Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Thanks ladies! Congrats to all of you too!
Lindss- thinking of you and hoping for the best :hugs:

I have hyperemesis, I've been violently ill. Went to the hospital 3 times in 3 weeks bc I couldn't keep anything down, not even water. They put a picc line in my arm, so now I'm able to give myself IV fluids and nausea meds from home. It's made a huge difference! I've actually been able to eat the past couple days, which is huge progress!

Anyone else super sick? I hope not..I know sickness is a good "sign" that things are going ok, but this is too much!

I'm sorry about the hyperemesis, hun. I've been sick, but not THAT sick. You poor thing. It's good that you can get treatment from home now though. :hugs:
As far as I know Maze is the only other one in the thread with severe hyperemesis.

Sorry you have been so sick. I too have been nauseous but not like that! Ya, i think Maze is the only other one right now

AFM- I have my scan tomorrow at 12!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! :happydance:

Welcome lulu! And I'm sorry you're suffering so bad with HG but great that you can treat at home.

Good luck junebugs!! Can't wait to see your little bean!!

Good luck with your scan, Mama Leopard! Can't to see your little pumpkin seed. :D :happydance:

Yay junebugs! Excited to hear about it tomorrow!

Lulu in sorry you have been so sick! I'm going on week 3 of ms. In learning howbto cope and manage it though. I deffinatly haven't been as sick as you though.

I think my baby likes soda. I used to never drink soda as it always used to upset my stomach most of the time and I always preferred water, milk, or juice. For whatever reason though, lately I've been craving soda and I actually feel less queasy when I drink it these days. :shrug:

Hi!! I'd like to join!! Due Oct 22nd, so very excited for my second go around!!

Lulu - HG sounds awful. I have all day nausea and vomiting but I can keep food and fluids down most of the time and I can function akthough its hard. I can't imagine how hard it is for you. A picc line and home ivs sound great.

Hi ladies, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! It all must have worked Cruz I am home now, and me and baby are doing fine! I had a cist on my ovary that burst and a sub bleed. They have resolved and I saw baby in scan a few min ago, I'll try and post a pic, and all is perfect! Xx

Weeeee! yey Linds :happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you!!

Can't wait to see your pic xx

Thats great news Lindss!!! So happy that everything is ok!!! :)

AFM- Ultrasound went great! Saw our little bean and everything was measuring right in line with my ovulation date. HB was 144! Im on :cloud9: right now :)

Yay for your 1st scan Junebugs!!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats! Did you see the heartbeating?

Great news on the scans, Mama Bear and Mama Leopard! I'm glad that everything is looking good for both of you. :D :hugs:

Question ladies!!

How many weeks do you start using the cream on your tummy?

What type of creams are good?

:flower::flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"