Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I'm going for my scan on the 28th...I'm trying to work out based on ov...cause fx we will get to see something! Also may explain lack of symptoms lol I know I'm crazy!He he!

Thanks girls xx

Even if taken from your O date that'd still make you 7w1d on your scan (i think :haha:) hopefully you'll be seeing your little bean!! I think around the 7week mark most women are able to see something but only normally with an internal scan.

That's why I'm trying to work out the earliest I will be as I want to make sure we're far enough along to see something....I'm already nervous, cause of last month chemical I think.

lady1985- glad you're not feeling sick either! i am extremely nauseous though. and could feel like i'll get sick at any minute :sick: but i've been doing good at keeping it away. hope it stays this way for both of us!
also, they SAY the uterus doesnt come above the pubic bone until 12w. esepcially for first time moms. but it could happen before that since everyone is different. or unless you're carrying twins :haha:
and as for your due date. i charted/temped and ovulated on the 20th. and it has me at 6w today. i wont know until the 26th what my actual due date is though :shrug:

lost unicorn- hope everything is well :hugs:

slimbrit- im all for the fb group! i wanted to mention it earlier. but wasnt sure since it was so early still. but i like fb groups, so much easier to keep up with!

maze- sorry your sickness got so bad over the weekend! hope you're feeling better now. i went through the green/yellow puke with the last two. in and out of the ER once a week from dehydration. hope you can manage to stay away from the hospital :hugs:

Hey, hope your sickness is a bit better. Still nothing but sore bbs for me. I think more symptoms is better as they say that its a healthier preg, but I guess everyone is diff.:shrug:

I'm still bloated but maybe its just bloat then if you don't show until 12 weeks!!:haha: as for twins they are in my family but I doubt it, it took so long to get preg that making 1 was hard enough...I doubt its too....saying that my bfp was very strong...omg I'm going crazy thinking now :blush::dohh:

Alright ladies, I have created the secret group! I need your email addresses to add you so you can either write them on here if you're comfortable, or PM me. Let's get this going! :happydance:

I love the fact that so many Mamas are getting avatar pictures of the animal they chose. :D

I love the fact that so many Mamas are getting avatar pictures of the animal they chose. :D

I tried, it said my pic was too big and I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller on my iPad! :sad2: lol.

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

I'm so sorry, Lozga :( you're in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Hi Ladies, quick update: just got back from the dr. She did not think that I am definitely miscarrying. I seriously want to punch the midwife in the face that called me on Friday and told me that I was most likely miscarrying. I got blood drawn today and will know tomorrow if my levels are in fact increasing. The dr. gave me other reasons why I could be spotting. I'm feeling hopeful, but I'm not out of the woods yet.

I so happy you got a second opinion!

Alright ladies, I have created the secret group! I need your email addresses to add you so you can either write them on here if you're comfortable, or PM me. Let's get this going! :happydance:

Done!!! :)

I think i might just change mine!

Oh i am so sorry hunny!!! :( I know how stressful and devastating miscarriages are. BIG HUGS. We are all here to talk if you need it

edited

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

I'm so sorry hunny!! Sending you massive :hugs: and just take your time to get through this and grieve. I know how devastating it is, make sure you and DH takelots of time to get each other through :hugs:

I get,
"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page." :nope:

I'm so Sorry lozga! You are in my prayers.

Afm my brown discharge has stopped again. I go to the dr tomorrow so I hope I get spen answers! I will feel much better after!

My email adress is [email protected]

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone has been getting the requests I've sent them, so here is the web address for the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LilOctoberPumpkins/

Let me know if it is working/not working for you. :flower:

Link doesn't work for me hun :(

Ugh, I was hoping we wouldn't have to do it this way, but I'll have to add you all as friends before I can add you to the group. My name is Britni Freeman. Accept me please! :)

I think it would work if you just post a link on here and then add us. Thats how we did it in our other group?

:hugs: So sorry to hear about this :(

Slmitbrit - World of warcraft and papa johns. A girl after my own heart :rofl:

edited

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Oh no! I'm so sorry hun :( I know there is nothing I can do or say to take away your pain but my deepest condolences are with you and if you ever need a friend to talk to feel free to message me. I know how hard it is. Wishing you and your husband a very healthy and speedy recovery <3 And may your little angel guide you on your journey :hugs:

Junebugs that link works but it's a closed group rather than a secret group. Can friends see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->