Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

Oh no Mama Rabbit. :cry:
It makes me so sad every time that we gain another angel Mama. My heart is breaking for you honey, and I wish that I could be there to give you a real hug. :hugs:
I'm so sorry for yet another loss for you, but we all love you and just like all of the other angel Mama's of the thread you will always be an October 2013 Mama to us and you will always have our love and support. Lots of :dust: and I hope that your next bean is super sticky, you've certainly earned it dear. Take all of the time that you need to grieve and heal before trying again. We'll miss you lots, Mama Rabbit. :flow:

Junebugs that link works but it's a closed group rather than a secret group. Can friends see it?

I didnt make it secret yet because i wasnt sure if it would work... i just did it thou... can someone else try to add themselves to see if it works?

I've figured it out, and we've already got 4 people in the group. If I can't find you myself, I'll PM you my email address and you can add me. Yay technology! :haha:

I've figured it out, and we've already got 4 people in the group. If I can't find you myself, I'll PM you my email address and you can add me. Yay technology! :haha:

Ok i will just delete the other group then :)

We talkin about WoW?? I was addicted for a good 4 years. I refuse to relapse! lol!! I do miss raiding though....

Slmitbrit - World of warcraft and papa johns. A girl after my own heart :rofl:

hahaha! that was basically my life a couple years ago. Cheese sticks and raids... lol

Haha! Its been ages since I've played WoW now, since I had Ellie I dont have as much time to as it's super time consuming :haha:
I did team up with a few other women on babyandbump when I was preggo and we made a little guild and started leveling together but it didnt last that long!

Oh man, I went through the CS 1.6 and pizza phase :-s

I hope i added the right person? :)

Sbmack - fingers crossed everything is ok. I am sure it is.

Logza - I am so sorry to hear that. Its so tough with recurrent losses, I know I have been there many times. :hugs:

Maze - sounds like you had an awful weekend. Hope the Zofran helps.

So this facebook group, is it a secret group that no one else on Fb can see that I have joined. I dont want any friends or family on FB to see that i have joined the group or see any posts.

Sbmack - fingers crossed everything is ok. I am sure it is.

Logza - I am so sorry to hear that. Its so tough with recurrent losses, I know I have been there many times. :hugs:

Maze - sounds like you had an awful weekend. Hope the Zofran helps.

So this facebook group, is it a secret group that no one else on Fb can see that I have joined. I dont want any friends or family on FB to see that i have joined the group or see any posts.

No one can see it, who's in it, or what we post; the link to it doesn't even work unless you're in the group. No posts or activity or anything related to the group show up on your feed for others to see. Only you can see it. Trust me, if people saw the group that I just created, I'd be getting asked a lot of questions right now! Completely invisible :)

So for some reason it wont let me delete the other group so for the other girl that are in it just remove yourselves :)

ok where is the link to the group or am I supposed to give someone my details to be invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->