Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hey everyone, it's been awhile and I've got a few pages to read up on. I also have to figure out what momma animals are claimed already!

I had a hectic day yesterday, totally not the Valentine's day we planned. Had my ultrasound and bloodwork in the morning and got a picture of our tiny little apples seed (now PEA!) Couldn't hear the heartbeat yet but we saw it flickering so we were on :cloud9:

Then we had a family member rushed to the hospital so we were there for awhile. While at the hospital we got a call about my blood work and it looks like my progesterone levels are a little low. :cry: I of course stupidly searched on googled and scared myself batty.... The dr prescribed me supplements that I'm now taking and I have to go get my blood taken again on Sunday to see if it's helping. I'm so scared of losing my little pumpkin. They said my level was 9.4 which they said is only slightly low. Don't really have anything to compare it to (besides google!) so I have no clue... My HCG levels were something above 34000 or something .. (They told me but I only focused on the first bit of news...) I'm trying to keep positive though. Anyone have any thoughts on this? You guys are the only ones I have to ask.

Maze and ErinDancey: My thoughts are with both of you. I pray that you have peace during this time and that your worry will fade away. I'll be waiting to hear from both of you. :hugs:

Maze and ErinDancey: My thoughts are with both of you. I pray that you have peace during this time and that your worry will fade away. I'll be waiting to hear from both of you. :hugs:

Maze and ErinDancey....please don't worry ladies, the absolute worst part about the first trimester is that symptoms come and go...its so hard to not worry though, I know !
ErinDancey, please update post scan...I'm sending you tons of positive sticky baby dust!!

I want to be Mama Panther! They're so meticulous and ferocious! And their growl is so unique! Yay!!! :haha:

Hi ladies. I hope you are all doing well. I am no longer due the 5th because we gained another angel.

So, the doc finally called today and told me I needed to come in for an early ultrasound to make sure I don't have an ectopic pregnancy. Since I m/c'd a couple months ago they want to make sure its not the same pregnancy? But I've had two normal seeming periods since the last time I had a positive pregnancy test as well as many negative pregnancy tests. I really don't think this is left over from last time, but now I'm concerned that this new pregnancy is ectopic. My HCG at 4+5 was 1009. That seems really low :( The progesterone was 28 though which I think is pretty good. I just don't know what to think now... so stressed!

Hey ladies! I'm sorry for all of the ladies that are struggling. It appears that I am gonna have my pumpkin oct 21/23! I go to the dr this coming Tuesday and will find out more.im so excited and nervous! I had implantation bleeding off and on for a week. I say bleeding but there was never any red. Only brownish color. I had some this week ( I got my bfp on the 13 and it was a lil darker on the 14) but none since. Has only been creamy cm since. Did this happen to any of you?

I'm gonna go back and try to read this thread now! I'm glad I found y'all!

Hi, congratulations, I had implantation bleeding for 2 days and got my bfp 2 days later :)

Huge hugs to everyone in limbo at the minute :( fingers crossed for you all.

KalonKiki can I be mama horse please!

Had my first midwife appointment today, not much happened bar talking and form filling, she's also told me we will be under consultant care for this pregnancy and probably need extra scans so hopefully should have some reassurance!

Oh and in other news, I dug out some maternity pants, I forgot how comfy they are! Think I may keep them our after having baby ;)

I am freaking out :cry: just seen some light pink spotting when wiping. Now I know this is normal for early pregnancy but as this is how my miscarriage started last time I'm going crazy. Earlier i was thinking my symptoms seem to have eased today but thought that was probably normal too. But now adding the two together I have a really bad feeling. I just don't know what to do I won't be able to see my GP until Monday. If I start bleeding properly I will go to A&E. :cry:

:hugs: and :dust: to all of the lovely Mamas that are stressing and worrying right now. I'll be praying for sticky beans for all of you.
momofone8: I'm so sorry for your loss. Your angel will always be in our hearts and we'll all be praying for a sticking bean for you next time. We love you and you'll always be an October 2013 Mama to us. :hugs: Lots of :dust: sweetie, take all of the time you need to recover.

