Limbo Ladies!!

I bought a maxi dress but just felt really self conscious about my huge arms and also my thighs rubbing together underneath. I bought a lovely pair of linen trousers from New look which I am currently wearing now lol andI practically live in them. xxx

Yeh the thigh rubbing was a bit of an issue, but only when i was walking around a lot. Ooooo are they Maternity ones?

Claire - Sorry to bring it up again honey, but i didnt keep checking on here when i was at home for easter, did you sort things with the hubby? xxxx

Ceecee, the dr can sign you off and so long as it's for anything pregnancy related, there's nothing your work can do. I've been signed off now til mat leave because of spd. Is everything ok? xxx

I'm ok hun :) Just beyond fed up lol he still hasn't sorted out the back ay he owes me and baring in mind I raised this issue 7 weeks ago with him I'm just starting to get really miffed. Also my headaches are worse working on the computer all day and just generally shattered working full days. Just me moaning really lol. I just need to suck it up I guess as have only 3 weeks left in work as of tomorrow. XXX

I bought a maxi dress but just felt really self conscious about my huge arms and also my thighs rubbing together underneath. I bought a lovely pair of linen trousers from New look which I am currently wearing now lol andI practically live in them. xxx

Yeh the thigh rubbing was a bit of an issue, but only when i was walking around a lot. Ooooo are they Maternity ones?

Claire - Sorry to bring it up again honey, but i didnt keep checking on here when i was at home for easter, did you sort things with the hubby? xxxx

https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/maternity-32in-linen-trousers_210528010

The link to the comfiest trousers in the world ever lol xxx

Yeah michelle, we sorted it out :) But I gave him an ultimatum, if he ever even thinks about doing it again he's out. No more 2nd chances. It'll take a while to build up trust again but we're moving forward. He seems move interested in baby noodles and touching my belly more and feeling her move. It'll take time, I still am not giving him full kisses on text messages yet, so he knows he's still not 100% in the good books :rofl: xxx

Ceecee, the dr can sign you off and so long as it's for anything pregnancy related, there's nothing your work can do. I've been signed off now til mat leave because of spd. Is everything ok? xxx

I'm ok hun :) Just beyond fed up lol he still hasn't sorted out the back ay he owes me and baring in mind I raised this issue 7 weeks ago with him I'm just starting to get really miffed. Also my headaches are worse working on the computer all day and just generally shattered working full days. Just me moaning really lol. I just need to suck it up I guess as have only 3 weeks left in work as of tomorrow. XXX

Have you seen anyone besides him about the pay? Because it seems to me like you're being waaaaay too nice and you need to force him into getting it sorted. My opinion is if you're really struggling at work then you shouldn't be there - but thts just me lol. Hope you get it sorted soon. I hate headaches :( feel better xxxxx

Yeah michelle, we sorted it out :) But I gave him an ultimatum, if he ever even thinks about doing it again he's out. No more 2nd chances. It'll take a while to build up trust again but we're moving forward. He seems move interested in baby noodles and touching my belly more and feeling her move. It'll take time, I still am not giving him full kisses on text messages yet, so he knows he's still not 100% in the good books :rofl: xxx

Haha i love how you can show your mood by the amount of kisses on texts lol. Glad you sorted it, and fingers crossed he gets his act together!

Thanks for the link ceecee, p.s If you have facebook, add me - Michelle Lee Ann Gannon.

Oooooooooo we have a sex addict on Jezza today xxx

Ceecee your boss still hasnt sorted out your pay?? did you contact legal dept?

Haha i love how you can show your mood by the amount of kisses on texts lol. Glad you sorted it, and fingers crossed he gets his act together!

Thanks for the link ceecee, p.s If you have facebook, add me - Michelle Lee Ann Gannon.

Oh I'll need to watch it a 1.30 on itv2! Lol xxx

Have you seen anyone besides him about the pay? Because it seems to me like you're being waaaaay too nice and you need to force him into getting it sorted. My opinion is if you're really struggling at work then you shouldn't be there - but thts just me lol. Hope you get it sorted soon. I hate headaches :( feel better xxxxx

I've pretty much had a constant headache since I was 8 weeks pregnant but in the last week or so when I'm work they get so bad that I feel like my forehead will crack open lol. Obviously it won't but I think its just the culmination of working on the computer for 9 hours a day, sitting down for long periods and stressing over this bloody pay issue XXX

Ooh will do hun. You are more than welcome for the link - I live in these trousers!! xxx

Ceecee your boss still hasnt sorted out your pay?? did you contact legal dept?

