Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Evening Ladies,

There are pages and pages of posts I have missed so if someone has asked me a question I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring you.
Sending massive hugs and :dust: to our angels, hoping you get your sticky beans very soon.

I have good news, had another scan at the epu today and mashmallow is measuring 7 weeks and along with a strong heartbeat we could make out head, arms, legs and tummy!!!!! Amazing, thank you so much for the prayers, good wishes and :dust:. Prayer is a powerful thing and my journey with God has definitely changed because if this. Sorry to get all religious but I've always had a difficult time being a Christian despite believing so I really feel like this baby is with God's blessing. Again sorry for sounding like a fanatic, I'm really not.

Apologises for not being around, my nausea is made worse by looking at screens so will check in but may not be posting much.

Would love to be part of the Facebook group, who do I Pm?

Sending hugs to all xxx.

Mama Cheetah: You have a 1 year old, correct? Are you breast feeding him? If so, that could be the reason why your BBs aren't feeling sore. I've noticed that a lot of the Mamas that are still nursing their LOs haven't been getting very sore boobs, probably because they already have a milk supply there.

I had my first appointment and US today! Everything looked great, there's one perfect and healthy little bean in there with a heart rate of 140. :cloud9:
I was only a couple of days behind, so they just kept my original EDD of October 7th.
I'll post the US pic later tonight. :D

Mama Cheetah: You have a 1 year old, correct? Are you breast feeding him? If so, that could be the reason why your BBs aren't feeling sore. I've noticed that a lot of the Mamas that are still nursing their LOs haven't been getting very sore boobs, probably because they already have a milk supply there.

I had my first appointment and US today! Everything looked great, there's on perfect and healthy little bean in there with a heart rate of 140. :cloud9:
I was only a couple of days behind, so they just kept my original EDD of October 7th.

:happydance::happydance: congrats honey xxxx

Sisterose: try diluting your urine 50% with water. Also after 5 weeks the tests are meant to be inaccurate. I agree about hgc levels, I'm pretty sure they're not routinely done here in the UK. Where abouts are you as with my 1st Igad a private scan so always a possibility? Xxx

congrats kalonkikik...so glad you got to see your little bean today. Look forward to the picture.

Well, it's been a while since I've posted the animal list and didn't want to lose track of it, so here is how it stands now. If any Mamas that don't have an animal name decide that they want one (whether it's on this list or not) just let me know and I'll put your username next to the animal Mama name. :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda ~ crazae4u
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard ~ Junebugs
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog ~ LostUnicorn
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala ~ Vanillabean01
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine ~ 6lilpigs
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee ~ Murmurs0110
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika
Mama Butterfly ~ lady1985
Mama Ladybug
Mama Elephant ~ goddess25
Mama Chihuahua ~ liz0012

I had my first appointment and US today! Everything looked great, there's one perfect and healthy little bean in there with a heart rate of 140. :cloud9:

I am assuming you meant me (mama leopard ;) ) Well i stopped BF about 1 week before i found out i was pregnant, so i dont know if it would make a difference but i have noticed that aswell, alot of mamas that are still BF dont have sore boobs.

YA FOR THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you saw your little bean and everything was well!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lol, yes, I meant Mama Leopard. Why on earth did I say cheetah? :dohh:

And here's my 8 week ultrasound pic! :cloud9:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/06c25efa-9fe2-4c32-821a-230aa267300d_zps29cc3ade.jpg

Gorgeous scan KalonKiki :cloud9:

Lostunicorn - I'm in stoke-on-trent/west midlands. I've found somewhere that do private scans but the earliest they do them from is 8 weeks. All being well I'll book and arrange to have one then :thumbup:
Also, very glad your little one is measurng up to date and everything looks well :)

X

SisterRose, if there's a BabyBond near you they do them from 7 weeks and do Saturdays :)
That's where we're booked into, although it's not the cheapest at £100, but they do have a lot of sites. I have a friend who recommended them, she said that they only do transvaginal scans when it's this early.

Lol, yes, I meant Mama Leopard. Why on earth did I say cheetah? :dohh:

And here's my 8 week ultrasound pic! :cloud9:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/06c25efa-9fe2-4c32-821a-230aa267300d_zps29cc3ade.jpg

beautiful little bean!:happydance:

Hi ladies!! Sorry I haven't been around much, MS has left me feeling pretty rough so between throwing up and looking after DD I've been sleeping!
I've missed catching up with you all, loving the scan pictures, sooo long to wait for us UK ladies hehe.

