Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Congrats and welcome, Lune! :wave: :flower:

I know I've said it twice now, but beautiful bean, Mama Wolf! So glad that everything seems to be healthy and sticky. :hugs:

Here's us both having good ultrasounds on Monday, Mama Owl! :thumbup:

Well ladies, I knew I wouldn't have an MS free pregnancy forever. It started for me last night. :sick:

Well ladies, I knew I wouldn't have an MS free pregnancy forever. It started for me last night. :sick:

OMG same here! Was out to dinner with some girlfriends (who dont know) when it hit me. I took two bites of my salad, excused my self to the restroom and then promptly threw up TWICE! That was a first! Luckily I used the upset tummy as the reason not to drink the rest of the night. (As prior I was secretly asking waiters to bring me virgin drinks, lol)

Not sure how much longer Im goingto be able to keep this up, lol!

OMG same here! Was out to dinner with some girlfriends (who dont know) when it hit me. I took two bites of my salad, excused my self to the restroom and then promptly threw up TWICE! That was a first! Luckily I used the upset tummy as the reason not to drink the rest of the night. (As prior I was secretly asking waiters to bring me virgin drinks, lol)

Not sure how much longer Im goingto be able to keep this up, lol!

I had a similar experience last night, lol. One bite of a plain chicken sandwich and I nearly threw it down. I told my friends I just wasn't feeling well... of course they were like "Don't get me sick!" lol. Oye.

Also, any other first timers completely terrified of labor? Cause I know I am. I was watching "A Baby Story" the other day and just watching a woman in labor scares me. I mean, I'm kind of terrified of everything pregnancy/baby related, but labor is one of my worst fears.

I think it was my prenatal vitamins that caused me to hurl last night. I've been taking them at night before bed because that's when my stomach is generally decently full and it helps me feel less hungry when I get up in the morning. However last night I lost track of time and ended up taking them much later than I was used to taking them. Then about ten minutes later I rushed to the bathroom and :sick: uncontrollably. I threw up so hard and so much that I was shaking like a leaf in a storm when I was done. :wacko:

It's funny that you mention the labor fear for first timers, Mama Duck. I actually had a dream last week that I went into labor, but I couldn't remember any of it. My family told me that as we were heading out the door on the way to the hospital I tripped and hit my head. So they took me to the hospital and I delivered while I was unconscious. I kept trying to pry them for details on what it was like, but no one would tell me. I'd had a baby girl and since I was out cold my mom ended up naming her Vanilla or something crazy like that. It was the strangest dream. I'm more curious about labor than afraid of it. What I'm afraid of is that I won't be able to do a natural birth like I want to. I'm afraid that I'll give in and get an epidural or that I'll need an emergency C-section.

Also, any other first timers completely terrified of labor? Cause I know I am. I was watching "A Baby Story" the other day and just watching a woman in labor scares me. I mean, I'm kind of terrified of everything pregnancy/baby related, but labor is one of my worst fears.

You know what the coolest part is?? When you are 37-40 weeks pregnant, you really want nothing MORE than for labor to start!!! Its actually pretty amazing!! And if you really are scared, there are always pain management options to help you out!!

I think it was my prenatal vitamins that caused me to hurl last night. I've been taking them at night before bed because that's when my stomach is generally decently full and it helps me feel less hungry when I get up in the morning. However last night I lost track of time and ended up taking them much later than I was used to taking them. Then about ten minutes later I rushed to the bathroom and :sick: uncontrollably. I threw up so hard and so much that I was shaking like a leaf in a storm when I was done. :wacko:

It's funny that you mention the labor fear for first timers, Mama Duck. I actually had a dream last week that I went into labor, but I couldn't remember any of it. My family told me that as we were heading out the door on the way to the hospital I tripped and hit my head. So they took me to the hospital and I delivered while I was unconscious. I kept trying to pry them for details on what it was like, but no one would tell me. I'd had a baby girl and since I was out cold my mom ended up naming her Vanilla or something crazy like that. It was the strangest dream. I'm more curious about labor than afraid of it. What I'm afraid of is that I won't be able to do a natural birth like I want to. I'm afraid that I'll give in and get an epidural or that I'll need an emergency C-section.

My first time around, I would have to take my prenatal vitamins half at a time twice a day! so I would take half with breakfast and half with supper or at bedtime! I found that much Iron at one go made me feel SO SO SO sick!

I'm joining you on the strange mucas snotty/ewcm type...sorry tmi :blush::blush:

Hope your all having a lovely weekend...ahhhh no work!! :happydance::happydance::haha:

also, any other first timers completely terrified of labor? Cause i know i am. I was watching "a baby story" the other day and just watching a woman in labor scares me. I mean, i'm kind of terrified of everything pregnancy/baby related, but labor is one of my worst fears.

you know what the coolest part is?? When you are 37-40 weeks pregnant, you really want nothing more than for labor to start!!! Its actually pretty amazing!! And if you really are scared, there are always pain management options to help you out!!

so true!!!

Its true what junebugs says. Labour and delivery are pretty terryfing first time around but you get to a point where your ready for it and for me it was nothing like I imagined. It was way easier.

Well the hyperemisis has gotten the best of me last week. Had to go to the ER for fluids. Just a few more weeks left :argh:

The other thing you can get are gummy prenatal vites! I bought some at Walgreens!!! They are delicious!!! Only missing the iron which is what seemed to make me sick! So I just take an iron supplement also that's just not as high a dose and that works too!!!

Sorry Mama Tiger. :hugs: I hope it ends for you soon.

Thanks, hun! I might have to try gummy prenatals. Which ones do you use and what dosage of iron supplement?
I went to Motherhood Maternity today and got a belly band (they appear to be the only place in town that sells them) and while I was there I picked up some pregnancy candy to help with MS. I'm sucking on one of them now. I really hope that they work. I got the belly band because my jeans no longer fit. :haha:

Sorry that MS has started to hit everyone. Zofran isn't working for me this time around... and I am in talks for receiving regular scheduled in-home IV re-hydration. I hope it happens, it would be so much better than going to the ER.

OK I know I am terrible for complaining already, but it is my 1st Sat night post-BFP and I am bored and missing wine :wine:.
Eating :pizza: will have to do.

So glad I have buddies here but wish I knew someone here in Minnesota who I could share this with!

In home iv hydration would be great Maze. It would sure save you the horrible visits to the ER. I can only imagine how your feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->