Limbo Ladies!!

Oh I didnt see what they were wearing (Beatrice and Eugene) Heard one of them was wearing a stupid hat. Going to have to google it now.

Ahaha!! found them... a bit lady gaga isnt it?

It is, but unfortunately even Lady Gaga would struggle to get away with that at a highly important royal occasion! Speaking of Lady Gaga, I've had her new song in my head all day. The beginning bit sounds like 'Jude-arse' though.

It's a shame Victoria Beckham couldn't find anything flattering to wear for the wedding and instead had to wear an old sack.

Thanks for your nice words on the scan pics ladies.
It's made me even more impatient. hehe.

Claire I hardly ever talk to bubs. I lovee her very much and cant wait for her but sometimes I just don't feel comfortable doing it. My mother always asks me why I don't speak to my stomach and it makes me feel bad.

To my horror, after my scan I had my last shift at work and took the photos in. A girl who I already didn't like, looked at the photos, gasped, and said "Oh my god what the hell is wrong with HIM? why does he look like that? UGH" Stupid cow.

Barbles go for it. Keep convincing. It is amazing. Play the whole "how amazing would it be for the baby to see that when their older?"

As it was my last shift, I honestly, nearly decked her. I REALLY had to bite my tongue and just walk off. PHEW.

Now looking for a bloody flat or house. Can't believe I haven't moved out yet. Stressful. Viewing a flat tommorow. xx

Oh I would have punched her!!! What a cow! :grr:

We are also looking for a flat!! I need to move before the baby comes! We found a nice flat but the landlord decided to let it to his family after taking the deposit and giving us a moving in date... we got our money back but it was a huge disappointment!

I have already text him again haha Im just so curious to see if he looks like his big sister, Im sure he is going to come out the spitting image of her.
If they never had these things I could quite happily go on not knowing, like if my hospital wouldnt tell you the sex then I would just accept it but knowing I can gets too much and I want to know :dohh::haha:

He hasnt text back so I dont think he is falling for it, I wish I had the money for it, damn part time wages :growlmad:

yasmin13- aww that sounds gutting! I'm viewing a flat tommorow. Funnily enough it's the downstairs flat of a house, my parents were in the top flat when I was born. Hope it's ok.
Hope you find somewhere soon. It's getting stressful now isn't it.

Barbles- most places have a cheaper option of just viewing in 4d, but i suppose you'd want a pic wouldn't you? I hope you get your way haha. xxx

Morning ladies

I once again had a absolute rubbish nights sleep. Firstly I woke up thinking there was a spider dangling over my head so I sat there for ages searching for it but I must have dreamt it, then OH was snoring like you wouldnt believe. Then just before 1am Phoebe woke up having wet the bed, mattress was soaked right the way through so she had to come into our bed for the night. Then little man was just causing me so much discomfort, he must have been hitting a nerve or something as everytime he moved my back would spasm up. And today he is soooooo low Im sure I could probably feel his head, I would bet so much money he is engaged already, lets hope he pops up again. Everytime he moves I feel like Im going to pee myself and my back goes weird.

Urg so tired me today.

How is everyone else?
xx

Oh no amanda! That doesn't sound like a good night at all does it? Jayden wets the bed quite a bit aswell, not so long ago it was almost every single night and was washing bedsheets constantly, I ended up putting pull ups on him again at night but he's ok now.

And he's started climbing into out bed at least twice a nice because he can open his stairgate, does my head in lol. And I hate those kind of dreams! I woke up at 5am the other morning convinced that we'd been burgled and the guys were still in the house! The last week or so I've been having very elaborate dreams hat could easily be films, very very strange and I always wake up so confused! I hope you're day goes quickly for you :hugs: xxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im in an odd odd mood, please do tell me that im being stupid, cause i know i am but -

I was on the phone to my boyfriend last night, and i was winding him up saying I wanted to get married when i was 30, so if he proposes in 2019 it would be perfect timing etc etc, just having a joke as you do. (I have been with him on and off for nearly 4 years, although he is not the FOB) anyway at first he was just kind of laughing it off, so i carried on, but then he just went really sternly "Michelle im not getting married, ive never wanted to and never will, end of" and i was just shocked. I know its millions of years away, but why are you with someone if you dont plan on staying with them, and it may seem like a silly thing, but its something ive always wanted and i suppose im a little gutted.

But i still love him to pieces and hes so good to me, i cant help but be in a mood with him......

Barbles - DH came up to bed at 12.37 precisely which woke me up, then at around 3am he had to get up for a wee and woke me up again and then at 4.30am I had to get up for a wee and as I got back in to bed he was snoring sooooo loudly. Unfortunately I was in a bad mood by this point and shoved him and woke him up :) Made me feel better lol XXX Hope today goes quickly for you XXX

Claire - I know what you mean about vivid drams! I've always had them but since getting pregnant its like I'm living 'Inception' every night lol XXX

Michelle - My DH said that to me when we got together. He'd been with his ex 7 years and had been engaged and he had reached the opinion that marriage was just a piece of paper and that real commitment came from being together faithfully and loving and trusting each other forever. I was only 21 when we first met so marriage wasn't overly important to me either. However, after about a year I knew I wanted to marry him and told him so. His opinion didn't change at all lol. Then to my utter shock and amazement on my Birthday in 2009 he proposed to me. To say I hadn't been expecting it was the understatement of the century lol. He just said that he knew in his heart he wanted to marry me and that as he'd grown older (he's nearly 4 years older than me :)) he realised he wanted to commit to me in all ways. I guess what I'm trying to say in a very long winded way is that maybe your OH just doesn't feel the need to do it. Maybe he will change his mind though? But if he doesn't change his mind you have to decide if marriage is the be all and end all to you... My friend has been with her OH 8.5 years and he literally proposed on her birthday 3 weeks ago. Some men just take longer to come around to the idea and some don't come around at all. You just have to know in your heart if not being married is enough for you... Sorry for long blabbering post hun and I really don't mean to hurt or offend with anything I've said XXX

P.s. Thought this might make us preggo ladies laugh - my quote of the day from actress Christina Applegate is - "No longer in my pregnancy do I just "go" somewhere. I "schlep" there. Its a constant Schlep."

