Lilly took her first un aided steps :)

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
i was just telling aly today how i didnt think she would walk for her 1st birthday..................... and we gets home from the farm and wat a suprise she walked from my mum (3 steps) to me and the back again and then walked from the couc to her horse :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: go lilly im so excited for her, we might have a little miss independant for her 1st birthday after all yay. xx

:wohoo: GOOO lilly x
aww hun thats great n u said she'd not b walking for er 1st birthday
thanks for a great day x

:wohoo: GOOO lilly x
aww hun thats great n u said she'd not b walking for er 1st birthday
thanks for a great day x

your soooooo welcome :happydance::happydance::happydance: wont be long before we do it again you and your family are lovely, and we dont need to worry any more bout wat to chat about :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: we av loads to chat about :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :hug::hug::hug::hug:

xxxx

Aww thats brilliant!

How did you get her to do it? Im trying to train Seth as we're getting married 3 days before his 1st birthday and Id love him to be walking by then! lol

xxx

Aww thats brilliant!

How did you get her to do it? Im trying to train Seth as we're getting married 3 days before his 1st birthday and Id love him to be walking by then! lol

xxx

it was my mum she kept standing her against the door and encouraging her:happydance::happydance::happydance: sometimes with food hahahaha ike she ans animal hahaha she is doing it more and more now but not walking proper just the odd few steps. xxxxx

What a clever little girl :D
Way to go Lilly !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"