Limbo Ladies!!

I suddenly feel 'over organised'! Lol, apart from MY hospital bag thing, the only things I have left to get are my moses basket and a changing mat! Lol, I even have little miss noodles hospital bag packed :rofl: xxx

No-one ever pressured me into BF when I was pregnant with Phoebe, my best friend told me I would be lazy if I didnt try it with Jake :grr: but I didn't listen to her haha.
Im going to a BF workshop in June just to see what they say but I wont let anyone pressure me into anything, like Claire said, Phoebe was FF and is leaps and bounds ahead of her age and bloody ansum too. Definately not fat or behind or anything else the media usually reports.

I like your list Vicki :haha:

My niece was FF and she's only 3 and a half and she's started reading and everything. She's a healthy little girl too and gorgeous along with it (totally biased but true lol). Thanks for making me feel better about it hun XXX

Really ceecee, don't feel bad! It is not the end of the world if you don't breastfeed, a happy baby and mummy is all that matters! You never know, you might love it and bf for 2 years! :haha: but if you don't like it then you don't like it. Some people will keep pressuring you but tell them you've thought it through and made your decision. No-one here will judge you.

I tell you what does annoy me though, people that say breastfeeding is 'unnatural' and 'disgusting' - it might not ber for everyone and that's fine, but it's a very natural thing and most certainly not disgusting! :rofl: rant over! Hehe xxx

I think its the most natural thing in the world and doesn't disgust me in the slightest. I just feel uncomfortable with the idea. It's down to my own silly past experiences and stuff really. Lol that would be quite funny after all this worry if I end up BF for 2 years lol!! XXX Thanks hun XXX

I suddenly feel 'over organised'! Lol, apart from MY hospital bag thing, the only things I have left to get are my moses basket and a changing mat! Lol, I even have little miss noodles hospital bag packed :rofl: xxx

Lol you can never be over organised! I am a very organised kind of person lol I like things planned to the last detail. However, I am yet to pack either mine or Jessica's hospital bag yet but will be packing one before I go and visit my family at the end of the month just in case lol I'll be just over 34 weeks by then - I ain't taking no chances!! XXX

Not having my cot and stuff up is starting to really get to me! Lol, we're getting the room painted on the 20th may, yellow and doing jungle animals to go with the nursery stuff and Jayden is loving it! But as soon as it's painted and dried I'm gonna have everything up and ready to go, can't wait! Still need to think of a name lol xxx

I did buy my big pants for my hospital bag at the weekend, a pack of 5 size 20 black knickers for £3 from Matalan, lovely :haha:

A lot of my stuff just needs cleaning up such as my moses basket, steriliser, changing station etc so I will do that nearer the time. I always panic that nothing will be done but I know Ill be done by 35 weeks like I have planned.

Its my house Im panicking about, we need new lino in the kitchen and bathroom and the kitchen desperatly needs painting (my house is crap and all the damp is coming through so needs painting over the black bits, god I cant wait to move) plus moving and sorting things around to fit the boy in. OH is being a bit slack in this department as he just wants to do the new house.

You can totally come and work here CeeCee- we could have awesome chats whilst you sit and eat Galaxy Truffles (there are still some left for you!).

I'm getting slightly better organised with the stuff I have now. OH and I had a big buy up of stuff over the weekend at Asda and Boots whilst their Baby Events are on. MIL is paying for the nursery furniture so we're going after work on Friday with her to order it :) Nursery should be done by the end of next month but after looking at some lists, I still have tons to get! Eeek!

Right, logging off now- finishing work a bit earlier to head over to Old Trafford. Talk to you girls tomorrow :) xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8AiNBRc4A

Proof that FF does not nessecarily (sp) lower a childs IQ:cloud9::thumbup: xxxx

You can totally come and work here CeeCee- we could have awesome chats whilst you sit and eat Galaxy Truffles (there are still some left for you!).

I'm getting slightly better organised with the stuff I have now. OH and I had a big buy up of stuff over the weekend at Asda and Boots whilst their Baby Events are on. MIL is paying for the nursery furniture so we're going after work on Friday with her to order it :) Nursery should be done by the end of next month but after looking at some lists, I still have tons to get! Eeek!

