Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

hey girls! I was so scared this morning. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown discharge. I called the dr. and went and got my levels read and at 6 1/2 weeks they were 13, 421. Good numbers??? Anyone else have brown discharge? I am wondering if it's still from implantation since this is the first time it's happened?

I've had a few instances of brown or pink discharge, my NP said not to worry because it is so so common.

So tired ladies sorry I havent been able to update recently! between being pregnant and real estate I am exhausted! Still waiting to find out the HCG from my test on Friday last week, but the dr called today and said the progesterone is increasing just like it is supposed to. So one day it was 8.2 two days later it was 9.6 and now who knows! Anyone else know their progesterone levels? Welcome to all the new BFP!! Its very exciting and we are happy to have you all here!! I too wish I could tell everyone and scream it from the rooftops, who doesnt, but everyone keeps saying wait 3 months before you spill the beans! Anyone else having a hard time waiting these three months to tell everyone?!? So difficult!!!!

We thought that it would be sweet to have LO there with us as well. It just seems like the best option, and a June wedding next year sounds nice, or we could still do September again next year if we didn't really have time to plan and get everything ready before June. :D

Spotting is a very common symptom and is perfectly normal unless it is bright red or accompanied by sharp pains and there is a lot more than just spotting. So anyone spotting, no need to worry. :hugs:

My sore BBs tend to be really off and on. Sometimes they're sore, sometimes not, and sometimes it's just the nips that are sore. I think it's normal for that to happen, so don't worry if your boobs aren't aching. :hugs:

I'm sorry you've been so sick Maze. I really hope you start feeling better soon and can get down more than just soda crackers. On the bright side it's a good sign that your bean is sticking. :hugs:

Hehe, we told everyone already Mama Lion. I know that they say to wait until 12 weeks, but I was too excited and I didn't really see much of a point in keeping it a secret. I know people do for just in case there are complications, but I'm pretty confident that I won't have any, and god forbid even if I did I would want the support of my family and friends. I know it's super hard to keep it a secret, I'm sure I would have died by 12 weeks if I had!

YES!! I want to tell everyone!! My mom calls me twice a day everyday (that's just how she is) and EVERYTIME she calls I just wanna say something. But I can't just yet. DH always makes jokes in the background but luckily she never hears him. Once I hit the week 14 I'll tell immediate family and just let it work its way around by itself. I figure whoever doesn't know will find out when they see my huge bump in the summer time

Hahaha I completely understand how you feel KalonKiKi it is extremely hard not to say anything but I agree with you it is nice to have the support either way! But everyone being superstitous makes me superstitous so I have tried to contain it as best I can! With my luck Id tell everyone and then I dont even want to finish that sentence..... Hahah Zombiekitten my mom is the same way, she writes and calls me all day long! Your doing the right thing waiting, cause I only told my Mom and Dad, and the first thing my mom does is call my 2 Aunts and tells them and then goes to work and tells everyone at her work! Im like mom you cant do that!!! I cant tell everyone yet it is wayyyy too early! She was just so excited so couldnt contain herself, it will be her first grandbaby :) Cant wait to fill everyone else in though, the rest of my very large family, my fiances family, and all my friends and coworkers its going to be such a relief to finally let them all know! Cant wait, will also be a relief to feel like I passed the main period when something could happen :) So hard to keep this wonderful secret!

My moms the same way! First thing she does is call my Aunt and cousins... and I'm not even that close with them so it's kind of awkward for me haha. I think my mom will be a little upset that I wait so long to tell her but I'm sure she'll understand why. I'll just have to make sure that I tell her before anyone else in my family or she'll go crazy! :haha:

So tired ladies sorry I havent been able to update recently! between being pregnant and real estate I am exhausted! Still waiting to find out the HCG from my test on Friday last week, but the dr called today and said the progesterone is increasing just like it is supposed to. So one day it was 8.2 two days later it was 9.6 and now who knows! Anyone else know their progesterone levels? Welcome to all the new BFP!! Its very exciting and we are happy to have you all here!! I too wish I could tell everyone and scream it from the rooftops, who doesnt, but everyone keeps saying wait 3 months before you spill the beans! Anyone else having a hard time waiting these three months to tell everyone?!? So difficult!!!!

mine was 17 at 9 dpo and 31.43 at 11 dpo. I have not had it read since and I am 6 1/2 weeks. you can take supplements for it. did you ask your ob about that?

