Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

And DF and I have been thinking about it a lot and decided to change our girl name to Aurora Lee Ellis. I like it a lot better to be honest. I love girly and enchanting names. <3 :happydance:
Liam Van Ellis is still our boy name though, there is no way that we're changing that one.

:happydance:
And DF and I have been thinking about it a lot and decided to change our girl name to Aurora Lee Ellis. I like it a lot better to be honest. I love girly and enchanting names. <3 :happydance:
Liam Van Ellis is still our boy name though, there is no way that we're changing that one.

That's pretty, and when she's little she will love being named after Sleeping Beauty ;)

Hi ladies! :)

I'm totally with you all and not wanting to have sex much, but my hubby is SO wonderful and understanding that I often feel guilty for saying no so I sometimes do... well you know... other things for my hubby :blush: seems to work well for us :) and the dreams I've been having!!!! Oh goodness so embarrassing lol!

Also I have my first ultrasound on March 14th!! :D I'm so excited!!!!!

On a disgusting topic...

I just pooped and it was HUGE and very painful! Has anyone else had this?? I guess it was because I've been constipated and it was building up.

Yeah that is pretty typical in pregnancy.

Kinda gross, but if you can get some vaseline and kinda...prep the area before going to the bathroom next time, it really does help.

Hi all,
My first prenatal did not go very well, I think :(
My OB first did an abdominal ultrasound and he saw the sac. When I asked about the heartbeat, he went on doing a vaginal also. He said there was the heartbeat, but it seemed very weak :cry:
He said I might have ovulated a little later than I thought, but I believe that's not very possible!
He gave me an injection and a progesteron cream, which he hoped will help the baby to stick. And asked me to go back next week. But added that if there was an abnormal increase in my discharge, I should contact him asap!
He is a very nice person, so I believe he thinks the situation not very good, but did not want to upset me at this moment :(
I am reading that many women go on having healthy babies after they have a similar situation but still I am torn to pieces...

Hi all,
My OB first did an abdominal ultrasound and he saw the sac. When I asked about the heartbeat, he went on doing a vaginal also. He said there was the heartbeat, but it seemed very weak :cry:
He said I might have ovulated a little later than I thought, but I believe that's not very possible!
He gave me an injection and a progesteron cream, which he hoped will help the baby to stick. And asked me to go back next week. But added that if there was an abnormal increase in my discharge, I should contact him asap!
He is a very nice person, so I believe he thinks the situation not very good, but did not want to upset me at this moment :(
I am reading that many women go on having healthy babies after they have a similar situation but still I am torn to pieces...

So sorry you're in this situation! Lots of :dust:
I wonder what he meant by an "abnormal increase in discharge", because from what I've read, increased discharge is normal during pregnancy. I would've thought he would say something about heavy blood flow. I have had heavy discharge and spotting (but no heavy bleeding) throughout this trimester and my NP said not to worry about it at all.

Hi all,

Oh im sorry you have to go through this. Hopefully everything will be find with the cream and the injection! Please keep us updated :hugs:

Hi Everyone! I am new to the thread. My second is due October 24th. I live in
the US - Nashville.

I just looked through the top 1000 boy names in the US in 2012 and did not see 1 name I liked.

That's pretty, and when she's little she will love being named after Sleeping Beauty ;)

Sleeping Beauty was my mom's, my, and younger sister's favorite princess! My mom was actually helping me come up with names and she threw Aurora out there and it just seemed perfect. DF likes it too, so that helped. :D

And yeah, constipation is a common pregnancy ailment and it can be a bitch. Like Maze suggested, lubing the area might make things easier and help prevent tearing.

ece77: I'm sorry that your appointment didn't go so well. You're still pretty early in your pregnancy though, I could see a weak heartbeat at only 6 weeks. I'm sure that as your pregnancy progresses a little more that the heartbeat will get stronger. I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure everything is fine. A weak heartbeat is always better than no heartbeat. :hugs:

Welcome CJA! :wave: :flower:
We've been having quite a few October 24th due date Mamas coming in here, you should have lots of bump buddies. :D
It took my DF and I a while to find names that we both liked, and boy names are especially hard to agree on for whatever reason. I'm sure that you and your OH will find the perfect boy name eventually, or maybe you'll have a girl and won't have to worry about it. :haha:

