Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

You're welcome honey. :hugs:
I just wanted to reassure you based on what I knew (this is my first as well, so all I have is what nurses and my OB have told me and research that I've dug up on my own). A doctor shouldn't be able to see anything other than a sack on an ultrasound until about 7 or 8 weeks I think (because the baby is just too small until that point). It's also common for a heartbeat not to be picked up until about 6 weeks. 16,000 is actually very good for only 5 weeks and 2 days. You're not having any bad cramping, are you? If not, especially since the bleeding has lessened, I would just kick back and relax and try not to worry. I'm sure that your bean is fine and that whoever you're seeing is just trying to scare you into unnecessary tests and procedures (unfortunately they do that sometimes to make more money). I would honestly think about the possibility of looking into a new midwife or OB.

I'm sorry it's been such a rough 24 hours for a lot of you ladies. y'all are in my prayers. Sticky beans for all of us!

Oh, Mamas. I pray that we are all able to remain together and can find strength in each other to make it through our struggles. For those of us whose tiny babies have grown wings, we will not forget that you were a part of this family and always will be. This door may be closing for a short time but believe that another even greater door is waiting for you to open. I am always here to talk , or just listen if you want to get some feelings out. I may not understand what you're going through, but I understand what you're feeling, and I'm here for you. For those of us that are struggling with our worries, I pray that we can remember to bring our positive thoughts and feelings for our growing babies. Its not easy, but its what we must do. We owe it to ourselves and we owe it to our babies to enjoy our time together, before we know it they'll be in our arms! I care for all of my October ladies so much and I truly hate to see any one of you upset or afraid. We WILL get through this! We have to believe it! Love you Mamas :hugs:

So had my scan yesterday and I am still pregnant after my week of bleeding and spotting. I am 6+5 today and there was a embryo with a heartbeat that we could see. HB of 125-130 at this very early stage.

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130214_174624_zpsc50fbaf9.jpg

Its early days but I need to try and remain hopeful.

I just read through the last couple of pages, there are a lot of us who have been struggling with bleeding and other issues. It sucks.

Sbmack your numbers sound just fine for your gestation and seeing a yolk sac at your stage is totally normal too, its hard to see anything at this stage and more develops day by day.

So had my scan yesterday and I am still pregnant after my week of bleeding and spotting. I am 6+5 today and there was a embryo with a heartbeat that we could see. HB of 125-130 at this very early stage.

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130214_174624_zpsc50fbaf9.jpg

What an amazing picture! That is so exciting! I know you were worried.

Back from the scan and I have been dated at 5 wks 3 days. They can't really tell anything at the moment as all normal for that date but I'm going back on 1 march to see if the baby has progressed. Good to see the sack and yolk sack in there. There was also a tiny dot (baby) but can't see much yet as too small. Fx baby continues to grow and the spotting stops

Mama Penguin :coolio:

No sickness for me yet, although it's still early here. I am tired a lot though!

Does anyone else get a "wet" feeling, like you're going to find AF has come if you go to the bathroom? It's driving me crraaaazy.

Yes!! I do a few times a day!! Its driving me crazy!! Everytime it happens, I swear my heart stops! I think Im going to run to the bathrooma nd see blood, but its like runny cm (tmi)!

I had a planta abrubtion at 3 and a half mnths in my last pregnancy, and was on bedrest from then until I was induced at 37 wks, so thats why I absolutly freak about ten times a day!!

Ok, well, I just got in from the ER and I'm still not sure what's going on exactly...

I went in with a LOT of bleeding (dark red with clots). They said based on the amount of blood coming out of me, I had lost the baby. So, they sent me for an ultrasound, and as I'm lying there thinking about whether or not it's silly to be sad about losing a little peanut so early, the tech said "Do you want to see the heartbeart?":cry: I started crying like a baby!

So, needless to say, for right this minute, I have a little peanut measuring 7+1 (I'm 7weeks today), 11mm CRL, 126 BPM and my HCG is at 48000.

They can see the bleeding on ultrasound and it's not where the little peanut is implanted, so they said it seems to be unrelated to the pregnancy ?!?!

What do you guys think? For right now, I am just thanking my angels.

I am soooooo happy for you that you were able to see your little bean, and that all is good in that way!! Did they say where the bleeding was comming from?:hugs: Has your bleeding stopped?

Just got back from A&E after a 4 hour wait. Midwife will call me in the morning and I will have a scan tomorrow so fx. No cramps yet but more bright red spotting. Doctor has put me on bed rest. Will update you after the scan

O hun!! Sending you loads of sticky baby dust!! Try and relax and keep us updated on how you are feeling.....:hugs:

Sending lots of :hugs: and positive thoughts to all the women who're worried, having spotting or having scans.

