Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Is it still there? Or was it just once when you wiped? The slimy stuff was prob just cm, if your anything like me, I have terrible gushes of the stuff!! I was spotting on and off for almost two weeks. Mostly brown, but last sat when i wiped once there was bright red mixed with simy stuff.....exactly like you!!! All was fine though, midwife said especially around week 6 and 7, our uterus is stretching and sometimes that causes our cervix ( the bloodvessils ) to engorge and bleed. Dont worry, as long as you are not cramping and it doesnt get heavier, I think you are fine :hugs:

PS guys: I'm not longer seeds!!!

woohoo your a sweetpea!! I was wondering where you had gone too! Sorry you are so tired and emotional....me too!!! Decided to watch Titanic alone yesterday....bad idea. Hubby came home and I literally had been sobbing for three hrs, looked like Id been hit by a truck, he thought someone died!!!
I too am exhausted...all the time. But I also still have stupid insomnia!!! Went to bed at ten and woke up at 2 am today...ugh, this is gunna be one long day!!:dohh:

OMG YOU GUYS! Today is THE day! I hopefully get to see my bubs! Nervous and excited. Fingers crossed everything is as it should be! :cloud9:

Is it still there? Or was it just once when you wiped? The slimy stuff was prob just cm, if your anything like me, I have terrible gushes of the stuff!! I was spotting on and off for almost two weeks. Mostly brown, but last sat when i wiped once there was bright red mixed with simy stuff.....exactly like you!!! All was fine though, midwife said especially around week 6 and 7, our uterus is stretching and sometimes that causes our cervix ( the bloodvessils ) to engorge and bleed. Dont worry, as long as you are not cramping and it doesnt get heavier, I think you are fine :hugs:

Thanks for the info on the cervix engorging. My dr. says I have a pliable cervix that bleeds easily. I'm hoping that's why I've been spotting.

All the dream talk has been interesting. The day I ot my BFP I had a strange premonition type dream. I woke up early and tested with FMU. It appeared negative. It was early so I went back to sleep. I dreamt that I got up and dug the test out of the trash and there was a faint line. I was so excited when I woke up....I thought it really happened. When I realized it was a dream I was crushed but thought I might as well check it out and there it was a faint BFP!

I just wiped and there was red blood mixed with a lot of clear slimy substance. Freaking out now! My NP told me not to worry about spotting but I can't help myself!

I had spotting with DD and everything went just fine. The spotting went away after a little bit. It could just be the placenta attaching :) :hugs:

OMG YOU GUYS! Today is THE day! I hopefully get to see my bubs! Nervous and excited. Fingers crossed everything is as it should be! :cloud9:

Congrats! and GOOD LUCK! Happy Valentines Day!! <3

I have been so nauseous lately. I think in a day or two it'll turn into actual puking :sick: I'll probably be missing until second tri when my hyperemesis lets up a little. Might come in to update my scan pic on the 26th.
Good luck at everyone's appts and scans. Hope everyone has sticky beans :flower:

I have been so nauseous lately. I think in a day or two it'll turn into actual puking :sick: I'll probably be missing until second tri when my hyperemesis lets up a little. Might come in to update my scan pic on the 26th.
Good luck at everyone's appts and scans. Hope everyone has sticky beans :flower:

Ohhhh :sick: is no fun at all! Hope you start to feel better soon! I look forward to your scan pic!! See you soon <3 :hugs:

Ohhhh :sick: is no fun at all! Hope you start to feel better soon! I look forward to your scan pic!! See you soon <3 :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: we're only a day apart in due dates! :thumbup:

Good Luck Maze. I have a scan today too. Looking forward to checking in.

Yay! Good luck with your scan, Maze! Sooo excited for you! :happydance: :hugs:

Happy Valentine's Day, Mamas! <3

Sorry for the Mamas who are feeling :sick: or worried about symptoms. Hang in there, we have less than two months to go until we hit the second trimester and we start feeling better about everything (and we actually start looking pregnant!). :hugs:

Alright, so far we have:

KalonKiki: Mama Otter

POSD17: Mama Lion

Lindss: Mama Bear

If anyone else likes the nickname idea, here is a list of names that you might enjoy. Of course you're welcome to choose any animal name that isn't on this list as well. :flower:

Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat
Mama Wolf
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal

Oh! I was just remembering a dream I had last night while thinking "I don't think I've had any particularly vivid dreams..." It was crazy. There were zombies. That's all I have to say on that, lol.

LOL thats so funny I had a zombie dream the other night too!! so crazy!

PS guys: I'm not longer seeds!!!

YAY for sweetpeas!!!! :D

Sore/Swollen Breasts [x] Headaches [X] Gas [X] Nausea []
Vomiting [ ] Bloating [X] Constipation [ ] Backaches [ ]
Cramps [x] Spotting [ ] Increased CM [x] Frequent Urination [X]
Fatigue [X] Vivid Dreams [X] Cravings [ ] Food Aversion [X]
Emotional [X] Insomnia [] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]
Heightened Sense of Smell [] Acne [x] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [ ]

Yay! Good luck with your scan, Maze! Sooo excited for you! :happydance: :hugs:

Happy Valentine's Day, Mamas! <3

Sorry for the Mamas who are feeling :sick: or worried about symptoms. Hang in there, we have less than two months to go until we hit the second trimester and we start feeling better about everything (and we actually start looking pregnant!). :hugs:

Alright, so far we have:

KalonKiki: Mama Otter

POSD17: Mama Lion

Lindss: Mama Bear

If anyone else likes the nickname idea, here is a list of names that you might enjoy. Of course you're welcome to choose any animal name that isn't on this list as well. :flower:

Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat
Mama Wolf
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal

Youre so positive and wonderful :D Happy Valentines day to you as well!

Also, do mind if nab mama monkey???? :D I love it!! :)

I know I haven't posted for a while but I have been stalking you ladies and catching up everyday ;)

Hehe, I try my best. I love my Mama's and want to do whatever I can to be supportive and helpful. :hugs:

And of course you can nab Mama Monkey! :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat
Mama Wolf
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal

Can I be mama rabbit? Cos I have a house bunny who is my substitute baby! After I had my miscarriage he sat on my bed and cuddled me all day everyday for the whole week I was off work.

Mama Rabbit it is then, Lozga. ;D

And the list is now (also some new additions!):

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat
Mama Wolf
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

its been too long since i have been on here!! my internet at home has been messed up and it is so frustrating!

one week today til my scan :) and i must admit i had to whip out the maternity pants this morning for work. i am so stinking bloated i look like i could be 3 or 4 months pregnant haha hopefully tomorrow i can wear my normal pants.

still no other symptoms though really, just very sleepy.

my sister in law had her baby yesterday and she is so perfect!! of course i cried when i saw her. i just wanted to say in front of everyone "GUYS IM PREGNANT!?!?!" but its still too early, and of course i didnt want to steal her thunder...

Hi guys,

My ultrasound went well I guess, I saw bubs and their wee heart beating away. I am kicking myself for asking, but when I asked the tech if everything was measuring to my dates, she said I was actually measuring closer to 6 weeks. I know my dates and also know the last time my husband and I were active and haven't been again since.... it seems like every thread I find of women measuring a week behind at 7 weeks ends with them miscarrying. :cry:

I am trying not to worry, I have never miscarried after seeing a heart beat, and the tech wasn't going to even mention my measuring behind to me so it obviously wasn't a concern to her. Still, I am a bit scared I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->