Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Sorry Mama Tiger. :hugs: I hope it ends for you soon.

Thanks, hun! I might have to try gummy prenatals. Which ones do you use and what dosage of iron supplement?
I went to Motherhood Maternity today and got a belly band (they appear to be the only place in town that sells them) and while I was there I picked up some pregnancy candy to help with MS. I'm sucking on one of them now. I really hope that they work. I got the belly band because my jeans no longer fit. :haha:

They are the only gummy ones there! called VitaFusion!!!! SO GOOD!!! I don't live in the USA so I was in Vegas and bought like 4 bottles!

Regular prenatals have about 27mg of Iron in them, so I would just look for an Iron supplement that has less!

my regular NON prenatal vitamins have 10mg of Iron.

Oh Maze honey, I'm sorry that Zofran isn't working. I really hope that MS passes for you soon and that you'll be able to do in home IV hydration in the mean time. :hugs:

I miss wine too, Lune. My father owns a vineyard, so I grew up with a love for wine. Sometimes I still want a glass, but it's an easy want for me to fight most of the time surprisingly.

I'm so sorry Maze, gosh that sounds so discouraging hun :hugs:.
I'm so sorry so many of you have MS, when did it start for most of you? I haven't felt sick yet and I almost wish I did so that I felt more pregnant. I'm sure that once I felt MS I would wish it away so fx'ed that it leaves soon for all you poor ladies suffering with it!

Maze, also if you wanted to add me to the front my EDD is Oct 28th, thanks hun :hugs:

I'm so sorry Maze, gosh that sounds so discouraging hun :hugs:.
I'm so sorry so many of you have MS, when did it start for most of you? I haven't felt sick yet and I almost wish I did so that I felt more pregnant. I'm sure that once I felt MS I would wish it away so fx'ed that it leaves soon for all you poor ladies suffering with it!

I felt the same way about MS at first because I had virtually no symptoms during weeks 4 and 5 so I was worried a bit too. Then I got MS for the first time last night (at 7 weeks and 5 days, it was after 1:00 am) and it was awful. Luckily I haven't had it yet today, and I hope that I don't! Trust me, hope that you either never get it or that it takes a while to. :wacko:

I take the gummy vitamins too, since I cant swallow pillls and the ones they gave me to chew look nasty..but my doctor and my obgyn both said the gummy prenatals are not enough, and not just cause of the iron. I dont know if this is really true or not, but it has made me worry because the only option I really have is taking the gummy vitamins. I know they have the folic acid and everything but I wonder what else they are missing that is essential. When I compare the label to the ones they prescribed to me, there are a bunch of differences.

For all the depressed mamas to be I hope things are getting better, I have good days and bad days, but I think I get more depressed when I am bored!!! So trying to keep busy! My next appt is in 3 weeks, and then they are going to send me to the hospital to get the full scan where you can see everything, so exciting!
Speaking of weird dreams I had a horrible nightmare last night, I was probably just too hot! And yes I too worry about giving birth.... I hate needles, hate being in pain, hate not being in control, and the thought of having a last minute C section scares the sh*t out of me too..... Also the thought of my parents not being there and them being at my brothers wedding, just terrifies me. Im due October 7th now and hes getting married Sep 21, it wouldnt be that bad but he is getting marired in NC and I live in NJ. Its like a 10 hour drive away, and hes my only brother and I really dont want to miss his wedding. I would be beyond sad...

Sadly it looks like my poor little bean wasn't for this world...
Experiencing heavy bleeding and painful cramps all day today, we are booked for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning but I have a feeling he's already gone so I'm expecting to not see anything. I've never miscarried before but I guess it should have been a sign to me when I noticed that all my symptoms had gone... The cramps are bad, are in my lower abdomen and wrap all the way round my back. I'm passing blood clots which I can only assume include my little Bub. I've been to the drs and although he says some spotting & cramping is normal he was quite concerned about this type of backache and cramping/bleeding I was describing.
I'm completely and utterly devastated. But I am so grateful to have my husband who is trying to be positive and doing so amazing at supporting me through this. I feel like a failure to him, I know he does not feel that way. But I do.

