Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I'm so sorry Mummabee :cry:
I hope that your next bean will be super sticky. You're not a failure to your husband or anyone else. Sometimes things happen that we have no control over. If anything good came out of it, then it's the knowledge that you can get pregnant. I've known lots of women that have had miscarriages before and then ended up having beautiful children. You just can't give up, that's all. :hugs:
We'll miss you honey, lots of love and :dust:.

Im so sorry Mummabee I am wishing you strength and peace in this hard time. Like Mama Otter said you are not a failure, its a scary part of getting pregnant, we all have atleast a 20% chance of miscarrying, so it is not you..... My doctor says there is nothing you can do to stop it, if the body recognizes that its not a healthy pregnancy it will naturally pass it on its own. Wishing you tons of love and support!

I take the gummy vitamins too, since I cant swallow pillls and the ones they gave me to chew look nasty..but my doctor and my obgyn both said the gummy prenatals are not enough, and not just cause of the iron. I dont know if this is really true or not, but it has made me worry because the only option I really have is taking the gummy vitamins. I know they have the folic acid and everything but I wonder what else they are missing that is essential. When I compare the label to the ones they prescribed to me, there are a bunch of differences.

For all the depressed mamas to be I hope things are getting better, I have good days and bad days, but I think I get more depressed when I am bored!!! So trying to keep busy! My next appt is in 3 weeks, and then they are going to send me to the hospital to get the full scan where you can see everything, so exciting!
Speaking of weird dreams I had a horrible nightmare last night, I was probably just too hot! And yes I too worry about giving birth.... I hate needles, hate being in pain, hate not being in control, and the thought of having a last minute C section scares the sh*t out of me too..... Also the thought of my parents not being there and them being at my brothers wedding, just terrifies me. Im due October 7th now and hes getting married Sep 21, it wouldnt be that bad but he is getting marired in NC and I live in NJ. Its like a 10 hour drive away, and hes my only brother and I really dont want to miss his wedding. I would be beyond sad...

Oh hun, try not to worry to much, Im sure it will all work out for you!! (((HUGS)))

Sadly it looks like my poor little bean wasn't for this world...
Experiencing heavy bleeding and painful cramps all day today, we are booked for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning but I have a feeling he's already gone so I'm expecting to not see anything. I've never miscarried before but I guess it should have been a sign to me when I noticed that all my symptoms had gone... The cramps are bad, are in my lower abdomen and wrap all the way round my back. I'm passing blood clots which I can only assume include my little Bub. I've been to the drs and although he says some spotting & cramping is normal he was quite concerned about this type of backache and cramping/bleeding I was describing.
I'm completely and utterly devastated. But I am so grateful to have my husband who is trying to be positive and doing so amazing at supporting me through this. I feel like a failure to him, I know he does not feel that way. But I do.

Good luck to all of you, I hope to God none of you experience what I am right now.
God Bless xx

Oh Im so sorry hunny :(

Hey everyone!

I'm just not feeling preg today :-( I think the closer I'm getting to my scan the more worried I'm getting.

Is anyone around else feeling no Ms? I'm getting worried I feel so normal...

I have no symptoms other then being tired but that could also be because my LO is waking up really early lately

Glad I'm not on my own, only today I really
started to worry. Just see everyone with Ms I was worried I was the only one without it!

Hey everyone!

I'm just not feeling preg today :-( I think the closer I'm getting to my scan the more worried I'm getting.

Just the same in here. To tell the truth, I didn't have much symptoms from the start. My peesticks and HCG test are the only proof of my pregnancy -plus the absence of AF ofcourse!

I'm trying not to overthink and count myself blessed for not having MS. Wish it was next Saturday already when we'll get to meet our little bean!

Yes I'm the same now 18 days late and only with sore bbs, I did another hpt last Friday cause I was feeling the same, it came really positive, should have done another this weekend to keep me sane :wacko:

My scan is Thursday, I can't wait but I'm scared too....:dohh:

Hey everyone!

With my daughter I didnt have any MS at all and hardly any other symptoms. I didnt believe I was even pregnant until I saw it on the scan. I say enjoy having no MS and try not to worry :thumbup:

Thank you...I hope this is the same for me. You just see so much saying having Ms means a healthy baby, its freaking me out!

