Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

So, I wake up this morning, and again, I'm covered in blood. I haven't gone to the ER today (last time was a disaster). Is anyone else having intermittent heavy bleeding for no good reason? I've already had a scan that showed a healthy little bean with a heartbeat and I have another scan on Monday already booked.

It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster!

Oh ErinDancey, I hope that all is well! I would be going crazy!! Please keep us posted. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Erin, I know a lot has happened to make you worry and I hope that your bean continues to be healthy and sticky. :hugs:

I had my follow up scan today after my MC scare. Everything is great! Baby is measuring perfect. Saw a heartbeat!!

I told the midwife I saw today that I didn't want to see the one who told me I was probably miscarrying. She thought I should give her another try and showed me the report on the last US. It wasn't good and said not a viable pregnancy. I guess she didn't want to give me false hope. I'm still not sure why they thought that when I was only 5 weeks. I thought it was pretty common not to see a fetal pole that early. Oh well, none of that matters now.

I hope everyone has as great a day as I am today!

I am sooooo happy to hear all is well!!!!!! Im sorry you had to go through all that stress thou... but it is so good that everything came out well in the end!

Hey girls can I join ye? I'm 6 weeks preg due roughly the 24 of oct :) I had a chemical last month so praying it sticks! I was in the nov due dates group last year and have made fab friends from it so love these groups!
I'm 23 a SAHM to my 7 year old son and 14 week old baby girl. <3ing having a baby again, so much we decided we wanted another ASAP! Ha we r getting married in may (cannot wait!).

So far I'm doing good, just cramps, but of constipation, and hello boobs I've missed ye! Sickness started on dd at 7 weeks so hoping it stays away!

So, I wake up this morning, and again, I'm covered in blood. I haven't gone to the ER today (last time was a disaster). Is anyone else having intermittent heavy bleeding for no good reason? I've already had a scan that showed a healthy little bean with a heartbeat and I have another scan on Monday already booked.

It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster!

Oh ErinDancey, I hope that all is well! I would be going crazy!! Please keep us posted. :hugs:

I hope everything works out for you!! Some people have heavy bleeding if it's a subchronic hematoma. Can't remember if anyone on this thread had it or not. Good luck!

Welcome Phineas! :wave: :flower:

My morning sickness started at 7 weeks also, but it's been limited to the night time and the Zofran my doctor proscribed has been helping wonderfully. My mom was due on the 24th with me and had me on the 26th, so maybe your bean will share a birthday with me! :haha:

Welcome phineas and congrats on your bfp. Oh my, a 14 week old and getting married in may. You've got a busy year ahead of you! Lol.

Hey girls can I join ye? I'm 6 weeks preg due roughly the 24 of oct :) I had a chemical last month so praying it sticks! I was in the nov due dates group last year and have made fab friends from it so love these groups!
I'm 23 a SAHM to my 7 year old son and 14 week old baby girl. <3ing having a baby again, so much we decided we wanted another ASAP! Ha we r getting married in may (cannot wait!).

So far I'm doing good, just cramps, but of constipation, and hello boobs I've missed ye! Sickness started on dd at 7 weeks so hoping it stays away!

Welcome!!!!! Im a SAHM too and love it!!!! :) Thats great your having them so close together!

AFM- The nausea had it me full force! I had a little yesterday for this first time and now today i cant eat anything! I keep having to hold myself back from vomiting every time i make my son food!! I just reheated him some meatloaf..... oh lord.. :sick:

Thanks girls :) kalon that would be cool :) would love to just not have to be induced (high bp) this time, after that I don't care when I go lol

Ye girly we don't really do things by halfs lol oh's family are expecting it to be announced but mine want me to wait! Oh well suppose its no one else's business, not like my family mind my kids, I rarely leave them so on mine and oh's head be it... And we r delighted :)

Ick Junebugs u poor thing. I'm hoping to at least last another week without it...longer tho ill be happy with too! Although sometimes if u can ur better off to get sick!

Phineas so nice to meet you! I have a 7 yr old dd and am getting married in July! We have a bit in common here :) I'll be 5 months pregnant eek. Welcome :hugs:

Erindancey- :hugs: hope everything turns out ok since you have been checked recently I am sure you're just fine! Keep us posted!

Hey ladies!

I went for the scan!! We were soooooo nervous! Well little one is 1 cm with a heartbeat which we saw and heard, which doc said is right on track!

Doc gave me some progesterone supplements too.

Ah soooo happy! :cloud9::happydance::kiss:

Hey ladies!

I went for the scan!! We were soooooo nervous! Well little one is 1 cm with a heartbeat which we saw and heard, which doc said is right on track!

YAY!!!! Thats great news!

Super duper excited now...was so worried that i had talked myself into thinking it was going to be bad news!

:happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies!

Congrats! They say the risk of MC is drastically lowered by hearing the heartbeat. :happydance:

Hey ladies!

That's fantastic!! So happy for you hun!!

So, more confirmation that my suspicions of having a girl are probably correct. :happydance:
I found out recently that DF's dad had two daughters from his previous marriage that they don't really have anything to do with (I don't think DF and SIL have ever even really met them), so DF is the only boy out of four children from his father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->