I hope everyone is well and all the beans are super sticky and behaving!

Lostunicorn pm Slimbrit for Facebook group

Just popping in to say I finally got my 3+ with the stupid clearblue digital :blush: thank heavens for that! now I can stop buying the damn tests :haha:

I actually did one this morning at 5:30am because I woke up desperate to pee but I'd drank quite a bit of water the night before and my wee didnt look very dark and got a 2-3 again that took a while to come up after "pregnant" showed

So I decided to hold my pee this morning until lunch time and did it then,. my wee was loads darker and more concentrated and "pregnant 3+" popped up more or less right away!

So happy right now but it also shows how unreliable these tests are :blush: *idiot here*

I am assuming you meant me (mama leopard ;) ) Well i stopped BF about 1 week before i found out i was pregnant, so i dont know if it would make a difference but i have noticed that aswell, alot of mamas that are still BF dont have sore boobs.

YA FOR THE SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you saw your little bean and everything was well!!!!!!!!!! :)

With my first, I had HG and lost 69 pounds and my BBs were always sore. When I got pregnant with my second, I was on BC and still breastfeeding, so I was never sore at all. In fact, I had to stop breastfeeding my first at 6 months because my milk dried up. The doctor aid it was because I got pregnant with the second. I did not find out I was pregnant with the second until I was 5 months along because of the complete lack of symptoms. The only symptom I had was lack of AF, which was not really a symptom to me because I was breastfeeding, on BC and had irregular cycle my whole life. It wasn't until there was good, strong movement that couldn't be dismissed as gas that I even gave it a single thought.

The grass is always greener!! Right now I would give just about anything for this pregnancy to be a repeat of the one with my second. Last night I was so violently ill that I peed in my pajamas. :haha:

Mama Otter: Beautiful Bean!!!!

Hi ladies.

First, I want to apologize for not updating you sooner. I had been hiding under a rock for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had another miscarriage. :cry: I wish I could stay here with you but there are other things in store for me. I went in on Friday and they told me my levels were low 100s. I am thankful that it wasn't much later and equally more devastating, but it is still painful all the same. The bleeding has stopped officially today, so I think my husband and I are going to take a break. These 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months have been really hard on both of us. Feeling pretty discouraged, to say the least. We're only 22, I've never even broken a bone, but I seem to have a broken uterus? At any rate, I'm hoping my doctor will be willing to run some tests instead of trying to get me to "wait" until a 3rd miscarriage happens. Completely unacceptable, if you ask me. So I will be banging on some doors and enlisting the help of some higher ranking officials that I know. :winkwink: If all goes well, maybe this time next year you'll see a message or two from me bearing great news. :flower: I love you all, and I hope and pray that come October, all of your beautiful baby boys and girls will make their appearance! :hugs:

Oh slimbrit I'm so so sorry!! I hope you're holding up okay. Sending you lots of love and :hugs: Wishing you all the best. You're always welcome here.

Just popping in to say I finally got my 3+ with the stupid clearblue digital :blush: thank heavens for that! now I can stop buying the damn tests :haha:

I actually did one this morning at 5:30am because I woke up desperate to pee but I'd drank quite a bit of water the night before and my wee didnt look very dark and got a 2-3 again that took a while to come up after "pregnant" showed

So I decided to hold my pee this morning until lunch time and did it then,. my wee was loads darker and more concentrated and "pregnant 3+" popped up more or less right away!

So happy right now but it also shows how unreliable these tests are :blush: *idiot here*

That's great!! They're not always very accurate. I hope you can relax a bit now.

Hi ladies.

First, I want to apologize for not updating you sooner. I had been hiding under a rock for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had another miscarriage. :cry: I wish I could stay here with you but there are other things in store for me. I went in on Friday and they told me my levels were low 100s. I am thankful that it wasn't much later and equally more devastating, but it is still painful all the same. The bleeding has stopped officially today, so I think my husband and I are going to take a break. These 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months have been really hard on both of us. Feeling pretty discouraged, to say the least. We're only 22, I've never even broken a bone, but I seem to have a broken uterus? At any rate, I'm hoping my doctor will be willing to run some tests instead of trying to get me to "wait" until a 3rd miscarriage happens. Completely unacceptable, if you ask me. So I will be banging on some doors and enlisting the help of some higher ranking officials that I know. :winkwink: If all goes well, maybe this time next year you'll see a message or two from me bearing great news. :flower: I love you all, and I hope and pray that come October, all of your beautiful baby boys and girls will make their appearance! :hugs:

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear this and for your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->