So so sorry mummabe... my thoughts are with you. Stay strong xx

Experiencing heavy bleeding and painful cramps all day today, we are booked for an emergency ultrasound tomorrow morning but I have a feeling he's already gone so I'm expecting to not see anything. I've never miscarried before but I guess it should have been a sign to me when I noticed that all my symptoms had gone... The cramps are bad, are in my lower abdomen and wrap all the way round my back. I'm passing blood clots which I can only assume include my little Bub. I've been to the drs and although he says some spotting & cramping is normal he was quite concerned about this type of backache and cramping/bleeding I was describing.
I'm completely and utterly devastated. But I am so grateful to have my husband who is trying to be positive and doing so amazing at supporting me through this. I feel like a failure to him, I know he does not feel that way. But I do.

Good luck to all of you, I hope to God none of you experience what I am right now.
God Bless xx

I am so sorry that you are going through this. When I had a miscarriage in October I too felt like a failure. I needed a D&C so they were able to do testing on the baby. We found out that she had chromosomal issues, which is a very common reason to miscarry. I know it sounds weird, but if you think about it our bodies were doing the natural thing by miscarrying. You are not a failure.

Hey everyone!

Just the same in here. To tell the truth, I didn't have much symptoms from the start. My peesticks and HCG test are the only proof of my pregnancy -plus the absence of AF ofcourse!

I'm trying not to overthink and count myself blessed for not having MS. Wish it was next Saturday already when we'll get to meet our little bean!

I feel the same way! I've had a few small waves of nausea, but nothing major. Other then peeing a lot I do not feel pregnant. I had heartburn last night and I was so happy about it. My husband thinks I am crazy- haha. It is nice to see other people without any major symptoms. Maybe we should just consider ourselves lucky, but it is nerve-wreaking. I had a 6 week scan where I saw a heartbeat. I have an 8 week scan on Wednesday.

My first prenatal appointment is tomorrow. I'm really nervous, but excited at the same time. My SIL is coming with me.
Also DF and I have an official new wedding date, June 21, 2014. :happydance:
We're still not sure if we want a quickie wedding in the mean time just so that we'll be married when the baby is here, but it's still up for discussion. We know for sure though that we want to have the big celebration "real" wedding next year though.

Also, for those that are worried about not having MS, it could just be too early to have it. A lot of women don't start to get it until their 7th or 8th week. I just started the other day and only threw up once, and I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. I've mostly just had nausea, and like you I was really worried earlier in my pregnancy because I thought that not having MS was a bad sign. It's really nothing to worry about though. If you're having nausea (and even if you're not) then I'm sure you'll get some MS in no time.

God Bless xx

I'm so sorry mummabee. :hugs: I went through the same in December, all my thoughts are with you. Wishing you all the best hunny :hugs:

God Bless xx

So sorry hun. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs xxx:hugs:

Just to let you know I had my 8 week scan yesterday. Everything looks good, baby is in the right place and heart is beating away. My dates look bang on so I am 8 weeks 3 days now. I did think they may knock me back a few days but they didn't so EDD stil 3rd Oct. MS is starting to ease a bit now too, apparantly it's the yolk sac that makes you feel sick so as the placenta starts taking over should feel less sick. Starting telling family now which is pretty terrifying as worried we may jinx it but at the scan she said there's an 80% chance of successful pregnancy once a heartbeat is viewed at 8 weeks so fingers crossed. Hope you ladies are all doing ok xx

God Bless xx

I am so sorry Mummabee. You are NOT a failure at all! :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Maze, gosh that sounds so discouraging hun :hugs:.
I'm so sorry so many of you have MS, when did it start for most of you? I haven't felt sick yet and I almost wish I did so that I felt more pregnant. I'm sure that once I felt MS I would wish it away so fx'ed that it leaves soon for all you poor ladies suffering with it!

I felt the same way about MS at first because I had virtually no symptoms during weeks 4 and 5 so I was worried a bit too. Then I got MS for the first time last night (at 7 weeks and 5 days, it was after 1:00 am) and it was awful. Luckily I haven't had it yet today, and I hope that I don't! Trust me, hope that you either never get it or that it takes a while to. :wacko:

I still don't have any MS which worries me, but my mom said she didn't have any with 4 of us so maybe I am just like her. I hope. I have my first US tomorrow so am very nervous!