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

I am freaking out :cry: just seen some light pink spotting when wiping. Now I know this is normal for early pregnancy but as this is how my miscarriage started last time I'm going crazy. Earlier i was thinking my symptoms seem to have eased today but thought that was probably normal too. But now adding the two together I have a really bad feeling. I just don't know what to do I won't be able to see my GP until Monday. If I start bleeding properly I will go to A&E. :cry:

There there Mama Rabbit, it'll all be okay. Have faith in your bean. Pink spotting doesn't necessarily mean that something bad is happening. Have you and OH DTD lately? That could easily be a reason for it. Lots of :hugs: and :dust: honey, I'm sure your little baby bunny is going to be alright.

I'm not totally sure what's goin on with the animals. Can I me momma chickadee? I'm only on page 11 so far. That being said I'm gonna tell ya about me and my symptoms. I am 4/5 weeks pregnant. I am going to the dr on feb 19. I'll find out more then. I am super wet! It's freaking me out because I was spotting off and on for a week. I havnt since I found out im pregnant though. I have a loss of appetite nothing excites me with food. Strange for me! I feel super bloated and at the same time feel like my abs are tight. I'm also super bitchy. Not like me. Boobs are still sore but nothing like they were.

We do have names already picked out.
Boy: Raiden Michael
Girl: Ripley Elizabeth

I'm gonna get back to reading. I jut wanted to get involved.

Oh dear, it looks like there is a good bunch of us who are stressed/scared today. I guess we at least know that we're not alone in our worry and that the first trimester truly is a roller coaster.

I am trying to be positive this afternoon but I know I am going to need another scan in the next one-two weeks to feel any kind of reassurance.

Hugs to all the moms fretting today, and I am so sorry to momofone08.

Welcome to you too, Murmers0110, sorry you have to be bombarded with all of us worrying as soon as you join!

Welcome Mama Chickadee! And yes, I'm sorry that you've come in at a time when so many of us are worried about our beans. I'm probably one of the few Mama's who has had the pleasant surprise of a so far worry free 1st trimester, so I'm trying to do what I can to comfort and reassure the other Mamas that haven't been as fortunate. While I may not be worried about my own bean right now, I'm certainly concerned about my other Mamas and their little beans. I'm hoping that everything turns out alright and that all of my lovely Mamas can receive some good news that will help them get through the first trimester with a lot less worry involved. As for the animal nicknames, they're just for fun. I thought it would be nice, and special and unique for each Mama to have an animal nickname. I also thought that it might help everyone feel more included as well. :flower:

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee ~ Murmurs0110
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

Hi ladies. I hope you are all doing well. I am no longer due the 5th because we gained another angel.

So sorry momofone!!! :hugs:

I may be experiencing a MC too. I woke up with heavy red bleading last night. I saw the dr. this morning and they were concerned about an ectopic because of the pain I was having on my right side and because my right tube is partially blocked. They did an US and saw a sac in my uterus which ruled out the tubal pregnancy. They took blood and I will go back Monday for more bloodwork to see where my levels are going. Thankfully the bleeding has lessened to brown spotting. It's going to be a worrisome weekend though.

I hope everyone else stressing out can find some comfort and that everything works out fine!

Oh no, Sbmack! I hope everything turns out okay. I'm really glad to hear that it's not ectopic though. That's always a much better sign. It's also good that the spotting is brown now. The bleeding could have come from engorged blood vessels (I know someone mentioned that possibility before, maybe Mama Bear?) or the placenta attaching. It's a very good sign that the bleeding has lessened either way though. Have you been experiencing any more pains or cramps or was that only for a short while? Lots of :hugs: and :dust: I'll be praying and lighting candles all over my house today!

Please can I be Mama Zebra? :flower:

I'm sorry to hear so many of you are having worrying times right now. I'm really hoping we get positive news very soon. :hugs::hugs:

I've spent most of the last few days alternating between feeling :sick: and :sleep:

Hugs to you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->