Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I think its normal to worry, its not gonna stop even after baby is born, its a lifetime of worrying!

Thanks! I am still so worried all the time, but I am a natural worrier :blush:

Congrats!! And don't feel embarrassed, it's normal to be a little worried. Pregnancy is a HUGE DEAL! I get angry when I see people who are just so careless because they just assume everything will be fine. Obviously you don't want to over-stress, but being a bit concerned is a GOOD thing :)! It means you'll always take precaution when necessary :flower: :hugs:

I think worrying comes with the territory of motherhood. It's good to worry every now and then, it means that you care and you want to protect your baby. :)

Congrats on the scan! I hope that I'll have a scan during my 8 week appointment. :blush:

Well I'm glad that you did catch that eggy this month, ZombieKitten! We were planning on WTT until after our wedding which we planned for in September, and even though it came as quite a shock because we weren't expecting to be pregnant we still feel incredibly blessed and we believe that it was simply just meant to happen. Sure we have to change our wedding plans now, but it'll all be worth it to have this baby in our lives. ^_^

Thanks! I am still so worried all the time, but I am a natural worrier :blush:

Congrats!! And don't feel embarrassed, it's normal to be a little worried. Pregnancy is a HUGE DEAL! I get angry when I see people who are just so careless because they just assume everything will be fine. Obviously you don't want to over-stress, but being a bit concerned is a GOOD thing :)! It means you'll always take precaution when necessary :flower: :hugs:

Me too! I have a friend that still sips alcohol, is around chemicals while cleaning houses all day, and her toddler is ALWAYS sick. I can't stand it! I understand being easygoing, but that doesn't mean you have to be careless!

I'm a worrier too. I've just cancelled my keep fit course because I found out we're expecting again andim worried about jumping around, it was quite intense. Then I microwaved my first lot of sandwich meat for tomorrows sandwiches :blush:

I'm terrified of something bad happening, but I was with my last pregnancy. I didn't even believe it was going to happen until she was born and in my arms. Now I just worry about a load of other stuff with her :haha: the joys of being a mummy!

X

So I just got back from my first apt with my midwife!! I LOVE her!! She says everything looks great, and that it was total BS that when the walkin clinic gave me an ultrasound early last week, they wouldent let me see the screen, and theyre notes didnt even date the pregnancy. So I get a private scan at a different place at 8 am tomorow am!! I will get to actually see the baby!! I am soooooo excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Starting to feel very very real now!!!!

Aww, yay on the new scan tomorrow, Lindss! :hugs:
And that is total BS that they didn't date it or let you see the baby. Bad walk-in clinic!

So I just got back from my first apt with my midwife!! I LOVE her!! She says everything looks great, and that it was total BS that when the walkin clinic gave me an ultrasound early last week, they wouldent let me see the screen, and theyre notes didnt even date the pregnancy. So I get a private scan at a different place at 8 am tomorow am!! I will get to actually see the baby!! I am soooooo excited!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woo hoo :happydance: So exciting!

Well I'm glad that you did catch that eggy this month, ZombieKitten! We were planning on WTT until after our wedding which we planned for in September, and even though it came as quite a shock because we weren't expecting to be pregnant we still feel incredibly blessed and we believe that it was simply just meant to happen. Sure we have to change our wedding plans now, but it'll all be worth it to have this baby in our lives. ^_^

Don't cancel your September wedding! You will have such a lovely bump by then! There is always so many dress alterations that can be made. I bet you will look so stunning!!

Congrats Lindss!! I'm sorry you had to put up with the BS at the walkin clinic. They should have never hid the screen from you like that! Good luck tomorrow though! Keep us updated! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies!!! I am super excited for tomorow am's scan!! I will update once I get home for sure!! xxx

I'm really worried...my bbs seem not to be sore any more...I feel like: crying.....

Well, I already did cancel my September wedding. I didn't want to walk down the aisle at 8.5 months pregnant being huge and hot and uncomfortable (the weather will still be hot that time of year here). I just thought it was best to wait until after the baby was born, and with the dress that I got there is no possible way that we could get it to fit that late in pregnancy no matter what alterations we tried.

hey girls! I was so scared this morning. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown discharge. I called the dr. and went and got my levels read and at 6 1/2 weeks they were 13, 421. Good numbers??? Anyone else have brown discharge? I am wondering if it's still from implantation since this is the first time it's happened?

Hey ladies.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs over the last few days! I have added you to the list.

So sorry to Kestersed, you'll definitely be in my thoughts. :hugs:

I have been super sick, can barely keep down soda crackers...it's been a bit of a mess, sometimes literally! But I miss my fellow mamas!:cry:

Hey ladies.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs over the last few days! I have added you to the list.

So sorry to Kestersed, you'll definitely be in my thoughts. :hugs:

I have been super sick, can barely keep down soda crackers...it's been a bit of a mess, sometimes literally! But I miss my fellow mamas!:cry:

Thank you!! Really hope you start bettering a bit more human soon :hugs:

hey girls! I was so scared this morning. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown discharge. I called the dr. and went and got my levels read and at 6 1/2 weeks they were 13, 421. Good numbers??? Anyone else have brown discharge? I am wondering if it's still from implantation since this is the first time it's happened?

I've heard brown discharge can be quite common. It's okay as long as its not bright red and accompanied with sharp pains. I think it's normally from implantation or if your cervix has become irritated at any point. I know several women get some spotting after BDing in the early weeks as the cervix is so soft.

Can anyone help over here?

Does anyone with sore bbs find they come and go? Tonight I don't feel them....soon worried...!

Mine arent anywhere as sore as they are before AF and they don't seem to be sore all of the time. Like right now I can prod them quite hard without feeling too much discomfort and other times it's too painful to even take my bra off.

Try not to worry too much. Symptoms fluctuate a lot! :thumbup:

I'm really worried...my bbs seem not to be sore any more...I feel like: crying.....

I wouldn't be worried at all. I'm sure by now your body is just adapting to the hormones, either that or the soreness is still there your just grew a tolerance to it so you don't really notice it anymore :hugs: Don't stress though!

Well, I already did cancel my September wedding. I didn't want to walk down the aisle at 8.5 months pregnant being huge and hot and uncomfortable (the weather will still be hot that time of year here). I just thought it was best to wait until after the baby was born, and with the dress that I got there is no possible way that we could get it to fit that late in pregnancy no matter what alterations we tried.

Good point. I'm not too sure I would be feeling like being the center of attention at 8.5 months pregnant either! I didn't even think about how stressful wedding planning can be. I think it's great that you guys have the wedding after, that way the LO can be included <3 :hugs:

No brown discharge here, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I had some around that time and when I called my doctor they told me not to worry because it could just be the placenta attaching. Everything was back to normal after a couple days and I had a very healthy pregnancy and a very healthy baby girl! :hugs: don't stress :flower:

Liz I still have brown sometimes when I wipe, but like u my numbers are good, and midwife today said its totally normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->