Limbo Ladies!!

Oh CeeCee, that's truly crappy :( I think these insurance companies try and get you all ways so they don't have to pay out. We wanted to claim on our household insurance once and we worked out that it would actually end up costing us more in the long run by the time they put our premium up for claiming, than what we'd actually get back from them. Makes you wonder why we all bother with insurance half the time.

MrsPop- glad that everything is ok for you now. It must have been a stressful time *hugs*. Hope you've got your feet up and you're getting plenty of rest now.

Claire- Jayden is an absolute credit to you. What a lovely, clever little boy you have. If my little man turns out anything like Jayden, I'll be over the moon :)

Rachy- sorry that you're having a rough few days. Are you feeling any better this morning? The cost of deposits and advances on rent are mental nowadays- makes you wonder how anyone ever affords it! Is there a family member that could help you out with a loan in the short term?

Everything is fine with me today- excited about the 4D scan later. Just hoping he behaves! It was hard going at the match last night as I'd been on my feet at work all day with about 20 mins sit down the whole time, and then I was stood up at the match for over 2 hours with no sit down at all. Didn't know where to put myself by the end with the back pain- it was all worth it though :)

Awww Kim, you've made me cry now! Happy tears of course lol, it's the first time I think anyone has ever said that to me, I feel all proud now :flower: Actually a random woman in a restaraunt told me the other day I seemed like a good mum, and that I was doing the best thing by speaking to him?! :haha: It really makes all the last 3 years ups and downs as a Mummy seem worthwhile, and you'll be a fantastic mummy!!!!!!!

Ooooh 4d scans are amazing!! Have fun and make sure you get lots and lots of pictures, then show us :rofl: xxx

I really mean it Claire- and if I'm the first person to have said that to you, then it's been way overdue :winkwink: OH and I want to interact with our boy as much as possible to help his development as much as we can. I was talking to one of my friends who's a teacher and she made me start panicking about our boy being one of the youngest in the class at school and so might be behind all of the other children. She even suggested thinking about keeping him back a year :wacko: All this, and our poor boy isn't even here yet!

We've booked a package with a CD ROM of all the pics she takes at the scan so as long as they come out well, I'll be spamming you all with lots of pics :haha:

MrsPOP - sorry I feel awful now ranting and not noticing your previous post. I really hope you're ok now hun XXX Big :hugs: XXX

I desperately want to move house now. I just doubt they will let us move. I don't want to raise my daughter in the shithole area we currently live in. I just want a quieter area with no theft and more considerate neighbours. Going to try to phone the housing people and see what rights we have. Just gutted though :( XXX

Morning ladies. I have two words for you and they are:

Monroe
Moroccan

WTF is Mariah Carey on at all?!

Oh ceecee, hope your ok, and hope they can move you, fingers crossed....

Please tell me shes not called her children that? xxxx

Yaya for spamming with pics! :haha: I got a very impromtue 4d scan last weekend at the Scottish baby show on Saturday but need a rescan in 2 weeks, can't wait!!!

It's funny, because I know he's a fantastic boy, well behaved (most of the time :haha:) and waaay ahead of boys and girls I know of his age. And he's always been ahead (except he didn't walk til he was 16 months hehe) knew all his boy parts and colours when he was 1 (yeah, I'm being a proud boasting mummy :rofl:) Lol, I'm just so proud of him. I've always spoken to him, always interacted with him and done everything I can to help him learn - we're moving onto writing and reading next :happydance: I should just point out, I've never forced him to learn anything, he;s just like a sponge haha! xxx

Yet another celeb calling her children something ridiculous...................

Wow Vicki, I hadn't heard that's what she's called them! I have nothing much more to add apart from just, wow!

Claire- any tips are all gratefully received ;) It really seems like you've done a wonderful job with him (and I'd boast too if I were you!). By the way, loving the idea of an impromptu 4D scan lol ;)

Aww no CeeCee thats awful. Not too long back OH woke up sure someone was in our house, he is not usually a worrier, so I got scared. There was no-one and the house was all secure etc but in the morning I found someone had been in our car, they hadnt taken nothing, we have an expensive stereo (I forgot to lock it :dohh:) so I reckon OH must have heard them subconsiously and disturbed them when he went downstairs. It really scared me that people had been lurking round our house too.

I had a brilliant nights sleep for once so Im a happy bunny, off to see a friend today and take our girls to a big indoor play place thing.

Glad your ok MrsPop, time to take it easy now :hugs:

ive started trying to teach Phoebe to write and read Claire too, here are her attempts so far, see how she does her B's, she makes them a circle and then puts little circles in it :haha: too cute.

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Do you know what claire....i did not know you were scottish!!! xxx

It is soooo going to be one of those days today!! Dh just had a phone call telling him that we might be posted early in February (instead of June) next year which is fine no problem but we'd made a deal that he would be posted in the south so that when he went on tour I could be near my family to help with Jessica. They've just told him we might be posted to York. Don't get me wrong I know being an army wag you get told where you're going most of the time but I just don't want to be stuck 5 hours from my family not knowing a single soul and without DH for 6 whole months. Man my eyes are stinging so much from crying today its unreal. I think my boss thinks I'm having a nervous breakdown. Lol at least in my bad mood I came straight out and bluntly asked when he intended on sorting our my backpay because it was getting beyond a joke now.

Somebody just throw me a fricking a bone here as today is just turning out shit.

Thats must be so shit ceecee, I wish I could come and live in York and keep you company! :hugs: Can't imagine how hard it must be :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I mean I get that us Army wives are expected to move everywhere with our hubby's and I am more than prepared to do that but I just don't want to move 5 hours away from anybody I know to live somewhere I've never been and be without my best friend for 6 months. I'm freaking out enough about him going on tour without having to be completely alone for the whole 6 months as well. I'm so sorry for moaning ladies - just can't talk to anybody else about it. Have to stay strong for everybody else :( XXX

From the video claire, i noticed Jaydens accent first!

Oh Ceecee, you are not having a good day. Big hugs xxxxxx

I mean I get that us Army wives are expected to move everywhere with our hubby's and I am more than prepared to do that but I just don't want to move 5 hours away from anybody I know to live somewhere I've never been and be without my best friend for 6 months. I'm freaking out enough about him going on tour without having to be completely alone for the whole 6 months as well. I'm so sorry for moaning ladies - just can't talk to anybody else about it. Have to stay strong for everybody else :( XXX

First things first, never ever say that again, ok? We've all done our fair share of moaning on here (me more than most :dohh:) and you never have to apologise for it. Secondly, you don't know for sure you'll be going to York. But if you do, you're a strong woman and you can do it :hugs: Just know we're all here for you to moan, cry, shout, scream, whatever you're feeling :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

From the video claire, i noticed Jaydens accent first!

Oh Ceecee, you are not having a good day. Big hugs xxxxxx

:dohh: baby brain has well and truly taken over! :dohh: Lol, Jayden's ery scottish lol, but he's yet to say 'aye' :rofl: But he says eejit quite alot, he cracks me up xxx

Yes it has, I looked at your location and read it as Lancashire! Oooopsie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->