Lozga - fingers crossed for 1st March. Im sure all will be well :flower:

Goddess25 - Great pic of baby! Glad to hear everything is okay :thumbup:

It's good to know I'm not the only one with the icky wet period feeling then! I think I do remember getting it with my DD, only a bit later on.

Just got back from A&E after a 4 hour wait. Midwife will call me in the morning and I will have a scan tomorrow so fx. No cramps yet but more bright red spotting. Doctor has put me on bed rest. Will update you after the scan

I hope everything works out for you!

I spent four hours at the dr.'s office today as well. The midwife called tonight to say that it's not looking good. My hcg levels at 5.2 were only 16,000. She said she wasn't optimistic because of the levels combined with the ultrasound, which just showed a sac. I have to go back Monday for more bloodwork. She mentioned monitoring me to see if it passes naturally.

Are you having any cramping or bleeding? When I was 5 +3 my levels were 17,000 and my scan only showed a sack. Noone seemed concerned, midwife said that was all normal, and then my scan this week showed a little bean with a heart beat!! It sounds to me like you should get a second opinion, unless there are some other factors....:hugs:

I hope everything works out for you!

I spent four hours at the dr.'s office today as well. The midwife called tonight to say that it's not looking good. My hcg levels at 5.2 were only 16,000. She said she wasn't optimistic because of the levels combined with the ultrasound, which just showed a sac. I have to go back Monday for more bloodwork. She mentioned monitoring me to see if it passes naturally.

This is my scan which they dated as 5 weeks 3 days. Gestation sack and yolk sack visible but they said its too early to see baby. They said this was normal for this stage so wouldn't worry that you only saw a sack

image.jpg

What great news Goddess <3 :hugs:

Back from the scan and I have been dated at 5 wks 3 days. They can't really tell anything at the moment as all normal for that date but I'm going back on 1 march to see if the baby has progressed. Good to see the sack and yolk sack in there. There was also a tiny dot (baby) but can't see much yet as too small. Fx baby continues to grow and the spotting stops

This is my scan which they dated as 5 weeks 3 days. Gestation sack and yolk sack visible but they said its too early to see baby. They said this was normal for this stage so wouldn't worry that you only saw a sack

View attachment 568173

Yay!! :hugs: so you just thought you were further along than you were! That's great news!! :hugs:

Linds, yes I've had some bleeding. Now I'm just spotting, but I bled fairly heavy Thursday night which is why I went into the dr. Good to hear your levels were similar. Thanks!

Lozga, they didn't give me a copy of the US. I didn't ask though either. Mine looked similar, but I'm not sure if you could see a yolk sac, which is probably why they are worried by the results.

The waiting is killing me. I won't know anything until Monday.

Goddess, how amazing!!! So happy for you. Gives me hope too!

Ok, scan set for Feb 19th. I still have sore bb's and super positive HPTs (After yesterday's phone call, I had to reassure myself by poas'ing again.) Really hoping this is not ectopic and is a viable pregnancy. I don't know how I will handle two losses in a row!

Ok, well, I just got in from the ER and I'm still not sure what's going on exactly...

I went in with a LOT of bleeding (dark red with clots). They said based on the amount of blood coming out of me, I had lost the baby. So, they sent me for an ultrasound, and as I'm lying there thinking about whether or not it's silly to be sad about losing a little peanut so early, the tech said "Do you want to see the heartbeart?":cry: I started crying like a baby!

So, needless to say, for right this minute, I have a little peanut measuring 7+1 (I'm 7weeks today), 11mm CRL, 126 BPM and my HCG is at 48000.

They can see the bleeding on ultrasound and it's not where the little peanut is implanted, so they said it seems to be unrelated to the pregnancy ?!?!

What do you guys think? For right now, I am just thanking my angels.

I am not sure what is going on with you either but I am so happy to see the good news about your little peanut!! I almost cried just reading that. :hugs:

I am with y'all on the wet feeling and it freaking ya out! I was spotting brown cm off an on for a week leading up to my bfp. I'm it's the brown stuff! I havnt had any since I found out though!

Hey ladies! I posted before but realized i should most likely wait until i told my husband!!! LOL.. i was waiting until Valentines day to tell him.

So it looks like i am due around Oct 26th! This is our 2nd LO and hopefully it is a sticky bean!! It is just really started to sink in that we are going to have another one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->