Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Congratulations girly. Lovely pic and its always good when you measure close to your dates.

Hi all,
I am devastated as I had my 2nd US today that showed a deteriorating gestational sac and a fetus with no HB. My OB said s/he stopped growing at 6+0 (I should be 7+5 today). I would have rather preferred waiting for a natural MC but he said I was quite far for that. So I had to have a D/C, fortunately under full anesthesia.
I know this is not my fault, or anybody else's for that matter; but I can't help feeling crappy.
Sorry for making you sad and all, but since we didn't inform our parents about the pregnancy I just needed a vent for my sorrow.
I wish you all a healthy and happy pregnancy until you harvest your pumpkins in October.
Best of luck to you all...

Hello ladies! Im hoping i can join you..i was given an October 20th due date!!! Super excited and trying to just relax! I was worried about cramping at my first appointment since i had a miscarriage a few months ago and got to see the little heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days!

Girly- Congrats!!! I am happy everything when well for you!!

ECE77- I am so sorry honny :( (((BIG HUGS))) :hugs: We are all hear for you if you need to talk

Ece77 so so sorry. You poor thing. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Hi ladies....well its been a long day in emerge and ended w me being admitted to the hospital. The bleeding has stopped now , but I'm having pain. I've had an ultrasound and they saw the baby with a heart beat but there's blood around the baby. A cist has ruptured and they think I have had some kind if abrupt ion, like my last pregnancy. I'm here til tomorrow night or Mon. They will do another scan in 24 to 48 hrs and see if everything OK. At this point I have a 50/50 chance.

Hi ladies....well its been a long day in emerge and ended w me being admitted to the hospital. The bleeding has stopped now , but I'm having pain. I've had an ultrasound and they saw the baby with a heart beat but there's blood around the baby. A cist has ruptured and they think I have had some kind if abrupt ion, like my last pregnancy. I'm here til tomorrow night or Mon. They will do another scan in 24 to 48 hrs and see if everything OK. At this point I have a 50/50 chance.

Oh no!!! I will be thinking about you hun! Keep us updated please :hugs:

October Due Dates

October 1st
pinkpeonies
flump1
Geekylora

October 2nd
Maze (C-section Late September)
clever_blond
Lilahs Mum
Leanne27 (C-section Late September)
tobefruitful (plus a hopeful adopted baby due in July!)
jamiegirlo5

October 3rd
iluvemyfamily *pending date confirmation*
broodymrs
T-Bex
adawes1
Hunneytot

October 4th
keeley2010
callmemaybbby
Lilahs Mum
Sini
ErinDancey
SLPmommy2be
Jaymelynn
Lindss

October 5th
daisyr21

October 6th
liz0012
goddess25
Lozga
tx614
MrsBroodyPant
XxCalxX

October 7th
ginab
Honeyangel831
KalonKiki
Mrs Jellybean
SIEGAL
POSD17

October 8th
Gei89
MonkeyMummy2b
twinkletoe
Miracle2012
healthb4baby

October 9th
amurray

October 10th
MrsMohr
crazae4u
Lownthwaite
Lostunicorn

October 11th
MommaCC
Cowgirl1357
Mummy Bean
VGibs

October 12th
Lausie
Pansy
hollie87
PreggyEggy

October 13th
MilosMommy7
KLA85
lady1985

October 14th
Hopenow
ZombieKitten
girlnboots
NC_Sarah

October 16th
Sbmack

October 17th
Sheffie
waiting2012
Hotbump

October 18th
MirandaH
My Three Sons

October 20th
Vanillabean01
babydoodle

October 21st
Murmers0110
TMonster

October 23rd
MirandaPanda
Girly922

October 24th
SisterRose
phineas

October 26th
Junebugs

October 28th
momof1making2

October 31st
lune_miel

Our Angels
dodgercpkl
DrGomps
shellideaks
DHBH0930
Kestersed
momofone08
alkalinerush
Mummabee
SlimBrit
ece77

Original thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1700859-anyone-due-october.html

If I missed anyone or you would like to be added/removed just let me know. :happydance:

Also, you guys. I made a chatroom for us, I don't know how it will end up working as some of us are on completely different schedules due to timezones or whatnot but if any of us are feeling particularly chatty you can sign in and maybe bump in to someone else to chat-it-up.

https://www.chatzy.com/71807268192641

password: pumpkins

https://i1057.photobucket.com/album...6030f23332e5048a0709df606-out_zpsf8449f51.gif <- https://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t396/glitterboo2/Feb%202013%20-%201/59974326030f23332e5048a0709df606-out_zpsf8449f51.gif
(Just use the image insert option when editing your signature.)

Hi, I would love to be added to the list! By my ovulation date, I am due Oct 31st. :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats, Mama Fox! Gorgeous little pumpkin seed there. :happydance:

I'm so sorry ece77. No one should ever have to go through something that terrible. Take all of the time that you need to heal and I hope that your next bean is healthy and sticky. :cry:

Oh no, Mama Bear! I'll be frantically throwing sticky :dust: your way. I hope that 50/50 ends up being on your side and that everything turns out okay. :hugs:

Really hope everything is ok for you hun xx:hugs:

Awww hun, sorry to here your going through this...thinking about you and everything crossed that everything turn out well xx

Lindds :hugs: prayers for you and your little one

Ece77 - So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: hoping that the D&C goes well and sending you lots of :dust: for when you decide to try again

Girly - Glad your scan went well. Lovely picture. They put me a day behind too and we're due the same day either way! 23rd or 24th :)

Hope all is well.

So a lot of you ladies were talking about sore boobs, I didn't have this and I figured it was because I'm still nursing my LO. Well let me just say... things have definitely changed and OWWWW!! Not so much my boobs, but my nipples are SO incredibly sensitive! Everytime my LO latches on I feel like screaming. It's like the first 2 weeks all over again. Oh boy this is going to be rough.

Lindss huge hugs to you...sending positive thoughts your way. Thinking of you.

Ece - I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. I know how very hard this is.

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies.

Ece I am so so sorry for your loss. I hat that you ate going through this.

Lindss hang in there and keep us posted. I'll be praying for you

All the new people welcome and congrats!

Hey :hi: I was hoping to join :)
This will be baby #2 for us. I'm due October 9th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->