! Are you hoping for a boy this time or are you team :yellow:? :flower:

DH and I really want a boy this time, but I have a feeling we'll be having another girl. Either way, I can't wait! As far as family is concerned though, we'll be team :yellow: however I wont be telling them the news until I can no longer hide my bump :winkwink:

:hi:

Hiya Ladies!!

May I join the group?? Just got my :bfp: the other night and I'm guessing I'm due on October 14th! I go for a scan next week to get a more accurate reading! So excited!! :happydance:

Hey :hi:

Welcome! We are very close in timing! I'm going for a scan 2 weeks Thursday :thumbup:

Haha, yeah I also have the feeling that DF and I are having a girl, but it could just be because we really want a girl. :blush:
Of course we'd be happy with a boy too. This is our first, so we're not too fussy. :)

Glad to see you over here lady!! :happydance:

I booked my first scan today, 9th march!! I'm so excited. I'm already feeling more positive about this one.

Today I've had the really (TMI) wet feeling. I know it's the mucus plug forming but every time I've felt it I've rushed to the loo in case it was AF. :dohh:

Hey hun!:hugs:

I know I'm kinda scared to be here lol:blush:

I'm feeling diff too. I know the feeling of going to the loo expecting af may have arrived! What are the symptoms of the mucus plug forming? :blush:

I don't know about you but I usually check my cervix while ttc, I'm not checking anymore
but I did earlier and mine is still there...not squishy and high like most people say in early preg, or am I wrong?:shrug:

Don't worry, cervix position and whatnot is different for every pregnant (and nonpregnant) woman and cannot be used to diagnose pregnancy. I'm sure everything is fine. :)

Me too! But definitely feeling better about this one so far.

The only symptom I know of is a LOT of EWCM or clear CM. To the point that you can feel TMI 'gushes' making you think AF has made an appearance. Lots of sites online say that the mucus plug doesn't form until 7 weeks but I've read a lot of ladies on here getting the same symptoms right around when AF would've been due.

Not sure about checking your cervix as I've never done it. But I know they don't recommend you doing it once you're pregnant because of the transfer of bacteria. Especially before the mucus plug has formed.

Welcome! We are very close in timing! I'm going for a scan 2 weeks Thursday :thumbup:

How exciting!! We may be even closer because I my cycles were all messed up so I'm not 100% sure when exactly I got pregnant! I go for a scan next Wednesday so I'll keep you updated!!

Haha, yeah I also have the feeling that DF and I are having a girl, but it could just be because we really want a girl. :blush:
Of course we'd be happy with a boy too. This is our first, so we're not too fussy. :)

I wanted a girl for my first too! I got lucky, she's a very happy one! A lot of people say girls are much more fun to clothes shop for, but I dunno... I'm excited thinking about buying little boy stuff :)

Both boys and girls have their pros and cons, but DF and I wanted a girl first for whatever reason. It's weird because a couple of years ago I really wanted to have a boy first, but now a girl actually sounds perfect. Of course I would really like at least one of each gender.

My cycles were messed up for November (3 days early) and December (12 days late) so that's how I ended up pregnant in January, haha. We only DTD about 4 or 5 times for the whole month, so there are only so many opportunities that I could have conceived. My guess is that I O'd on the 16th or 17th of last month and the day we DTD was the 14th (I remember because I thought that I was going to O on the 10th or 11th). It just seems like the most likely conception date out of all of them to me because the first two or three times we pulled out and the last time it was towards the end of the month, a few days before my :bfp:

DH and I were determined to catch the eggy and we :sex: pretty much every day or every other day. I think we may have conceived on Jan 21st because looking back at my chart I did have some EWCM that day, but since I still nurse my LO it's just so hard to really keep track of anything. I was trying to temp and chart but my temps were just all over the place. I had a :bfn: on Jan 28th, so I'm guessing that it was probably too early to test and I was about 7dpo or so. But the :bfp: I got Sunday night was VERY positive! I'm so excited for my scan next Wendesday!! Ahh this next week is gonna go by SO slow! Luckily I have you ladies to keep me busy <3 :hugs:

I won't be checking cp, I think I just did it out of habit!

Thanks ladies for your help!

Its just such a nerve racking time but I hope so much for the best and feel really positive.

@zombiekitten let us know how it goes with your scan!

We are routing for a girl but either we will be over the moon with!

We've now told all of our family and friends about the baby :) So exciting!

Did the doc.measure and say you were ahead of schedule or did he go off your last period? Did you hear the heart beat with doppler or just ultra sound?

The baby measured ahead of schedule, not off of my period. We heard the heart beat with an ultrasound.

We've now told all of our family and friends about the baby :) So exciting!

Did the doc.measure and say you were ahead of schedule or did he go off your last period? Did you hear the heart beat with doppler or just ultra sound?

The baby measured ahead of schedule, not off of my period. We heard the heart beat with an ultrasound.

Wow exciting!! Congrats :happydance:

Thanks! I am still so worried all the time, but I am a natural worrier :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"