Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Can anyone help...I'm trying to work out if I have my ticker right...

Based on lmp I'm 6 weeks as my last period was 6th January...

But...I think I ovulated on the 23rd Jan...

So am I 5 or 6 weeks??:wacko:

I have a lot to catch up on...

I was admitted to the hospital this weekend for 24 hours. Remember how I said my morning sickness suddenly disappeared? Well it came back, and I couldn't stop my body from convulsing and throwing up. It was to the point where my body (tmi) was forcing up lime green acid, over and over again. I lost conciousness. So I was hooked up to a drip and monitored. Unfortunately, they did not do an ultrasound to check on the baby which had me a little miffed but, since I have my symptoms going strong I trust my bean must be OK.

It took three different IV bags of different medications to get me to stop throwing up.

It was awful. They even had to do a heart test on me because my heart was having frequent palpitations and my blood pressure was dropping pretty low.

I am on bed rest for now until I can get in to see my permanent OB-gyn, who can then figure out where I should go from here.

Oh maze, that's awful! How're you feeling now? I really hope you get some relief. Keep resting hun! :hugs:

Maze - oh no, that's awful! Glad that you're feeling a bit better now and hopefully your morning sickness will subside a little.

Lostunicorn, I hope everything works out for you!! How far along do they think you are?

Maze, what a horrible experience. I you're feeling better and that you won't get that sick again. How scary!

How long is Your cycle? X

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ladies. And big :hugs: to Maze, that just sounds awful hun, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. Fxed you gave a h&h 9 months!

If you think you ovulated on the 23rd, you would be 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and you would be due on October 16th :hugs:

Most midwives will take it from your lmp until you go for your dating scan anyway. My ticker puts me at 4w4d from my lmp but I know I ovulate early and have a longer LP so from O would be 4w6d but I'll wait until my scan to date the pregnancy.

It's just severe hyperemesis, which isn't a huge surprise as I had it with my daughter. I still feel pretty bad, but I wanted to come home and rest here so I could be with my kids. Whenever I'm in the hospital overnight I get really panicked and missing my kids.

I have no energy whatsoever and absolutely no desire to eat.

Thanks for all your well-wishes. I really appreciate it. My husband is filling my prescription for Zofran as we speak, so hopefully it will help some.

I am not sure when I will get in for a follow-up ultrasound, Monday is a holiday here (family day) so my family doctor isn't open until Tuesday, but I will call them then.

Most midwives will take it from your lmp until you go for your dating scan anyway. My ticker puts me at 4w4d from my lmp but I know I ovulate early and have a longer LP so from O would be 4w6d but I'll wait until my scan to date the pregnancy.

So will my midwife date me from lmp too?
My lmp was 12th jan which would make me 5weeks 1 day pregnant but my cycle is 32 days and I got positive opk CD18 so I think I conceived CD19(jan 30th) which all adds up accurately as I got a positive test 10 days later which dates me at 4weeks 4days.

Sorry if I make no sense :dohh:

That's what most will normally do just until your dating scan. Some may accept your O date but I think that depends on the midwife/dr you get.

Made sense to me hun! Lol.

I'm going for my scan on the 28th...I'm trying to work out based on ov...cause fx we will get to see something! Also may explain lack of symptoms lol I know I'm crazy!He he!

Thanks girls xx

My cycle average is 30 days...

https://www.bounty.com/organiser-tools/due-date-calculator

According to this if your lmp was 6th jan and your cycle is 30 days your due date would be the15th October and you'd be 5weeks 5days x

I'm going for my scan on the 28th...I'm trying to work out based on ov...cause fx we will get to see something! Also may explain lack of symptoms lol I know I'm crazy!He he!

Thanks girls xx

Even if taken from your O date that'd still make you 7w1d on your scan (i think :haha:) hopefully you'll be seeing your little bean!! I think around the 7week mark most women are able to see something but only normally with an internal scan.

lady1985- glad you're not feeling sick either! i am extremely nauseous though. and could feel like i'll get sick at any minute :sick: but i've been doing good at keeping it away. hope it stays this way for both of us!
also, they SAY the uterus doesnt come above the pubic bone until 12w. esepcially for first time moms. but it could happen before that since everyone is different. or unless you're carrying twins :haha:
and as for your due date. i charted/temped and ovulated on the 20th. and it has me at 6w today. i wont know until the 26th what my actual due date is though :shrug:

lost unicorn- hope everything is well :hugs:

slimbrit- im all for the fb group! i wanted to mention it earlier. but wasnt sure since it was so early still. but i like fb groups, so much easier to keep up with!

maze- sorry your sickness got so bad over the weekend! hope you're feeling better now. i went through the green/yellow puke with the last two. in and out of the ER once a week from dehydration. hope you can manage to stay away from the hospital :hugs:

Maze and list unicorn - im so sorry y'all are going through tough times! I hope everything's works out!

As for the Facebook thing, I'm down! Let's do it!

It's just severe hyperemesis, which isn't a huge surprise as I had it with my daughter. I still feel pretty bad, but I wanted to come home and rest here so I could be with my kids. Whenever I'm in the hospital overnight I get really panicked and missing my kids.

I have no energy whatsoever and absolutely no desire to eat.

Thanks for all your well-wishes. I really appreciate it. My husband is filling my prescription for Zofran as we speak, so hopefully it will help some.

I am not sure when I will get in for a follow-up ultrasound, Monday is a holiday here (family day) so my family doctor isn't open until Tuesday, but I will call them then.

oh hun I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope you feel better soon!

also I really like the facebook idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->