Good luck to all of you, I hope to God none of you experience what I am right now.
God Bless xx

I take the gummy vitamins too, since I cant swallow pillls and the ones they gave me to chew look nasty..but my doctor and my obgyn both said the gummy prenatals are not enough, and not just cause of the iron. I dont know if this is really true or not, but it has made me worry because the only option I really have is taking the gummy vitamins. I know they have the folic acid and everything but I wonder what else they are missing that is essential. When I compare the label to the ones they prescribed to me, there are a bunch of differences.

For all the depressed mamas to be I hope things are getting better, I have good days and bad days, but I think I get more depressed when I am bored!!! So trying to keep busy! My next appt is in 3 weeks, and then they are going to send me to the hospital to get the full scan where you can see everything, so exciting!
Speaking of weird dreams I had a horrible nightmare last night, I was probably just too hot! And yes I too worry about giving birth.... I hate needles, hate being in pain, hate not being in control, and the thought of having a last minute C section scares the sh*t out of me too..... Also the thought of my parents not being there and them being at my brothers wedding, just terrifies me. Im due October 7th now and hes getting married Sep 21, it wouldnt be that bad but he is getting marired in NC and I live in NJ. Its like a 10 hour drive away, and hes my only brother and I really dont want to miss his wedding. I would be beyond sad...

With my first pregnancy, before I found the gummies (we don't actually have them in Canada) I just took straight folic acid as well as iron supplements. I could not do regular prenatals! I think that the folic acid is the most important and the gummies do contain that! But you are rit.. They don't contain quite as much!

Experiencing heavy bleeding and painful cramps all day today, we are booked for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning but I have a feeling he's already gone so I'm expecting to not see anything. I've never miscarried before but I guess it should have been a sign to me when I noticed that all my symptoms had gone... The cramps are bad, are in my lower abdomen and wrap all the way round my back. I'm passing blood clots which I can only assume include my little Bub. I've been to the drs and although he says some spotting & cramping is normal he was quite concerned about this type of backache and cramping/bleeding I was describing.
I'm completely and utterly devastated. But I am so grateful to have my husband who is trying to be positive and doing so amazing at supporting me through this. I feel like a failure to him, I know he does not feel that way. But I do.

Good luck to all of you, I hope to God none of you experience what I am right now.
God Bless xx

Sorry for your loss Mummabee!

Also, any other first timers completely terrified of labor? Cause I know I am. I was watching "A Baby Story" the other day and just watching a woman in labor scares me. I mean, I'm kind of terrified of everything pregnancy/baby related, but labor is one of my worst fears.

You know what the coolest part is?? When you are 37-40 weeks pregnant, you really want nothing MORE than for labor to start!!! Its actually pretty amazing!! And if you really are scared, there are always pain management options to help you out!!

That is exactly the truth!! Having been through it twice before, there is absolutly no fear left at the end....you would do anything to get that baby out!:winkwink:

God Bless xx

O hun.....Im so so sad for you. Fingers and toes are crossed that maybe theres a chance that ur lil bean is still ok. Thinking of you xx

Sorry Mummabee! It' easier said than done, but please try not to make it harder for yourself than it already is :(

Hey everyone!

I'm just not feeling preg today :-( I think the closer I'm getting to my scan the more worried I'm getting.

Is anyone around else feeling no Ms? I'm getting worried I feel so normal...

Oh hun, try not to worry to much, Im sure it will all work out for you!! (((HUGS)))

God Bless xx

Oh Im so sorry hunny :(

Hey everyone!

I'm just not feeling preg today :-( I think the closer I'm getting to my scan the more worried I'm getting.

I have no symptoms other then being tired but that could also be because my LO is waking up really early lately

Hey everyone!

Just the same in here. To tell the truth, I didn't have much symptoms from the start. My peesticks and HCG test are the only proof of my pregnancy -plus the absence of AF ofcourse!

I'm trying not to overthink and count myself blessed for not having MS. Wish it was next Saturday already when we'll get to meet our little bean!

God Bless xx

I am so sorry to hear this. I have been there many times and its utterly heartbreaking.

Hey everyone!

With my daughter I didnt have any MS at all and hardly any other symptoms. I didnt believe I was even pregnant until I saw it on the scan. I say enjoy having no MS and try not to worry :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->