Right, logging off now- finishing work a bit earlier to head over to Old Trafford. Talk to you girls tomorrow :) xx

Cool beans!! Lol I have no idea what I would be doing working for you but I want the job based on football chatter and galaxy truffles alone lol XXX Have a fab time at the Theatre of Dreams hun! Hoping we get a great result :) XXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8AiNBRc4A

Proof that FF does not nessecarily (sp) lower a childs IQ:cloud9::thumbup: xxxx

I cant hear him as Im at work and have no speakers but I want to say typical man reading on the toilet :haha: He really is too cute xx

Hey guys, sorry Ive been MIA. Had a bad week and ended up in hospital today for suspected rupture of my waters and reduced fetal movements. Luckily everything is ok but it's been very stressful!!!

Is everything ok Laura?? That must have been so scary :hugs: Take it easy from now on will you? You wee soul :hugs:

Thanks ceecee, he'd only had the book a week and memorised the full thing after having it every night as his bedtime story, he's really really clever and sooo funny! He said to me, sitting in the hospital on Monday, 'mummy, I'm so proud I'm sitting next to you' Lol, cos I always tell him I'm proud of him, he's thinking I mean I'm happy :haha: Don't know what I'd do without my Jaydey Boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah things are ok now, I was monitored for a few hours and everything seems to be fine fortunately. I'm just exhausted, it was so scary!

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight and feel better in the morning xxxxxx

Hi ladies, I've tried to catch up but oh my god there was so much I can hardly remember what's going on.!
So i'll just ask you all how you are today?
Hope you're all well.

I've been a bit ill for the past few days think stress has caused it. :(
I still live with my parents and OH lives with two friends and we are definately moving out, however. We are yet to view places, come up with £1000 for rent in advance AND bond, which we don't have, and move out. :'( It seems so impossible. Looked at a flat today but it was horrible. We're ideally looking for the 3 bedroom house. OH is a musician AND works in a music shop so has a LOT of things. 15 guitars being some of those things. That's not including amps etc. So we need a room JUST for all of that. We can afford the rent of that kind of place, but the bond and rent in advance is going to eff us over.

Baby has been having crazy movements. She's so close to the surface now and if I poke her she'll thump back. :)

Went to see some friends today who I hadn't seen in months. It's not the same though. I wish I had you lot to talk to in person because people really don't understand do they? haha.

I think i've gotten to the stage where my bladder control is crud. I sneezed yesterday and peed slightly. I felt horrible. Meh.

Is anyone else EXTREMELY uncomfy alreadyy??

And to top my moaning off, my phone is feckered. I smashed the screen when I had a tantrum a few months ago, and it still worked fine. However I was crying on the phone to the OH lastnight, and the wet must have gone into the cracked screen. Now the phone works but I can't press ANYTHING as it's touchscreen. BUGGER.

PHEW. Sorry guys. Feel annoying for typing so much. Hope you're all much better than I!

I'm sorry you're having a rough day rachy :hugs: I'm a firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason' and 'what's for you won't go by you' and things have a way of working out in the end. Hopefully you'll get something sorted soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Claire. Really stressed, and in that situation i'd normally have a fag. But obviously am not going to. We're going to look for houses in a minute, so hopefully we can arrange viewings! how's everything with you?
xx

Im in the same situation kind of as you about housing, Im moving out on my own, and my parent are helping with deposit etc, but im on maternity leave from uni now, and the NHS (ive basically just finished training as a nurse) will pay me about 650 each month maternity leave, but as this is not classed as employment im finding it difficult to rent somewhere, my mum and brother are looking at house tomorrow for me so i have my fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a good sleep xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, I am so upset this morning you would not believe. Woke up this morning to find DH's bike had been stolen out of the back garden during the night then to add further insult to injury I phoned the insurance company and they told me we can't claim for it because it didn't have a lock on it. Well it was in our outhouse in the garden! I didn't expect it to need a further lock on it!! Just makes me feel sick that somebody has been in our garden and stealing stuff. I truly hate where we live and want to move house. We live in service married quarters and our neighbourhood is filled with people having raves every weekend and obviously now I realise its full of bloody thieving *******s (excuse my french) as well. Haven't stopped crying this morning :( XXX

Oh ceecee, I'm so sorry! That is awful! I can't believe your insurance are being d*cks about it either! Oh I hope it's found. Can't they move you?? xxx :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->