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean about not wanting to have sex! I've been rather anti-sex lately. I am such a baby about having an upset stomach and I barely want to be touched nevertheless have sex. I actually got in a decent fight with DH the other day about it. He was gone on a 2 week trip and expecting me to "preform my wifely duties" as soon as he got home... I told him not to get his hopes up. He basically said that wasn't fair... I about lost it. I was so mad! Like, how are you even kind of mad at me about not wanting to do that?! ... I mean I probably overreacted, but when he pretty much said that it was my responsibility to do that, I'd just had it. I do feel bad that our sex life has drastically changed and all, but I'd like a little sympathy here!

You definitely weren't over-reacting, I would have hit the roof myself. I have had similar arguments in the past and let me tell you, I won them. Ultimately YOU are dealing with all the changes going on in your body right now, he is the one getting off easy here. You're supposed to be a team, he is supposed to be supporting you and YOUR needs, not his. He needs to realize that, with baby on the way, his world is about to change. It isn't going to be about him anymore (within reason) and he might as well suck it up and get used to it and BE there for you rather than expecting things from you. I hate it when guys act like that, and it seems like so many of them do initially.

He knows he made a mistake at least. He's just moody. He was in Romania at the time and hadn't really slept much in the past couple days. He is like a child and gets super grumpy when he's tired or hungry, lol. I've learned that with him, if I just tough out the super grumpy spells, he will feel bad later and make up for it. Not to say that he doesn't still want to have sex, but he's basically been my servant since he got back in town, lol. I got a good back rub and everything :p

Sleeping Beauty was my mom's, my, and younger sister's favorite princess! My mom was actually helping me come up with names and she threw Aurora out there and it just seemed perfect. DF likes it too, so that helped. :D

Speaking of Disney Princess, I'm at Disney World right now! Love this place... even though its actually cold here (unlike Miami)! Though I have realized that theme parks loose a little bit of their fun when you can't ride any rides, lol. I thought it was funny that I got kind of teary eyed during the "illuminations" show at Epcot tonight. I have no idea how fireworks and cheesy music could really make me cry, but those hormones are-a flowing I guess!

If you go to the Magic Kingdom, you have to hit the PhilharMagic. It's a 4D show that will change your life and it's definitely safe for preggos! We went a few years ago and I think I watched it 4 times, haha.

Mama Otter its so funny that you said Aurora for a girls name, this is the name I have been thinking of for a girls name and its one of the only ones I like! Great minds think alike :) Still looking for other names but Aurora is gorgeous!

OMG!! I am so jealous of you right now! I want to be at Disney World!

Ugh, I'm jealous too, Mama Duck! I'd love to go to Disney World (haven't been since I was about 5 years old!) and for that matter Universal Studios would be lots of fun again as well. I'm glad that you're having fun though. :D

Great minds do think alike, Mama Lion! You can keep looking for other names if you want, but if you really like Aurora then I don't mind if you name your girl that. After all, if we both have girls and name them Aurora, then they should have different middle names and last names anyway. Although the initials for mine right now are ALE, so I might have to find a new middle name or hope that no one notices. :wacko: :dohh:

Ugh, I'm jealous too, Mama Duck! I'd love to go to Disney World (haven't been since I was about 5 years old!) and for that matter Universal Studios would be lots of fun again as well. I'm glad that you're having fun though. :D

Great minds do think alike, Mama Lion! You can keep looking for other names if you want, but if you really like Aurora then I don't mind if you name your girl that. After all, if we both have girls and name them Aurora, then they should have different middle names and last names anyway. Although the initials for mine right now are ALE, so I might have to find a new middle name or hope that no one notices. :wacko: :dohh:

ALE isn't too bad of initials, my sons initials will be B.O. so I'm hoping he doesn't get picked on too bad :dohh:

Happy 8 weeks Lady 1985! Have you had your first scan?

There are a bunch of rides you can rise in fantasy land! In 2010 I went with one of my best friends and she was far enough along that she knew the gender. Anyways, she rode quite a few there. She still had a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->