Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

uuuugh...I'm still feeling normal! Would love some symptoms...no sickness no tiredness, bbs only hurt a little...I thought after taking this progesterone supplement for the last week would give me more signs...but no! How strange, I always expected pregnancy would make you feel yuk in the first weeks!

Anyone else feeling normal? How are you gals? :hugs: x

I've been pretty tired, and super nauseous and my bbs!!! oh goodness have they been sore! I very much enjoy these reminders that I am pregnant although sometimes I wish I could just feel normal for a while :)

uuuugh...I'm still feeling normal! Would love some symptoms...no sickness no tiredness, bbs only hurt a little...I thought after taking this progesterone supplement for the last week would give me more signs...but no! How strange, I always expected pregnancy would make you feel yuk in the first weeks!

Anyone else feeling normal? How are you gals? :hugs: x

I've been tired and a little nauseous, but no actual throwing up. I keep thinking one day it will hit me... But it just doesn't! Still makes me nervous to not feel sick, but I go in this morning for a U/S so hopefully we'll hear the heartbeat and I'll be able to relax and just count myself as lucky!

Side note, did any one else bring DH with them for the first ultrasound?

good luck at your U/S :D I hope it will put your mind at ease :) I have my first ultrasound on the 14th!! :D just a week away, and my hubby already took the day off so he will be there with me :)

Ive been tired (although again i am not sure if that is from running around after my LO and he has been waking up early.) Ive also been felling nauseous, but i only get nauseous when i am hungry, after i eat i am fine.

DH came with me to my 20 week scan but did not come to my 12 week, only because i didnt know if he could come or not.

Speaking of scans i have my scan on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooooooo excited! YAY!!!!!!

Happy 10 weeks, Maze! I'm pretty excited to reach the double digits next Monday myself. Good luck with your appointment and I hope that you can get some relief soon. Every time that I'm hugging the toilet I always think of you and how much more awful than me you must be feeling and I always hope that you're okay and not getting too dehydrated. :hugs:

Oh Miranda, your OH is adorable. :rofl:
Mine also told his co-workers the Monday after we found out (he has weekends off and we found out on a Saturday), but we were already out to close family and friends right away. I can understand waiting if you've had complications before or if you're worried about them. The only reason why we told everyone right away is because I'm a very healthy person and I'm so low risk that we didn't have any cause for concern. You're already more than halfway to Week 12 though, it won't be much longer now until you can start sharing the good news with everyone. :D

I have had lots of complications in the past. So many that my family will not be pleased. And I'm not halfway through week 12...I am only 8 weeks tomorrow!! In addition to the complications that I have had, this is not his first baby either. He has a healthy daughter, but he also lost a son to Edwards. I just don't get how he can be so relaxed about everything but he is! He is certain that everything will be fine and doesn't care who knows...except my mom. He told me that if he thinks I am about to tell her, he is going to bolt out the door. She is going to have his head on a plate! My first, literally, nearly killed me.

We are going for the first appointment next Wednesday. I really hope they at least do a dating scan. I am a nervous wreck waiting to see that everything is okay, but if being sick is any indication, I should be as relaxed as he is. I was up all night sick again. I think the last time I threw up was 5:30 this morning. I have to work tonight and we are leaving to make the drive to SC at 11, when I get off work. Should be interesting seeing how long the drive takes, stopping every five minutes for me to puke, lol.

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing okay :wave:

Most of us are now half way through first tri or more :wohoo:

I had a scan yesterday, I wasnt expecting to have one. Baby was fine with a heartbeat but they saw a bleed next to the gestational sac, so now I'm really worried! I have read many positive stories to this situation but as far as I've read theres only three possible outcomes;

A) Bleed is reabsorbed by your body by at least 20 weeks and all is well.
B) Bleed comes out and you have bleeding/spotting for some weeks until it's reduced or gone/
C) Bleeds out and takes baby/sac with it causing misscarriage.

Praying that everything is going to go well and it's either A or B senario!

Sister rose I hope everything works out!

AFM to answer the previous questions, I've had 3 scans ago far and my husband has come to all of 2 scan and 3 dr appointments and my husband has come to all 3 appointments. About the symptoms , last week was rough with the ms! This week it's been off and on. I'm learning how to cope with it better. My boobs are still sore but not nearly as sore constantly like they were. Food aversions are still strong so it's hard for me to eat. I've lost weight every week.

All ladies that want to be added to the secret Facebook group..I figured out how to invite people into the group, but can't do it by your email addresses....
SO please send a friend request to me on Facebook..Lindsay Benn Green.....as soon as u do then I can add you and invite u into the group right away! Thanks guys!

Added you I'm trish tufts :)

MirandaH: I didn't say that you were halfway into Week 12, I said that you were more than halfway towards reaching Week 12 (6 weeks would have made you halfway there, but now you're almost 8 weeks). I'm sorry that there have been so many complications in the past. I hope that this bean is sticky and healthy for you. The morning sickness is a good sign though. :hugs:

To answer the OH going to appointments question: Unfortunately due to my DF's job, he will only be able to come with me to the Week 20 appointment. He only has four sick/vacation days that he can use and after he's used them all he gets a write-up if he needs to take anymore time off. He works from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm Mon-Fri and of course all of my appointments are on Mondays and Tuesdays during times that he works. My SIL went with me to my Week 8 appointment.

