Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hey ladies! I posted before but realized i should most likely wait until i told my husband!!! LOL.. i was waiting until Valentines day to tell him.

So it looks like i am due around Oct 26th! This is our 2nd LO and hopefully it is a sticky bean!! It is just really started to sink in that we are going to have another one! :)

October 26th is my birthday! Best due date ever. :thumbup:

Beautiful scans, Mamas! Sorry about the ones that are being dated as not quite as far along as they thought they were, but between cycle lengths, conception, and implantation I'm sure it's quite common for women to be dated at a different time than they thought they were. :hugs:

For all of my worried Mamas, keep your chin up! Things may not be as grim as they appear, so try to enjoy this time with your babies as much as you can and try not to worry so much. Most likely everything is just fine. :flower:

Hey ladies! I posted before but realized i should most likely wait until i told my husband!!! LOL.. i was waiting until Valentines day to tell him.

So it looks like i am due around Oct 26th! This is our 2nd LO and hopefully it is a sticky bean!! It is just really started to sink in that we are going to have another one! :)

October 26th is my birthday! Best due date ever. :thumbup:

Beautiful scans, Mamas! Sorry about the ones that are being dated as not quite as far along as they thought they were, but between cycle lengths, conception, and implantation I'm sure it's quite common for women to be dated at a different time than they thought they were. :hugs:

For all of my worried Mamas, keep your chin up! Things may not be as grim as they appear, so try to enjoy this time with your babies as much as you can and try not to worry so much. Most likely everything is just fine. :flower:

Awesome!!!!! :) Hopefully i do have this LO on that date then ;) hehehhehe

Great advice! I felt that way with my first one when i was pregnant, i was always worrying so much i didn't have any time to enjoy it. I am trying to be as optimistic as possible this time!!!

This is my first, so I'm trying not to worry at all because I know that any worrying I might do would be completely pointless and probably do my baby more harm than good. I'm trying to keep the most positive outlook I can, and I understand that every pregnancy varies from woman to woman and which pregnancy she's on (1st, 2nd, 3rd, ect) and I can't compare my pregnancy experience to anyone else's. This is the first time I've ever been pregnant, so I'm just trying to sit back and relax and enjoy it because you only get to be a first time preggo once. :D

Very true! I always say thou, Mama knows best. We always worry about stuff but when you know something is true deep down then most likely it is. You know, when you "just have that feeling." My first pregnancy was a M/C and i just knew the day i got my BFP that i was going to miscarry. With Mason i just knew everything was gonna be ok, even thou i still worried ;)

Hey ladies!

Sorry to hear some of you are going through a stressful time :hugs::hugs:

Scans look great though :thumbup:

Afm nothing much to report still with sore, swollen bbs on and off, nothing other than that as yet... now 12 days late for af so hopefully all is well. I woke up on Friday feeling a little worried about lack of symptoms and yes crazy I know....did another hpt :blush: it was super positive :happydance:

This wait between the bfp and 1st scan is so nerve wracking!:wacko: this is my 1st preg, so I'm allowing myself a little craziness!

Oh oh oh....I know its not on the list but can I be MAMA BUTTERFLY?? I adore them and find them so spiritual, they're the symbol of new life....:kiss::kiss:

Of course you can be Mama Butterfly. Nothing wrong with choosing a name that's not on the list. :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee ~ Murmurs0110
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika
Mama Butterfly ~ lady1985
Mama Ladybug

By the way, happy belated birthday to little Mason, Junebugs!
So two under 2, huh? It'll be nice to have siblings so close in age. :)

By the way, happy belated birthday to little Mason, Junebugs!
So two under 2, huh? It'll be nice to have siblings so close in age. :)

Oh Thank you so much!!!!! :) Ya it will be nice to have them so close. My sister and I were 7 years apart and not that close but DH and his brother were 18months apart and VERY close. So i am hoping they will be but i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous about 2 under 2 thou..... LOL

BTW can i be Mama Leopard!!?? :)

I am going to pick Mama Elephant, since in my scan pic my bean looks like an elephant and I am already using the nickname little nell..or Nellie or bean or sprout.

