Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I'll take Mama Kangaroo since I will be wearing my baby in a "pouch" after the sucker pops out :)
Thanks for the reassurance! I've heard after hearing the heartbeat at 7 weeks the risk of miscarriage drops to 3%, but of course I think I will be in that 3%!!

Oh Maze! :hugs:
You said you've been sicker than a dog right? You also said that you had bad MS with both of your children, right? So that's good! And a heartbeat is also a wonderful sign. Maybe you could be a bit behind because you might have O'd a little later than you thought and the swimmers were waiting for the eggy when you did O? Did you have cycles that are longer than 28 days? I'm sure there are plenty of perfectly normal reasons why you could be measuring behind a little, but I'm sure that your bubs is doing just fine, especially if there's a heartbeat there. :D

Mama Kangaroo it is, callmemaybbby!

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat
Mama Wolf
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

Hi guys,

My ultrasound went well I guess, I saw bubs and their wee heart beating away. I am kicking myself for asking, but when I asked the tech if everything was measuring to my dates, she said I was actually measuring closer to 6 weeks. I know my dates and also know the last time my husband and I were active and haven't been again since.... it seems like every thread I find of women measuring a week behind at 7 weeks ends with them miscarrying. :cry:

I am trying not to worry, I have never miscarried after seeing a heart beat, and the tech wasn't going to even mention my measuring behind to me so it obviously wasn't a concern to her. Still, I am a bit scared I guess.

:hugs: Don't stress hun. Is it possible that you just implanted a little later than you originally thought? A week seems like a lot but if you think about it, maybe you conceived day later, implanted a few days later, and ultrasounds can be off by a couple days too... so really 7 days isn't really a huge concern. And a strong little heartbeat is always a great sign!! try not to stress hun :hugs:

Can I be Mama Bunny? I know we already have a rabbit and bunny isn't on the list, I just thought it would be cute s it is me and DH's pet name for each other If not then Mama Cat as my cat is my baby :)

Sore/Swollen Breasts [x] Headaches [] Gas [X] Nausea [X]
Vomiting [ ] Bloating [X] Constipation [] Backaches [ ]
Cramps [x] Spotting [ ] Increased CM [x] Frequent Urination [X]
Fatigue [X] Vivid Dreams [X] Cravings [X ] Food Aversion [X]
Emotional [X] Insomnia [X] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]
Heightened Sense of Smell [X] Acne [x] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [ ]

Glad I'm not the only one having cramps! I don't get them very often now but when I do it's worrying, then when they are not there I'm wondering why I can't feel anything. Although tbh fighting my nausea is taking up all my time at the moment!

Try not to worry Maze. I'm sure everything is fine, like others have said could have been a late implanter xxx

Hi guys,

My ultrasound went well I guess, I saw bubs and their wee heart beating away. I am kicking myself for asking, but when I asked the tech if everything was measuring to my dates, she said I was actually measuring closer to 6 weeks. I know my dates and also know the last time my husband and I were active and haven't been again since.... it seems like every thread I find of women measuring a week behind at 7 weeks ends with them miscarrying. :cry:

I am trying not to worry, I have never miscarried after seeing a heart beat, and the tech wasn't going to even mention my measuring behind to me so it obviously wasn't a concern to her. Still, I am a bit scared I guess.

Dont be worried...the same thing happened to me...not a full week but five or six days difference in dating me since my scan. I was worried and didnt add up cuz my lmp was dec 24th and we could have only conceived between the 7th and 9th...of jan...but midwife said it could have taken 12 days to implant...so that could be the delay. I didnt realize that when you measure a week smaller at 7 wks it normally ends in miscarraige.....:dohh: Should I be concerned too??!

I wouldn't worry Lindss, later implantation and later conception are probably the most common culprits of being behind in development compared to LMP. I'm sure both you and Maze have perfectly healthy, sticky beans in there. :hugs:

Mama Wolf? Done and done. :happydance:

Mama Bunny and Mama Rabbit are basically the same thing, so I'm gonna go with Mama Cat. Hope that's alright, broodymrs. :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Zebra
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

Dont be worried...the same thing happened to me...not a full week but five or six days difference in dating me since my scan. I was worried and didnt add up cuz my lmp was dec 24th and we could have only conceived between the 7th and 9th...of jan...but midwife said it could have taken 12 days to implant...so that could be the delay. I didnt realize that when you measure a week smaller at 7 wks it normally ends in miscarraige.....:dohh: Should I be concerned too??!

Oh I didn't mean to scare you, I am so sorry. I feel like there have been plenty of people mentioning measuring earlier than their lmp over the years and nothing coming of it. I just freaked myself out because when I typed in 'measuring 6 weeks at 7 weeks' into google all the old threads seemed to end badly. I wish I hadn't googled! Originally I wasn't worried that I'd miscarry, I was more worried about having that extra week of pregnancy I didn't think I'd have. lol. I was looking for reassurance that the baby would just catch up.

Like I said, the tech wasn't even going to bring it up with me, so I don't think in the world of ultrasounds measuring a week behind is a big deal. Especially since there was a strong heartbeat. :hugs:

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/a1383822-Experiences-of-early-scans-heartbeat-but-measures-early

Here is a thread that was very positive, it made me feel better, hope it makes you feel better too Lindss.

I'll be mama tiger :thumbup:

Maze- :hugs: google can be the devil! Hope it's nothing and you just implanted later :hugs:

Just finished watching Father of the Bride Part 2. It's such an adorable movie, and hey, who doesn't love a movie involving preggos and babies? :thumbup:
It made me wish that I could have my own "baby suite". That nursery is sooo cute! <3

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox
Mama Duck
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Zebra
Mama Koala
Mama Owl
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

Can I be mama fox please, since we are probably going to have a ginger baby!! Lol.

hey ladies!

How is everyone? I'm not feeling pregnant apart from sore bbs! Its weird like I'm expecting to feel more symptoms, maybe too early or lucky?

hey ladies!

How is everyone? I'm not feeling pregnant apart from sore bbs! Its weird like I'm expecting to feel more symptoms, maybe too early or lucky?

What a bunch of worry warts we all are ;) I am not nauseous and I can't stop worrying when I should be counting my blessings! I also have sore bbs, exhaustion, slight cramping, and spotting though.

I have a few symptoms but when they die down I almost forget I'm baking a bun. :haha: I keep thinking that I don't feel pregnant, but seeing as I've never made it past the 7week mark I don't actually know what it feels like to be pregnant! :dohh:

The Switch? Never heard of it. What's it about? :o
It's about this woman who wants to have a baby but she is single, so she decides to get a donor's sperm. Then her best friend accidentally knocks over the cup so he fills it with his own (it sounds like it would be gross but it's actually really funny) and she has no idea! It's a good movie, its on Netflix if you have it

Can I be mama fox please, since we are probably going to have a ginger baby!! Lol.

Too CUTE!!! <3

hey ladies!

My symptoms are on and off. Yesterday I had like every symptom in the book... today there has been nothing except a little bit of sleepiness :) it's normal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->