Thanks everyone for all the reassurance that spotting is ok. I had some light pink/brownish spotting today and although I'm not freaking out it is a bit disconcerting. It's good to hear its pretty common. I had my first dr. appt. and bloodwork on Friday and the results were normal so that eases my mind.

mine was 17 at 9 dpo and 31.43 at 11 dpo. I have not had it read since and I am 6 1/2 weeks. you can take supplements for it. did you ask your ob about that?

Yes thats why she had me go in for a 2nd blood test, but she thinks they are increasing fast enought that I might not need supplements. I am worried about it though cause I know it is low, I think its because I didnt get my period for 3 months before it, so I think theyve just been low in general. I was thinking maybe I could atleast get the cream that is supposed to raise your progesterone just incase I dont get on supplements? Not sure if these even work well as my Dr said they really dont. I would either need to take pills, shots, or vaginal inserts? all of which sound not too pleasant, but I would def do whatever it takes to make this baby have a better chance of being carried to term. I guess we will see I am going to call her tomorrow and will update when I hear from her.

Sbmack I have just been bleeding for almost a week and it seems to have stopped for now and it seems to be ok.

Maze I sympathise..I am 6+2 today and nausea kicked in yesterday. I forgot what this was like. not vomiting yet but its just around the corner.

Your doc is right, the progesterone creams don't work. I would personally go with the shot, but that's because the thought of vaginal inserts makes me uncomfortable and I know you said that you have a hard time swallowing pills. I'm sure you won't need a supplement though, I've heard that anything over a 9 is good and your levels seem to be increasing just fine. Everyone has different levels of hormones that their bodies produce. :hugs:

I've also been feeling nauseous the past couple of days (I've been throwing up a little in my mouth every once in a while and I've been burping like crazy, sorry I know TMI).
I get the feeling that I'm also going to be worshiping the porcelain god soon. I'm only a day behind you, goddess25.

Yes thats why she had me go in for a 2nd blood test, but she thinks they are increasing fast enought that I might not need supplements. I am worried about it though cause I know it is low, I think its because I didnt get my period for 3 months before it, so I think theyve just been low in general. I was thinking maybe I could atleast get the cream that is supposed to raise your progesterone just incase I dont get on supplements? Not sure if these even work well as my Dr said they really dont. I would either need to take pills, shots, or vaginal inserts? all of which sound not too pleasant, but I would def do whatever it takes to make this baby have a better chance of being carried to term. I guess we will see I am going to call her tomorrow and will update when I hear from her.

I would wait to hear what she has to say. If anything above 9 is ok, then I wouldn't worry. I know there are things that work because the nurse asked me yesterday if I was on a supplement because mine numbers were so good. I didn't know anything about that before yesterday. I wouldn't worry though, the dr. deal with this everyday and they know better. Good luck at your appointment:)

Thanks girls for all your support! Sore bbs are back!!:happydance::happydance:

Lol

Sbmack I have just been bleeding for almost a week and it seems to have stopped for now and it seems to be ok.

I'm glad it has stopped for you! Mine is barely noticeable today. I'm hoping it's going away.

Morning ladies!! I just got back from my ultrasound, and I got to see the baby!! And its little heart beating!!! I am so thrilled that everything looks normal, and that it has a heart!!!:happydance::happydance: Of course I cried, cuz Im a basketcase!! They changed my due date by three days to Oct 4th!!, so just need to figure out how to change my ticker!!

Morning ladies!! I just got back from my ultrasound, and I got to see the baby!! And its little heart beating!!! I am so thrilled that everything looks normal, and that it has a heart!!!:happydance::happydance: Of course I cried, cuz Im a basketcase!! They changed my due date by three days to Oct 4th!!, so just need to figure out how to change my ticker!!

Thats wonderful Lindss!! It's always fun to find out that you're further along than you thought! :hugs:

May I please join? My due date is October 18. :flower:

:hi: Welcome Miranda!!

Yay Lindss! Congrats on the new due date and a healthy scan! :happydance: :hugs:

Welcome MirandaH! :wave: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->