Congrats Junebugs nice surprise for Valentines day for the hubby. Its nice having kids close in age. My son turned 2 the week before my daughter was born and its nice to see them playing together now.

Can I join please, due Oct 29th I think?? Can I be mamawolverine please. This is No 10 for us lol:)

Wow I cannot imagine having anything close to 10. I am scared enough about having a 3rd.

Oh wow, I come from a family of 10 (I'm baby #4). We're 7 girls and 3 boys though. Are you hoping for a boy this time to have an even set of 5 of each gender or are you team :yellow:? Will this be your last baby or are you planning on having more?

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard ~ Junebugs
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine ~ 6lilpigs
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika
Mama Ladybug
Mama Elephant ~ goddess25

Can I join please, due Oct 29th I think?? Can I be mamawolverine please. This is No 10 for us lol:)

Welcome :hi:

I can't imagine having 10! You must be Wonder Woman! What are their ages?

Mummabee,

So I haven't been on all week as I have been really tired and nauseas and the pages on this thread have more than doubled hahaha I had my hcg levels tested on Wed and results came in on Friday and I am now at 35,000 which means they are 10 times higher than my previous test around 5 days before so dr said "you are well and truly pregnant" lol I told her how I had been feeling and she expects m/s is going to hit me hard, I have everything crossed it won't as I am not sure how I am going to be able to handle this... I have no appetite and the thought of eating makes me want to hurl... So I have been forcing as much food as I can handle but its not going down too well... Think I am going to end up losing weight as I love food and eating so my body is going to get quite a shock at the change in the amount of food i have been having. This morning was my first actual vomiting episode and it was painful as I had no stomach contents, I had eaten some KFC chips at like 6pm which was like 14hours earlier so they were already gone... Erghhhhh :sick:

I checked hcg levels and they can reach 2000,000+ in 1st tri. Then level to around 50,000 for final 2 tri and that is suppose to be when m/s calms down... I am thinking.... Well I was at 35,000 on wed so by now I should be up closer to 70,000 and thinking this level might be what I have in 2nd and 3rd tri so is this the amount of nausea I am going to have then too? Lol I am just starting to get anxious that I won't be able to handle feeling that sick for that amount of time... And to think some have m/s for their whole pregnancy has me even more worried lol :cry:

Dr told us to pick which hospital we want then she will give us the referral and we can go and pick our dr... It's all starting to sink in now... We have a wedding on Saturday so it's going to be hard to hide the fact I'm not drinking as pregnancy is going to be the first thing everyone places the reason on being a newlywed... We will still be around 4or5 weeks out of 2nd tri which is when we want to announce...

Wow! 10 kids. I can't even imagine!

By the way, it totally made me laugh that your avatar is pigglets and you are now mama wolverine. Seemed ironic, lol.

Very true! I always say thou, Mama knows best. We always worry about stuff but when you know something is true deep down then most likely it is. You know, when you "just have that feeling." My first pregnancy was a M/C and i just knew the day i got my BFP that i was going to miscarry. With Mason i just knew everything was gonna be ok, even thou i still worried ;)

My first pregnancy last November ended in m/c and from the moment we found out I kept saying to OH ...if we reach that far. It was really irritating him but then we did end up losing that little bean. It was as if something inside me knew. This one, however, I just have that feeling that it's going to stick. I had absolutely no worries until last night when I woke from a bad dream.
It was about 4am and I woke up dripping with sweat, I'd got myself tangled in the duvet and was dreaming that I'd starting bleeding but couldn't get loose to get to the bathroom.

I also waited to tell OH until valentines. I wrapped up a digi with a pregnancy book. I think he nearly cried. Lol.

Woah Mrs Jellybean, those are really high numbers. Are you sure you're not carrying twins? <.<
Compared to 5 days ago that is. A 10 time increase? That's quite a bit.

:hi: JUNEBUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I'm so happy you're here with meeee!! AGAIN!!! :D :D

Of course you can be Mama Butterfly. Nothing wrong with choosing a name that's not on the list. :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Hedgehog
Mama Dolphin
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Koala
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika
Mama Ladybug

I would love to add Mama Chihuahua:) I am a true Chihuahua momma, so that fits me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->