Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'm 6 weeks :dance: this is the longest I've made without getting sick! Hope I can keep it up for the next 5-6weeks :argh: I've bought myself some maternity jeans already. My regular jeans just don't cut it anymore. And I refuse to walk around in pajama pants again :haha:

I hit my BFP ON VALENTINES DAY! I'm so excited, I have been trying for 1 year now. I am due October 28th may I join?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'm 6 weeks :dance: this is the longest I've made without getting sick! Hope I can keep it up for the next 5-6weeks :argh: I've bought myself some maternity jeans already. My regular jeans just don't cut it anymore. And I refuse to walk around in pajama pants again :haha:

That's great!! FX for a non-MS kinda pregnancy for you!!! :hugs:

I hit my BFP ON VALENTINES DAY! I'm so excited, I have been trying for 1 year now. I am due October 28th may I join?

WELCOME!! And CONGRATS!! I was going to surprise DH on Valentines Day but I just couldn't hold off that long. I told him right away :blush:

Well this morning I've been having tan watery discharge when I wipe. I havnt had any spotting since Wednesday ( the day I got my bfp). So now I'm freaked out! I have a dr appointment Tuesday and of course I can't get ahold of my dr today and may but be able to tomorrow since its a holiday. Any advice?

Just have to sit it out and wait unfortunately. I'm in same position I had a scan yesterday but won't know if the pregnancy is actually progressing until 1st march when I have another scan. But if its not red blood and you don't have cramps I think it is pretty normal. Try not to worry and take it easy.

Hey I think I'm 6 weeks today! I'm not feeling sick either! I was hoping I I'm not the only one!

I was looking at maternity clothes this weekend too, but I'm not brave enough to buy any yet!

I'm noticing tonight I'm getting thicker above my pubic bone, I'm guess this is the start of bump? Was thinking 6 weeks is a bit early to show though. What do you think???

So excited:happydance::happydance:

Evening Ladies,
Sorry for not being around but I ended up in the epu on Valentine's day with an expected ectopic. After two ultrasound (external and internal) they have ruled out ectopic but could only see a yok sac, no heartbeat and baby is measuring a week behind so have another scan on 25th Feb. Needless to say I was a nervous wreak especially as I had to be alone due to DH having to look after my daughter. praying that all is well as have developed horrid nausea and a craving for milkshakes!!!

To all other mothers worried by bleeding, crapms, spotting, early scans and any thing else you are in my thoughts and prayers, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Kalonkik can I please be Mama hedgehog? cheers honey x

Woohoo no morning sickness!!! :happydance: I'm right there with you, almost 6 weeks and only afternoon nausea. Hoping it stays that way for the both of us. :flower: I bought some athletic pants and leggings and a bunch of stretchy shirts. Haven't been too fond of jeans lately. All of them hurt my tummy and I don't want to buy any maternity jeans just yet. I have one pair that I got before I miscarried last time that I LOVE, so it should do until I get sick of wearing them. I'm so excited to have a huge belly to rub and block me from seeing my feet!!!

One more thing: I asked this question in the chatzy room but figured I should ask here for those who haven't used it yet. What do you ladies think about a secret Facebook group? No one would be able to see any posts or photos related to the group unless they had access. No one would even know it existed! I found it to be easier for keeping up with activity and each other while also being a great middle-of-the-night resource for the Moms after having their babies. You wouldn't have to worry about anyone accidentally posting your baby news on your wall (you could wait to friend everyone after you announce it yourself) and we could say anything we want about our pregnancies without anyone knowing! (besides us of course :winkwink:)

P.S. Mama Panther is officially here! I love my avatar :haha:

Slimbrit: Definate vote for the facebook private group here, this is how I keep up with my January Jellybeans 2010 and it works really well especially as you can friend those you ened up chatting to a lot and everything stays private. I'd love to join x

:hugs: lost unicorn, hope everything goes well next scan.

