Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I haven't wanted to have sex either, but I've just been too sick.

It can go either way though, with the increase in blood our girly bits become quite sensitive which a lot of women find makes them more eager than usual.

While I haven't been up to being physical, I have had some... interesting dreams... that actually resulted in, you know. Waking up after a surprise finish. This only ever happens when I am pregnant though.

I've never had a sleepgasm before, but I have had a couple of sex dreams since I've been pregnant. :wacko:

While I haven't been up to being physical, I have had some... interesting dreams... that actually resulted in, you know. Waking up after a surprise finish. This only ever happens when I am pregnant though.

I get the same thing!!! And it only happens when i am pregnant too!

It can go either way though, with the increase in blood our girly bits become quite sensitive which a lot of women find makes them more eager than usual.

I havent had the surprise finish but I've definitely been having intense dreams. Yet I don't up to it when I'm awake. I'm obviously getting too much action in my sleep! :haha:

Maze I have been having the same and it only happens when I am pregnant too.

I have those dreams often and then I wake up bummed it didn't really happen :haha:

I hear ya! Sometimes I wonder if my subconscious mind is really horny but my body isn't. :haha:

I just have nightmares :-( NO FAIR!

Also, I woke up this morning and my normally large bbs have become noticeably enormous. Also, my "only-after-I-eat" belly bloat has become an "all-the-time" belly bloat. Not going to be able to hide it much longer! Time to switch to baggy shirts and hoodies.

This totally happened tk me the other night and I was kinda cramping after. It sucked!

Also, I woke up this morning and my normally large bbs have become noticeably enormous. Also, my "only-after-I-eat" belly bloat has become an "all-the-time" belly bloat. Not going to be able to hide it much longer! Time to switch to baggy shirts and hoodies.

I've had some weird dreams and nightmares too. Odd dreams in general are pretty common during pregnancy. My "bloat bump" has become prominent enough that I can't fit into my jeans anymore. I have a belly band though and it's been helping tremendously. I would consider getting at least one of them, they're generally not very expensive. I got mine from Motherhood Maternity for about $17.

I've been hearing a lot about them, and I was considering making my own. Do they just hold your pants up or do they kind of hold you in as well?

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean about not wanting to have sex! I've been rather anti-sex lately. I am such a baby about having an upset stomach and I barely want to be touched nevertheless have sex. I actually got in a decent fight with DH the other day about it. He was gone on a 2 week trip and expecting me to "preform my wifely duties" as soon as he got home... I told him not to get his hopes up. He basically said that wasn't fair... I about lost it. I was so mad! Like, how are you even kind of mad at me about not wanting to do that?! ... I mean I probably overreacted, but when he pretty much said that it was my responsibility to do that, I'd just had it. I do feel bad that our sex life has drastically changed and all, but I'd like a little sympathy here!

Lol yet! I'm not the only one not having sex, I though we were just strange, thanks for all your comments!

Well....its not me, its dh that is very causious. But now its been so long I'm feeling a little worried too. Just can't wait to get to 12 weeks!

Oh and I have my 2nd scan booked on 26th March! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh hunny, I've been having nightmares too. They're awful! :nope:

My bloat is definitely getting harder to hide. I've spent the last few days with family due to various birthdays and I've been digging through my wardrobe to find the baggiest tops I have. Luckily I can still get in my Levi's as they're really low cut.

DF and I have only DTD once since finding out that we were pregnant. It just hasn't sounded appealing at all. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't been feeling up to it.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one put off by sex. We have DTD one time since we found out. My BBS hurt so bad and the thought of actually having sex makes me feel I'll! My poor husband...a big change from TTC!!

I've had some weird dreams and nightmares too. Odd dreams in general are pretty common during pregnancy. My "bloat bump" has become prominent enough that I can't fit into my jeans anymore. I have a belly band though and it's been helping tremendously. I would consider getting at least one of them, they're generally not very expensive. I got mine from Motherhood Maternity for about $17.

I don't get it....what do belly bands do? How do you wear them?

Another one on the abstinence train!
My husband is like "It's been 2 months since we've had sex!", as I am closely approaching the second trimester (woot woot!)
Usually we wouldn't even go 2 weeks!
I am partially scared that I could hurt something, as I spotted all through out this first trimester, and partially just reeeeally not in the mood (not that I ever really liked sex before I was pregnant either). I feel bad for him, but I don't feel like I should be forced to do something I'm not comfortable with.

In other news...have any of y'all had Bartholin's gland cysts while pregnant? I'm not even positive that that is what I had, but after researching it online it seemed like that's what it was. I had a sore lump right near the opening of my vagina. Me and my husband looked at it and he said it looked like either a bug bite or a pimple. So... *don't read if squeamish* I lightly squeezed it and it popped! Pus and blood. Anyone else have this? I plan on asking my NP on Monday.

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean about not wanting to have sex! I've been rather anti-sex lately. I am such a baby about having an upset stomach and I barely want to be touched nevertheless have sex. I actually got in a decent fight with DH the other day about it. He was gone on a 2 week trip and expecting me to "preform my wifely duties" as soon as he got home... I told him not to get his hopes up. He basically said that wasn't fair... I about lost it. I was so mad! Like, how are you even kind of mad at me about not wanting to do that?! ... I mean I probably overreacted, but when he pretty much said that it was my responsibility to do that, I'd just had it. I do feel bad that our sex life has drastically changed and all, but I'd like a little sympathy here!

You definitely weren't over-reacting, I would have hit the roof myself. I have had similar arguments in the past and let me tell you, I won them. Ultimately YOU are dealing with all the changes going on in your body right now, he is the one getting off easy here. You're supposed to be a team, he is supposed to be supporting you and YOUR needs, not his. He needs to realize that, with baby on the way, his world is about to change. It isn't going to be about him anymore (within reason) and he might as well suck it up and get used to it and BE there for you rather than expecting things from you. I hate it when guys act like that, and it seems like so many of them do initially.

Callmaybbby- I am totally with ya on the spotting the whe time and never really wanting sex before either.

Wow, I feel like I got lucky with a supportive OH. I know he's been wanting to have more sex, but not once has he ever tried to pressure me into it or told me it was my duty or anything like that. I'm sorry that your hubby was such a jerk, Mama Duck. You didn't overreact at all, your reaction was perfectly reasonable. :hugs:

Mama Bear: Belly bands are a wonderfully comfortable invention for pregnant moms that allows them to stay in their pregnancy clothes for considerably longer so that you don't have to start spending money on maternity pants until absolutely necessary. You can either step into the belly band or pull it over your head. You just keep your pants unbuttoned and pull the belly band over the zipper and button to cover them up. It stays there securely and you can either keep the rest of the belly band on your tummy or you can fold it down to be even with the part of the belly band that's down on your pants.

Yay for the scan, Lady1985! I have my 12 week prenatal appointment on the 25th and my sister's birthday is on the 26th. Be sure to show us a picture of the scan and let us know how it went. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->