Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I LOVE the name Nevaeh for a girl but DH doesnt :( . I am hoping i can work on him with that...We always have a hard time picking names because he never likes what i like and i never like what he likes. Although we have agreed on Logan for a boy.

:happydance: Great scan Erin!! You must be so overwhelmed with emotion :cloud9:

Thanks, Zombie! I definitely am. When I went in yesterday, they were unable to locate the baby! They asked if I had already had the pregnancy confirmed by a blood test! It took them almost 40 minutes before they could see the baby. Apparently a combination of the little bean hiding in a corner of my uterus and my uterus being tilted funny made it difficult to see. THANKFULLY, they found him/her!! :happydance:

:happydance: Great scan Erin!! You must be so overwhelmed with emotion :cloud9:

Thanks, Zombie! I definitely am. When I went in yesterday, they were unable to locate the baby! They asked if I had already had the pregnancy confirmed by a blood test! It took them almost 40 minutes before they could see the baby. Apparently a combination of the little bean hiding in a corner of my uterus and my uterus being tilted funny made it difficult to see. THANKFULLY, they found him/her!! :happydance:

Omg that would have been the longest 40 min of my life! How horrible! Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions yesterday then huh?

I go in for my scan today! Super excited/anxious/scared! Say a prayer for me that everything is perfectly healthy! Momma needs to get rid of this anxiety!

Erin lovely little bean!! So happy for you that all went well!!

Murmers...good luck at your scan today!!! Post a pic later if you get one!!
As for me...today is 10 weeks!! Only two more weeks til we are officially in the safe zone!!! So happy, I dont even mind that I've already been sick 3x today! Just wish I could eat something other then toast and butter!!
My hubby and I are in battle over names....my two favs for girls are Rue and Easten, he only likes Juliette. :( for boys I love Milo or tucker, we at least agree on tucker. I'm just more into unique names...he's way more generic then me!

Great pic Erin..its amazing how much more you can see a couple of weeks on.

^^^^^ sorry about the quote. I guess I accidentally hit it instead of reply.

I got to a computer where I can post my ultrasound picture :) Tell me that isn't the cutest fetus you've ever seen! :baby::happydance:
Does anyone know what those numbers on the side means?

Attachments

• 549255_619247531434934_1822377272_n.jpg
    549255_619247531434934_1822377272_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 23
Gorgeous scans Erin and callmemaybbby!! And I have no idea about the numbers on the side. Lol

Tell me that isn't the cutest fetus you've ever seen! :baby:

Oh my god! So adorable! I'm jealous! The way my appointments fall, I'm not sure if I get to see my little cupcake again til 20 weeks. I was only barely 6 weeks at my first scan, so it was just a little speck.

Keep 'em coming, ladies!

I got to a computer where I can post my ultrasound picture :) Tell me that isn't the cutest fetus you've ever seen! :baby::happydance:

Omg sooooo cute....like a little tiny person!!

SUPER CUTE! I'm not sure on all the numbers, but most of the ones I know are just settings on the US machine :)

Ok, so I just found out that a lady I went to dinner with last night found out she has shingles today. I had the chicken pox vaccine as a kid, but is it still effective? I'm so stressed now!

Congrats on the gorgeous scans, Erin and callmemaybbby! Good luck with your scan, Murmers!

Mama Wolf: This is why you're my official bump buddy even though we're a week apart, we have so much in common! I wish I lived closer too, I'm sure that our children would get along famously. It would also be nice to actually have a girl friend close by. All of the ones that I have live so far away!

Ok, so I just found out that a lady I went to dinner with last night found out she has shingles today. I had the chicken pox vaccine as a kid, but is it still effective? I'm so stressed now!

I don't know much about shingles, but did you touch her at all during dinner? I'm sure that if you didn't come into skin to skin contact with her then you should be fine. Is there any idea on how long she's had shingles?

Just looked it up and apparently there is a herpes zoster vaccine that can be used to prevent shingles. It's different from the chickenpox vaccine, but apparently your chances of being affected by shingles or chickenpox does go down if you've had the chickenpox or the chickenpox vaccine before. And as long as you didn't touch the affected area then you should not have any reason to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->