Sore/Swollen Breasts [x] Headaches [] Gas [x]

Nausea [] Vomiting [ ] Bloating [x]

Constipation [ ] Backaches [ x] Cramps [x]

Spotting [ ] Increased CM [] Frequent Urination [x]

Fatigue [x] Vivid Dreams [x] Cravings [x]

Food Aversion [x] Emotional [] Insomnia [ ]

Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ] Heightened Sense of Smell [ ]

Acne [x] Oily Hair [] Dry Hair [ ]

Sore/Swollen Breasts [ ] Headaches [X] Gas [X] Nausea [X]*Vomiting [ ] Bloating [X] Constipation [X] Backaches [ ]*Cramps [X] Spotting [ ] Increased CM [X] Frequent Urination [X]*Fatigue [ ] Vivid Dreams [ ] Cravings [ ] Food Aversion [X]*Emotional [X] Insomnia [ ] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]*Heightened Sense of Smell [X] Acne [X] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [X]*

Sore/Swollen Breasts [X] Headaches [X] Gas [X] Nausea [ ]
Vomiting [ ] Bloating [X] Constipation [ ] Backaches [X]
Cramps [X] Spotting [ ] Increased CM [X] Frequent Urination [X]
Fatigue [X] Vivid Dreams [X] Cravings [ ] Food Aversion [ ]
Emotional [X] Insomnia [ ] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]
Heightened Sense of Smell [ ] Acne [X] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [ ]

Oh! I was just remembering a dream I had last night while thinking "I don't think I've had any particularly vivid dreams..." It was crazy. There were zombies. That's all I have to say on that, lol.

Having vivid dreams was the reason I thought I was pregnant. I have had one at least every other night. The first one I had, I was 3.5 weeks and I had a very vivid dream about being pregnant and telling people and then breast feeding. I woke up and tested and got my bfp! I don't dream often so this has been exciting.

Me: nausea, sore boobs on occasions, peeing loads, cramping, stretching, back ache, head ache.

Sore/Swollen Breasts [X ] Headaches [X ] Gas [ X] Nausea [ ]
Vomiting [ ] Bloating [X ] Constipation [ ] Backaches [ ]
Cramps [ ] Spotting [ ] Increased CM [ X] Frequent Urination [X ]
Fatigue [ XX] Vivid Dreams [XX ] Cravings [ X] Food Aversion [ X]
Emotional [XX ] Insomnia [XX ] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]
Heightened Sense of Smell [X ] Acne [ ] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [ ]

Those Vivid dreams are just crazy! and I hugged someone today and was like omg my boobs!!! So sensitive right now, and extremely emotional my poor Fiance thinks I hate him hahaha but im just crazy right now.

I've been having some of the crazy dreams lately now too. I had two different ones when I was napping today, and none of my dreams have been about pregnancy or babies at all. It's just been weird. I did however have two BFP dreams a month before I found out that I was pregnant.

I'm in the same boat, Mama Lion. DF says that I've been mean, but I've really just been crazy emotional and every little thing sets me off lately. ):

Speaking of Mama Lion, we should all have mama animal nicknames! I call dibs on Mama Otter, because that's what my grandmother and DF have been calling me. XD
Would anyone else like a mama animal name? Maze could even put them next to our usernames on the front page. You know, if you're okay with doing that, that is (Maze). :blush:

Hi all! I'm due on the 14th with my 3rd and I'm so excited to be here :) LO is only 10 months so it feels strange and exciting to be going through it again already. We decided to start NTNP and on the second cycle I got pregnant! It took a year trying with LO so I definately didn't think it would happen so fast. We're really excited that we'll have two so close in age since my oldest is 11!

Congrats to all you ladies. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress, what gender our babies are, complaining about MS and gaining weight and maybe even an occassional hormonal outburst!

Oh! I was just remembering a dream I had last night while thinking "I don't think I've had any particularly vivid dreams..." It was crazy. There were zombies. That's all I have to say on that, lol.

DREAMING ABOUT ME?!?! :haha: I'm just playing. I love zombie dreams... they always make me feel like such a bada** lol!!

Having vivid dreams was the reason I thought I was pregnant. I have had one at least every other night. The first one I had, I was 3.5 weeks and I had a very vivid dream about being pregnant and telling people and then breast feeding. I woke up and tested and got my bfp! I don't dream often so this has been exciting.