I did and they said that my options are to put in a formal grievance which can take up to 28 days or take him straight to an employment tribunal which I don't want to do at nearly 8 months pregnant. I think the reason he keeps putting it off is that business is really bad at the moment and I don't think he can afford to pay me. The problem is I hate confrontation and I'm too nice for my own good lol. However, eventually I reach snapping point and I think that point has come today. I finished early yesterday afternoon and asked him if he could sort it all out for me whilst he was in the office all afternoon and he has still done nothing and today he's out of the office all day training. My DH is threatening to come down and have 'words' and trust me my DH 'words' are scary lol. I just hate being fobbed off all the time :( Sorry I'm moaning again XXX

I think you should let DH talk to the boss :grr:

I understand that business is hard but hey you also need the money. You have a baby coming, and you work for that money. It is also a legal requirement... I do feel that he is taking advantage of your good nature.

I think you should let DH talk to the boss :grr:

I understand that business is hard but hey you also need the money. You have a baby coming, and you work for that money. It is also a legal requirement... I do feel that he is taking advantage of your good nature.

I know which makes me feel worse for acting like a doormat. I just don't know how to go about it as I know my DH (who wouldn't hurt a fly by the way) would give him a proper dressing down and wouldn't let me work there again. And trying to have gentle words with my boss really hasn't helped. I've tried all the normal avenues I can think of... especially since he's being funny with me about hospital appointments now as I have to see the diabetes nurse at the hospital every wednesday afternoon (except today) and he said "Any point you coming in on Wednesdays?" It's almost why I want to get signed off so that I don't have to put up with his catty comments anymore. He even ignored my letter I sent him a couple of weeks ago and said he hadn't received it when I know he did because I put a read report on it. I've had to take out a formal complaint against a previous employer and it was so stressful I just don't know if I can bare to do that right now. Man alive I just moan don't I?! Sorry girls XXX

Im a bit too nice for my own good too CeeCee. Still he needs to pay you or at least work out some sort of system for paying you what he owes you. Like Yasmin said, dont let them take advantage and especially when you go on maternity as he may think that you will forget about.

Blah I dont want to be at work today!!! Usually on a Wednesday I finish at 12 but Im working all day today :nope:

I feel like I want to just moan all day :haha: Its coz Im tired, so Im going to be a grumpy sod. Only 3 weeks left of work, cannot wait.

and off topic but I just had a bag of Skittles and completely forgot how yummy they are, new favourite sweet I think.

Do you still get maternity pay if you quit now?

Maybe you should try and get signed off now and just be done with it?? You will still get paid and he can deal with the work crap himself.

At the end of the day you need to look out for yourself and your family xx

Lol now I really want skittles and can't have any lol damn this gestational diabetes lol. I may phone the legal dept again or try contacting my friend hayley who's a solicitor. Maybe she can put the frighteners on him lol xxx

Mmmm skittles... I had some salt and vinegar chipsticks... takes me back to my childhood :)

Do you still get maternity pay if you quit now?

Maybe you should try and get signed off now and just be done with it?? You will still get paid and he can deal with the work crap himself.

At the end of the day you need to look out for yourself and your family xx

I have no idea what my legal rights are to that end. If I quit I would still have to work the mandatory 4 weeks notice though I think. Thanks for your advice hun X

Lol now I really want skittles and can't have any lol damn this gestational diabetes lol. I may phone the legal dept again or try contacting my friend hayley who's a solicitor. Maybe she can put the frighteners on him lol xxx

Yeah get your friend to frighten him!! Might be the kick up the ass that he needs to get it sorted!

I hate it when work makes you feel bad for antenatal appts! When I asked for time off for antenatal classes I was asked if that was the only time available, dont the do evenings or weekends?? It made me feel crap and then I actually had to write on my special leave form that those were the only times available for me at the hospital!!!

Ceecee get signed off if you can and get your friend to phone him. That way you get paid an income till your your maternity pay kicks in and you get time off away from your boss and his sh*t.

Bosses suck lol. I just don't know what else to do as any form of letter or email he seems to ignore so putting in a formal grievance to him won't work cos he pretends he hasnt seen it lol. Other than stapling it to his forehead and holding his eyes open I'm not sure of what else to do lol XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->