Ahh, so this is where you're all hiding! Wondered why I couldn't find this thread- silly people who keep moving it *tuts*.

Rachyroux- your 4D photos are AMAZING!! She looks absolutely gorgeous :) Makes me even more excited for my 4D scan tomorrow :happydance:

Michelle- that must have been a bit of a shock for you for him to come out with that. But as CeeCee says, it may just be that he doesn't feel the need to get married NOW but he will do as time goes on. Sometimes men just need a bit of time to catch up :winkwink:

Barbles- sorry you got such a rubbish night's sleep. I didn't do too badly last night- only up at 2am and 4am before I got up at 6.45am. 4am is definitely part of bubba's routine, as he's always kicking like mad then. I reckon a 4am feed will be guaranteed once he arrives!

CeeCee- love that quote! From now on, I'm going to schlep everywhere too :haha:

Claire and Yasmin- how are you girls today?

By the way, I feel a bit weird that most of you don't know my name seeing as I know most of yours! So, my name is Kim- pleased to meet you :D

It annoying isnt it Claire, we took Phoebes stairgate off as she kept pulling it off and opening it but now she is known to roam the upstairs lol. I keep threatening to put it back on then she gets upset as 'its for babies' lol. Phoebe isnt too bad for accidents really, we have to put her on the potty at about 11ish and then she normally is ok for the night but last night she was soaked through.

I dont think you are being stupid Michelle, though it wasnt a serious conversation it can still be hurtful to hear that. My OH is very 'relaxed' to getting married, if I didnt want to then he wouldnt, it doesnt bother him. He made me wait 18 months to propose to me as 'he wasnt ready', there were a lot of arguments over it as I felt that he just didnt want to as why wasnt he ready to propose to (not even get married, just propose to) the mother of his child.

I would just try to forgot it for the moment as it was just a conversation and in a few years he may even change his mind ( I expect he will ) but if he doesnt then you will have to make the decision of whether you can settle for not being married. :hugs:

yasmin13- aww that sounds gutting! I'm viewing a flat tommorow. Funnily enough it's the downstairs flat of a house, my parents were in the top flat when I was born. Hope it's ok.
Hope you find somewhere soon. It's getting stressful now isn't it.

Barbles- most places have a cheaper option of just viewing in 4d, but i suppose you'd want a pic wouldn't you? I hope you get your way haha. xxx

It was gutting... I had imagined myself living there and where the moses basket would go... :( Oh well, still have a few weeks to find somewhere and move.

How cool is that? To have your baby in the same house where your parents had you! :)

Barbles - DH came up to bed at 12.37 precisely which woke me up, then at around 3am he had to get up for a wee and woke me up again and then at 4.30am I had to get up for a wee and as I got back in to bed he was snoring sooooo loudly. Unfortunately I was in a bad mood by this point and shoved him and woke him up :) Made me feel better lol XXX Hope today goes quickly for you XXX

Claire - I know what you mean about vivid drams! I've always had them but since getting pregnant its like I'm living 'Inception' every night lol XXX

Michelle - My DH said that to me when we got together. He'd been with his ex 7 years and had been engaged and he had reached the opinion that marriage was just a piece of paper and that real commitment came from being together faithfully and loving and trusting each other forever. I was only 21 when we first met so marriage wasn't overly important to me either. However, after about a year I knew I wanted to marry him and told him so. His opinion didn't change at all lol. Then to my utter shock and amazement on my Birthday in 2009 he proposed to me. To say I hadn't been expecting it was the understatement of the century lol. He just said that he knew in his heart he wanted to marry me and that as he'd grown older (he's nearly 4 years older than me :)) he realised he wanted to commit to me in all ways. I guess what I'm trying to say in a very long winded way is that maybe your OH just doesn't feel the need to do it. Maybe he will change his mind though? But if he doesn't change his mind you have to decide if marriage is the be all and end all to you... My friend has been with her OH 8.5 years and he literally proposed on her birthday 3 weeks ago. Some men just take longer to come around to the idea and some don't come around at all. You just have to know in your heart if not being married is enough for you... Sorry for long blabbering post hun and I really don't mean to hurt or offend with anything I've said XXX

Noooooo you havnt offended, you said everything im thinking, ive just sent him this text - Let me just get this off my chest so you dont think im in a mood. i didnt want it to come across like i was nagging you about getting married, because im not, even if you wanted to its the last thing on a very long list of whats to come for me and you. I suppose its just upsetting that the one thing i know i have always wanted, you really dont want at all. And i suppose most girls get excited about it, but you kind of shot me down last night, even though i was joking, so i was a bit gutted i guess. Anyway thats all i wanted to say, love you xxxx

P.s, since ive been blabbing on ive now missed the time slot for jeremy kyle so will have to watch on +1 haha, ive been awake since 5 thinking that will be the right time to get out of bed.

P.p.s yes im having a lazy day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->