I started having very vivid dreams (before even knowing I was pregnant) at around the same time (somewhere between 3-4 weeks) One of them was that I was pregnant with TWINS!!!

I've been having some of the crazy dreams lately now too. I had two different ones when I was napping today, and none of my dreams have been about pregnancy or babies at all. It's just been weird. I did however have two BFP dreams a month before I found out that I was pregnant.

I've had both pregnancy and non-pregnancy dreams recently! Last night was CRAZY! It was very realistic and nothing really special happen it was just a whole bunch of nonsense. But everything was clear as day! So strange!!

Hi all! I'm due on the 14th with my 3rd and I'm so excited to be here :) LO is only 10 months so it feels strange and exciting to be going through it again already. We decided to start NTNP and on the second cycle I got pregnant! It took a year trying with LO so I definately didn't think it would happen so fast. We're really excited that we'll have two so close in age since my oldest is 11!

Congrats to all you ladies. I look forward to seeing everyone's progress, what gender our babies are, complaining about MS and gaining weight and maybe even an occassional hormonal outburst!

:hi: WELCOME! And CONGRATS! I am also due on the 14th!! Well.... sort of... that's just my best guess because where I'm still nursing my LO, my cycles never went back to normal and I'm not 100% sure when exactly I ovulated but I think it may have been the 21st, meaning my due date would be the 14th!! I go for a scan next week so I'll have a more accurate reading! How do you feel about having 2 under 2? I'm excited for it! My LO just turned one on Jan 28th! Just like you, it took me a while to get pregnant with her so I honestly wasn't expecting it to happen so soon!! Anyways CONGRATS again and WELCOME :hugs:

Haha, knowing my luck, since we weren't trying with this one and got pregnant anyway, next time when we actually are going to be trying it'll probably take me forever to get pregnant. :dohh:

And welcome, NC_Sarah! :wave: :flower:
Congrats on your quick :bfp: :happydance:

Love it Mama Otter that is a great idea and I love your nickname now! Thats how I will refer to you! :) Sorry we are both in the same cranky emotional boat but its nice to know we are not alone! Hoping I can be nicer since he has been trying sooooo hard and tomorrow is Valentines day :) He just doesnt fully understand how tired and crazy stressed Ive been since its my first and Im worrying about every little thing..... its tough! Hope they hang in there and keep being sweet and love us even more in the end <3

I hope so too! He cried earlier today, and I realized that it was the first time I've ever really seen him cry. I felt so bad and I cried myself, but we apologized and made up and now I think we both feel better. I hope that we can all manage to make it through this crazy emotional roller coaster in one piece. :hugs:

I
I'm in the same boat, Mama Lion. DF says that I've been mean, but I've really just been crazy emotional and every little thing sets me off lately. ):

Speaking of Mama Lion, we should all have mama animal nicknames! I call dibs on Mama Otter, because that's what my grandmother and DF have been calling me. XD
Would anyone else like a mama animal name? Maze could even put them next to our usernames on the front page. You know, if you're okay with doing that, that is (Maze). :blush:

Love it! Nicknames... what ta great idea....hmmmmm gunna have to think on which animal though...pregnancy brain + insomnia=no creativity!

I always have fairly odd and vivid dreams anyway, but it was the reason I tested when I did. I'd got a bfn at 11dpo and felt that I was out for this month. Figured I'd wait for AF to show and if she didn't I'd test again. Then I had a really vivid dream I was in boots or somewhere looking for a razor to shave my legs and came across all these FRERs stacked up. They were all positive. Literally hundreds of them. So the next morning I POAS and bfp!!

I'm loving the mama nickname idea. No idea what I'd be though. :haha:

Okay for the nickname I'm gonna stick with the very first one that popped into my head....Mama Bear!

I've only had one vivid dream and it was before I got my BFP, and it was TERRIFYING lol!

I want to cry ALL the time lol, my dog made me jump the other day (because he surprised me) and i broke down in tears?? lol I really hope this goes away in the 2nd trimester, i hate being a cry baby!

I have been tired all of the time since I got my BFP and it doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping well since then either. I am happy to report that for the past two nights I have slept slightly better though!

How is everyone, I miss you guys...I have been spending all of my free time...well...sleeping ha ha!

I just wiped and there was red blood mixed with a lot of clear slimy substance. Freaking out now! My NP told me not to worry about spotting but I can't help myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->