Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Alright, Mama Zebra! ;)
And I've definitely been taking more naps lately. It's hard to choose between the need for sleep and the need for food a lot of times though. I tend to feel a lot more sick when I haven't eaten, but I have to eat constantly in order to not feel hungry. :wacko:

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee ~ Murmurs0110
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika

I have been so tired as well, and a little queezy, but nothing bad. And no throwing up yet!

No throwing up for me either! I eas queasy all day today, but I took a zofran and drank a coke and it helped.
So sorry for all the mamas who ar experiencing hard times! I'm hoping you all get good news soon!

Mama Penguin :coolio:

No sickness for me yet, although it's still early here. I am tired a lot though!

Does anyone else get a "wet" feeling, like you're going to find AF has come if you go to the bathroom? It's driving me crraaaazy.

No sickness for me yet, although it's still early here. I am tired a lot though!

Does anyone else get a "wet" feeling, like you're going to find AF has come if you go to the bathroom? It's driving me crraaaazy.

Yep, totally normal, it is your mucus plug forming. :thumbup:

Ok, well, I just got in from the ER and I'm still not sure what's going on exactly...

I went in with a LOT of bleeding (dark red with clots). They said based on the amount of blood coming out of me, I had lost the baby. So, they sent me for an ultrasound, and as I'm lying there thinking about whether or not it's silly to be sad about losing a little peanut so early, the tech said "Do you want to see the heartbeart?":cry: I started crying like a baby!

So, needless to say, for right this minute, I have a little peanut measuring 7+1 (I'm 7weeks today), 11mm CRL, 126 BPM and my HCG is at 48000.

They can see the bleeding on ultrasound and it's not where the little peanut is implanted, so they said it seems to be unrelated to the pregnancy ?!?!

What do you guys think? For right now, I am just thanking my angels.

Ok, well, I just got in from the ER and I'm still not sure what's going on exactly...

I went in with a LOT of bleeding (dark red with clots). They said based on the amount of blood coming out of me, I had lost the baby. So, they sent me for an ultrasound, and as I'm lying there thinking about whether or not it's silly to be sad about losing a little peanut so early, the tech said "Do you want to see the heartbeart?":cry: I started crying like a baby!

So, needless to say, for right this minute, I have a little peanut measuring 7+1 (I'm 7weeks today), 11mm CRL, 126 BPM and my HCG is at 48000.

They can see the bleeding on ultrasound and it's not where the little peanut is implanted, so they said it seems to be unrelated to the pregnancy ?!?!

What great news! So you have a hematoma? That is generally not harmful to the pregnancy at all and can be normal. Generally they resolve themselves and the bleeding goes away. :hugs:

I'm glad baby was okay and you got to see his/her little heart beat. It does sound really positive that the bleeding isnt coming from around where baby has implanted and that he/shes happy in there. :hugs:

That makes me so happy! That's one strong peanut ;)

Yep, mine is paired with spotting too. My NP says not to worry, it's so common.

Sweet Moon, what a miracle honey! :hugs:
I'm so happy that the baby is okay. When I first started reading this message, I was worried and feeling sad, but then I instantly perked up when you said that the bleeding was unrelated to the pregnancy and that the baby was alive and healthy. I'm so relieved and excited for you! I can understand why you were worried though, that would have to be quite a scare.

Getting it constantly. It's awful but I don't think it lasts too long.

That's amazing hunny! I know a lot of women on here have had subchorionic haematomas in the past and gone on to have healthy babies. Such a wonderful story :happydance:

Just got back from A&E after a 4 hour wait. Midwife will call me in the morning and I will have a scan tomorrow so fx. No cramps yet but more bright red spotting. Doctor has put me on bed rest. Will update you after the scan

So happy that your peanut is alive and well!

Just got back from A&E after a 4 hour wait. Midwife will call me in the morning and I will have a scan tomorrow so fx. No cramps yet but more bright red spotting. Doctor has put me on bed rest. Will update you after the scan

I hope everything works out for you!

I spent four hours at the dr.'s office today as well. The midwife called tonight to say that it's not looking good. My hcg levels at 5.2 were only 16,000. She said she wasn't optimistic because of the levels combined with the ultrasound, which just showed a sac. I have to go back Monday for more bloodwork. She mentioned monitoring me to see if it passes naturally.

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I've been so quiet today, I would have been here chatting away but I was out with DH and LO. LO had her 12 month doc appointment today and then we went out for lunch, went shopping, and had to get a new tire on our car. Needless to say, by the time I got home I was SOOOOO exhausted I just didn't even bother to get on here until just now. But I did read catch up on everything!! I'm so sorry that some of you are dealing with such stress :(

Hi ladies. I hope you are all doing well. I am no longer due the 5th because we gained another angel.

:cry: My deepest condolences hun :hugs: My thoughts are with you <3

I was SO relieved when I read this! But please, try to relax as much as you can! Did they check your cervix to make sure it was closed up? Thinking of you <3 Keep us updated with everything, I'm sure the bleeding is uncomfortable but I'm so glad it's not pregnancy related!

GL hun!! :hugs: For now stay as relaxed as you can and try not to stress (I know it's easier said than done). Maybe curl up with a good book? Keep us updated! <3

I spent four hours at the dr.'s office today as well. The midwife called tonight to say that it's not looking good. My hcg levels at 5.2 were only 16,000. She said she wasn't optimistic because of the levels combined with the ultrasound, which just showed a sac. I have to go back Monday for more bloodwork. She mentioned monitoring me to see if it passes naturally.

Oh hunni I'm so sorry :( I know absolutely nothing about numbers so I wish I could chime in with some positive information. But I'm going to KMFX for you! Maybe you are just not as far along as you originally thought? Either way please keep us updated <3 Sending positive vibes your way! :hugs:

FXed for a healthy scan. Lots of :dust: :hugs: and good luck!

Last time I checked, 16,000 is normal for 5 weeks. When I was five weeks my levels were 14,002 and the nurse that gave me my results told me that it was a perfectly normal result for 5 weeks (I asked her because I wasn't sure if that was normal). I also looked it up later myself and everything I found pointed towards it being a normal result. And last time I checked, it was also normal to see a sack at 4-5 weeks. Maybe you should get a second opinion?

FXed for a healthy scan. Lots of :dust: :hugs: and good luck!

Last time I checked, 16,000 is normal for 5 weeks. When I was five weeks my levels were 14,002 and the nurse that gave me results told me that it was a perfectly normal result for 5 weeks (I asked her because I wasn't sure if that was normal). I also looked it up later myself and everything I found pointed towards it being a normal result. And last time I checked, it was also normal to see a sack at 4-5 weeks. Maybe you should get a second opinion?

Thanks, Kalonkiki!! This is my first and I have researched a ton about conceiving (it took us 10 months), but nothing about pregnancy yet. The bleeding keeps coming and going and it's not super heavy so I'm holding a little hope. I've cancelled all my weekend plans so I can just rest and stay off my feet. My boobs feel like they're getting smaller so that worries me a bit because I feel like they e been growing every day since I got my BFP. Thanks again for the info!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->