I'm so sorry Maze, gosh that sounds so discouraging hun :hugs:.
I'm so sorry so many of you have MS, when did it start for most of you? I haven't felt sick yet and I almost wish I did so that I felt more pregnant. I'm sure that once I felt MS I would wish it away so fx'ed that it leaves soon for all you poor ladies suffering with it!

I felt the same way about MS at first because I had virtually no symptoms during weeks 4 and 5 so I was worried a bit too. Then I got MS for the first time last night (at 7 weeks and 5 days, it was after 1:00 am) and it was awful. Luckily I haven't had it yet today, and I hope that I don't! Trust me, hope that you either never get it or that it takes a while to. :wacko:

I still don't have any MS which worries me, but my mom said she didn't have any with 4 of us so maybe I am just like her. I hope. I have my first US tomorrow so am very nervous!

My mom also said she did not have MS for any of her three pregnancies. Maybe it is genetic ;) Good luck tomorrow!

Yay good luck at your ultrasound, can't wait to hear how it goes. Maybe we will be those lucky no MS kind of gals lol

My first prenatal appointment is tomorrow. I'm really nervous, but excited at the same time. My SIL is coming with me.
Also DF and I have an official new wedding date, June 21, 2014. :happydance:
We're still not sure if we want a quickie wedding in the mean time just so that we'll be married when the baby is here, but it's still up for discussion. We know for sure though that we want to have the big celebration "real" wedding next year though.

Congrats on picking a date! How exciting! :hugs: DH and I got married when I was pregnant because we too wanted to be married before the baby was here. Not for any real reason, just to feel more like a family. We had a private little romantic thing with just me and him, no friends or family was there to see. We plan to have a huge ceremony on our 10 year anniversary where we will do a vow renewal and hopefully by that point in time, we'll have a bunch of kids to join in on all the fun :) But we still have 6 years to plan everything :haha:

Mummabee my thoughts are with you through this tough time.

AFM tomorrow make week 6 for me. I havnt really had any ms so to speak. I got kinda nauseous yesterday from rinsing in the back seat of a car and again this morning cleaning up cat puke ( not normally something that makes me gag for either one). Maybe that was the beginning? My booba have been getting more tender that's for sure! My husband says the feel and look bigger! Other than that I have been feeling fine. The bloating and gone away for the most part. Thankfully! It was so uncomfortable! I hope everyone is doing well!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I was on this forum, I moved onto other places as my first baby got older, but I have recently found out that I am pregnant with my second, due October 12th so I thought I would come and say hi!

My first child is also an October baby, born in 2010. Her due date was the 10th! A bit strange, hahaha :shrug:

Exciting to hear people are having scans already! I'm in a different area this time, and the whole process is different. Last time I had to have a GP appointment, a pregnancy test, and then a booking in appointment with the midwife and that was all done by now (I'm 7 weeks). This time round I had to fill in a slip that asked for my last period and whether this is my first baby and they'll contact me! Not heard anything yet, I'm thinking they may have forgotten me as they've not had a great track record with us so far. I'll need to chase them up I think! At this rate I'll be meeting my doula before I even have my notes. :shrug:

I've not told anyone other then my sister yet (and DH obviously! lol). I told everybody as soon as I found out last time, it's lovely to have our own little secret right now. :cloud9:

Murmers0110, my boobs are sensitive like woah right now too! Makes BFing my toddler rather painful. I've read that it can pass by the second trimester though, but so far it just seems to be getting worse. :dohh: DH thinks my boobs are bigger already too, but I think that's just wishful thinking on his part! :haha: It's my main symptom right now, other then slight nausea.

My symptoms are sore bbs, cramping, lots of discharge, and exhaustion. To be honest the cramping and discharge really worries me. Sometimes it is white and chunky, other times it's tan, and sometimes I spot blood. My NP is not worried at all about it. I too have not had any MS. My next appointment is in a week on March 4th so hopefully they can ease my mind at that appt.

I am 8w today. Symptoms are painful breasts, all day nausea, discharge, cramps now and again, pulling sensation and I am very tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->