Mama Penguin: I hope everything is okay! Lot's of sticky, healthy bean :dust: and :hugs:

Ugh. I so hoped that this scan would ease my mind about everything, but it didn't at all! I should be at least 7w3d but I only measured 6w :( they saw the teeny tiny bean and could visually see a heartbeat flicker, but said it was too early to measure it. They knocked my EDD from Oct. 19 to Oct. 31. Measuring 1w difference might not be so bad, but this is nearly 2w behind :-/ the doc didn't seem totally worried but basically said what will happen will happen no matter what they do. So now I go back in in another 2 weeks for my 3rd scan! I feel like this whole pregnancy is going to be a 2 week wait!!

I'm sorry Mama Duck. :hugs:
I wish that there was more I could do to comfort you. I really hope that your next scan goes a lot better. I don't know how you could have measured that off. Do you have long or irregular cycles? Could they have been really off on the measurement of the baby?

I'm sorry Mama Duck. :hugs:
I wish that there was more I could do to comfort you. I really hope that your next scan goes a lot better. I don't know how you could have measured that off. Do you have long or irregular cycles? Could they have been really off on the measurement of the baby?

My cycle wasnt particularly long... Even just based on when I got a positive pregnancy test I should be at least 7+3. I had a scan 2 weeks ago and measured 5+3 based on the sac size. It's possible my little bean is just super slow... I guess we'll find out more in 2 weeks.

MirandaH: I didn't say that you were halfway into Week 12, I said that you were more than halfway towards reaching Week 12 (6 weeks would have made you halfway there, but now you're almost 8 weeks). I'm sorry that there have been so many complications in the past. I hope that this bean is sticky and healthy for you. The morning sickness is a good sign though. :hugs:

To answer the OH going to appointments question: Unfortunately due to my DF's job, he will only be able to come with me to the Week 20 appointment. He only has four sick/vacation days that he can use and after he's used them all he gets a write-up if he needs to take anymore time off. He works from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm Mon-Fri and of course all of my appointments are on Mondays and Tuesdays during times that he works. My SIL went with me to my Week 8 appointment.

Mama Penguin: I hope everything is okay! Lot's of sticky, healthy bean :dust: and :hugs:

Oh my goodness! You did, lol! I need sleep. I am hoping to get plenty of it in the car tonight, but I will probably not get one second because I don't sleep well when someone is driving. I have a feeling that I am going to spend the entire weekend away in bed. :wacko: I am really hoping that all is well! I think that after I hit the 13 week mark I will be much more relaxed...hopefully, lol.

My OH is taking off work next Wednesday to go to my appointment and after that, he will probably only go to appointments where we know that we are getting a scan. He wants to be at all of them, but I don't think that is going to be possible. For him to miss a day at work, we can lose as much as $1000 for just the one day. While that isn't often, it would most likely happen on the days that he doesn't go in.

Ugh. I so hoped that this scan would ease my mind about everything, but it didn't at all! I should be at least 7w3d but I only measured 6w :( they saw the teeny tiny bean and could visually see a heartbeat flicker, but said it was too early to measure it. They knocked my EDD from Oct. 19 to Oct. 31. Measuring 1w difference might not be so bad, but this is nearly 2w behind :-/ the doc didn't seem totally worried but basically said what will happen will happen no matter what they do. So now I go back in in another 2 weeks for my 3rd scan! I feel like this whole pregnancy is going to be a 2 week wait!!

Oh, I hope that everything is okay!! I can't believe they are making you wait that long to find something out. That makes no sense to me. I don't know where you are, but in my last pregnancy, I was a little ignorant to all that I know now and when I went in for a dating scan, they said my daughter was small and had me back just 5 days later to check on her again. They said that she either grew quite a bit or someone was reading the scan wrong, because five days later she was right on time for where she should have been. Hopefully it is the same for you and your little bean.

Oh no hun! im sorry you have to go through all this worry but i think as least its a good sign that something is growing and they saw a little bean with a HB! Those are always good signs!

Big :hugs: for you ladies struggling at the moment.

Is anyone else absolutely starving? I'm so hungry all the time and yet I'm struggling to eat anything. I either feel sick at the thought of it, or can't manage to cook it due to the cooking smells.

I've got my first scan on Saturday. Really nervous.

I'm definitely starving, but as soon as I start eating, I feel so full, I might explode. Then 10 minutes later, I'm starving again.

Rather than feeling full I just start feeling sick once I've eaten a certain amount. Roll on 12 weeks! Lol.

I'm trying to eat little and often. That seems to be working ok

Sheffie try not to worry. Hopefully your LO will have a growth spurt! If the doc wasn't worried you shouldn't be either xx

All ladies that want to be added to the secret Facebook group..I figured out how to invite people into the group, but can't do it by your email addresses....
SO please send a friend request to me on Facebook..Lindsay Benn Green.....as soon as u do then I can add you and invite u into the group right away! Thanks guys!

Added you I'm trish tufts :)

perfect. I added you and invited you into the group!:flower:

same thing happened to me love. exactly, they measuured me behind by 10 days at my first ultrasound, and since ive been spotting through out i was soo scared!! but had another ultrasound last week, and i measuured where i should be now, at 10 wks, so i think it all depends on who does it and mine must have had a growth spurt...i bet yours will too! try not to worry!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->