Maternity clothes? I'll just do what I do when I get fat and live in leggings for a while :haha: I'd be too nervous to buy any maternity clothes until Im out of first tri and everything is okay.
I keep looking at baby clothes and resisting them, which is very hard because everything is just sooooo damn cute >.<

Today I realised I'm due 23rd of October not the 24th so I'm a day ahead of what I thought, which is awesome because now I can book my 8 week scan a day earlier :haha:

Secret Facebook sounds good to me. I was in a little group called September stars with my DD and almost 3 years on we all still chat and share Pictures and stories of our little ones. We also have a private Facebook too :)

X

Sore/Swollen Breasts [ x] Headaches [ x] Gas [ ] Nausea [ x]
Vomiting [ ] Bloating [ x] Constipation [ ] Backaches [ x]
Cramps [x ] Spotting [ x] Increased CM [ x] Frequent Urination [x ]
Fatigue [ x] Vivid Dreams [ x] Cravings [ x] Food Aversion [x ]
Emotional [ x] Insomnia [x ] Increased Appetite [ ] Increased Energy [ ]
Heightened Sense of Smell [ x] Acne [ x] Oily Hair [ ] Dry Hair [ x]

Meant to add this to my last post, sorry x

Secret Facebook page sounds good to me!! I have one with some girls while TTC and it works amazingly. We all keep in touch so well and it's a lot harder to lose track than on here. Lol.

I love the idea of a secret facebook group! I have one with the ladies from my Feb 2012 group and I love them! We are so close we're practically family!! We talk everyday <3 <3

I have a lot to catch up on...

I was admitted to the hospital this weekend for 24 hours. Remember how I said my morning sickness suddenly disappeared? Well it came back, and I couldn't stop my body from convulsing and throwing up. It was to the point where my body (tmi) was forcing up lime green acid, over and over again. I lost conciousness. So I was hooked up to a drip and monitored. Unfortunately, they did not do an ultrasound to check on the baby which had me a little miffed but, since I have my symptoms going strong I trust my bean must be OK.

It took three different IV bags of different medications to get me to stop throwing up.

It was awful. They even had to do a heart test on me because my heart was having frequent palpitations and my blood pressure was dropping pretty low.

I am on bed rest for now until I can get in to see my permanent OB-gyn, who can then figure out where I should go from here.

So I still won't know what's really going on until Monday, but I'm feeling optimistic. I haven't been bleeding all weekend. Just some light brown spotting on and off. No cramping either. I would think that if I were miscarrying I would be bleeding. Also, thanks ladies for chiming in to say that my levels didn't seem that off, it has helped to ease my worry a bit. I really wish the midwife didn't call with such a grim outlook on Friday. It's really made for a horrible weekend. I have been feeling better though because the lack of bleeding.

I am glad you are feeling better! :hugs:

I am having nasuea at night; really late. Anyone else having this? It is like right before I go to bed and it is hard to get to sleep!

Yes, me too! i have the worst nausea when I am laying in bed or when I get up at night to pee. I do not throw up though, just nauseous.

That is EXACTLY how mine is! If I get up to pee, I have to just breathe deep and stay propped up again because of the nausea!! No throwing up yet for me either. We will see how long it lasts. My mom had 4 kids and said she never threw up once, only nausea-so I am hoping I got that gene lol.

I was admitted to the hospital this weekend for 24 hours. Remember how I said my morning sickness suddenly disappeared? Well it came back, and I couldn't stop my body from convulsing and throwing up. It was to the point where my body (tmi) was forcing up lime green acid, over and over again. I lost conciousness. So I was hooked up to a drip and monitored. Unfortunately, they did not do an ultrasound to check on the baby which had me a little miffed but, since I have my symptoms going strong I trust my bean must be OK.

It took three different IV bags of different medications to get me to stop throwing up.

It was awful. They even had to do a heart test on me because my heart was having frequent palpitations and my blood pressure was dropping pretty low.

I am on bed rest for now until I can get in to see my permanent OB-gyn, who can then figure out where I should go from here.

I am so sorry to hear that Maze! :hugs:

Did they figure out what was causing you to throw up so much?

Do you know when you get an US?

OH NO!!! :hugs: How are you feeling now?? I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! Is everything going better now? What did they say was wrong? I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: Try to relax as much as you can :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->