Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Has anyone taken Zofran for past pregnancies? I've been taking it at night for when I can't keep anything down and I wanted to know if anyone else has taken it before and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby? My mom is strictly against any medication while pregnant and she's been begging me to stop taking it. If I don't take it though, I can't keep my prenatals down. What should I do? =/

Has anyone taken Zofran for past pregnancies? I've been taking it at night for when I can't keep anything down and I wanted to know if anyone else has taken it before and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby? My mom is strictly against any medication while pregnant and she's been begging me to stop taking it. If I don't take it though, I can't keep my prenatals down. What should I do? =/

I take high doses of zofran three times a day, and did so with my daughter as well, she came out perfectly healthy. There are women who are on zofran pumps which give off continuous doses of zofran 24/7 and go on to have healthy babies. I think a little zofran once a day until your MS is through is pretty safe. :thumbup:

But you could try taking B6 instead and see if it works some night.

Hey all :) I've posted here before but it looks like it must have gotten missed. Anyways, I'm due on the 14th

Thanks Maze! :thumbup:
I only take it when I absolutely need it. Every other time I just suck on some natural pregnancy candy. It's just not always easy to keep the prenatals down (even on a full stomach) or to keep dinner down. I normally only have to take 1 pill a day, 2 at the very most.

Hey NC_Sarah! Sorry if your date got missed, Maze has been having a really rough time with severe morning sickness (she's had be be hospitalized a few times now for re-hydration) so she hasn't been able to come in the forum quite as much. You might go ahead and PM her so that she will for sure have your due date for when she is feeling well enough to add it.

Just catching up!! Mama Otter that pregnancy video is AWESOME! I wish either me or DH was that creative! So cute! I almost cried lol!!

KalonKiki - My NP told me I could take up to 2 daily. I don't see harm in taking medication that is safe during pregnancy.

Ladies...
I know we said that we would post our growing bump pics every week or so, but where are we going to post them? Here or on our facebook secret group page?

And also, has anyone taken over adding new members to the secret facebook group? Is there anyone else that wants to join it? I can take over adding people for slimbrit, just have to figure out how to invite people to join.

Let me know with your email adress and real name if you want to be added and i can try and figure it out...unless someone knows how and wants to let me know!! lol!!

Hope everyone is doing well today....i had the worst sleep ever...got up and peed literally every hr all night.....:(

Ladies...
I know we said that we would post our growing bump pics every week or so, but where are we going to post them? Here or on our facebook secret group page?

And also, has anyone taken over adding new members to the secret facebook group? Is there anyone else that wants to join it? I can take over adding people for slimbrit, just have to figure out how to invite people to join.

Let me know with your email adress and real name if you want to be added and i can try and figure it out...unless someone knows how and wants to let me know!! lol!!

Hope everyone is doing well today....i had the worst sleep ever...got up and peed literally every hr all night.....:(

Thanks hun for taking over! I think we can post pictures either here or facebook, whatever people feel most comfortable with :)

Im sorry you had such a bad sleep last night :(

I had my follow up scan today after my MC scare. Everything is great! Baby is measuring perfect. Saw a heartbeat!!

I told the midwife I saw today that I didn't want to see the one who told me I was probably miscarrying. She thought I should give her another try and showed me the report on the last US. It wasn't good and said not a viable pregnancy. I guess she didn't want to give me false hope. I'm still not sure why they thought that when I was only 5 weeks. I thought it was pretty common not to see a fetal pole that early. Oh well, none of that matters now.

I hope everyone has as great a day as I am today!

In other news -- I was sitting at a Mexican restaurant eating dinner last night when suddenly I got a nosebleed. Has anyone heard of this before?

Yup! With our extra bloodflow and hormones, it makes our nasal passages swell and bleed sometimes.

I haven't had any actual nosebleeds, but I've been having to blow my nose quite a bit and there is always blood that comes off onto the tissue paper.

I'm okay with posting the bump pics in either place. :D

And I'm glad that you had a healthy scan and were able to get some piece of mind, SBmack. And it is more than common to only see a sack at 5 weeks, it's not really possible to see much else unless you're further along. :hugs:

So, I wake up this morning, and again, I'm covered in blood. I haven't gone to the ER today (last time was a disaster). Is anyone else having intermittent heavy bleeding for no good reason? I've already had a scan that showed a healthy little bean with a heartbeat and I have another scan on Monday already booked.

It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster!

All ladies that want to be added to the secret Facebook group..I figured out how to invite people into the group, but can't do it by your email addresses....
SO please send a friend request to me on Facebook..Lindsay Benn Green.....as soon as u do then I can add you and invite u into the group right away! Thanks guys!

MirNda h...or on Facebook mirandartv, I sent u a friend request, so once u accept it I can add u to the group

MirNda h...or on Facebook mirandartv, I sent u a friend request, so once u accept it I can add u to the group

Miranda, thx for adding me to Facebook. I went to invite u into the group and it said that you are already a member. I tried twice.. are u sure its not still on your profile from before?

Miranda, thx for adding me to Facebook. I went to invite u into the group and it said that you are already a member. I tried twice.. are u sure its not still on your profile from before?

You got me and I am now in! This morning, it was not on my group list and was still saying that it didn't exist or I wasn't allowed to see it. When I got the invite before, when I clicked to join it said I removed myself, so it stands to reason that your getting a message that I was already added would actually add me, lol. Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->