Limbo Ladies!!

Ooooooooooh that's awesome :thumbup:! I'm jealous!
Hope you have a wonderful experience and you'll see how gorgeous she is then!
xx

Hello ladies!

Havent caught up yet but hope everyone is ok today?

Its pay day whoo lol so I went and spent some pennies on clothes for the boy and cheeky new top for me. Absolutely shattered now and could seriously do with a sleep but Phoebe is still awake, she fell asleep on the way back from the shops :dohh:

Got my GTT results back which were fine :happydance: so thats one thing out of the way.

OH has gone to the cinema tonight (fast and furious :nope:) so I am nail painting and making a wish list of things I would like but cant really afford such as a pandora bracelet and a Pauls Boutique bag, just frivilous things :haha:

Royal wedding tomorrow, cannot wait :happydance:

Lauki- Thankyou! :hugs: I can't wait to share the photos with you & all of the lovely ladies.

Barbles- happy your GTT was fine :D I did the same, pay day, stuff for baby, new maternity clothes for moi as mine got too small eek.

Good to hear you GTT came back fine :).
Did you buy some cute clothes for your baby ^^? I love shopping for baby clohtes! It's the best thing ever.

You gonna watch the whole coverage of the Royal Wedding :D?

I just got some basics today like vests, baby grows, bibs etc as I only had cute outfits and nothing else lol Im finding it hard with boys clothes, Ive had three years of frills, pink and dresses but boys clothes all look the same haha.

Will probably watch most of it lol Im off to my grans to watch the actual ceremony with her and my mum, OH is having Pheebs so we can watch it in peace lol. Wish I could start planning my wedding lol xx

There's a lot of really cute boy's clothes ! I love all the ones with cheeky monkey's on it and all!

I hope you have fun watching the Royal Wedding! I bet her dress will be gorgeous!
Planning your own wedding is great, at least I thought it was as we tried to keep it fairly simple I never stressed out! It was an amazing day though :)!

Hurray for GTT results barbles! Hope the test was ok. Ladies, I have to hand it to myself - these scones I've made are absolute beasts. Tomorrow's brunch party cannot come quick enough! Yum! Hope you all enjoy the wedding!

Send me one! I'm sure having one made by you as my first scone ever would really make me like them!

Hi ladies!

I'm up early to watch the wedding!

Morning Limbo ladies :wave: Might pop on later, but were going away today till Monday afternoon so I'll catch up with you all then.

Lauki, thanks for the understanding and welcome, yes the pregancy has been awful BUT every second is worth it :happydance: x

Yasmin, i also dreamed i was breastfeeding 2 babies that same night, wierd! I also was looking down at my deflated tummy and prodding it with disgust :haha: x

Vicky G, Hey honey :wave: nice to meet you :hugs: x

Claire Muir, I'm the same, can sometimes remeber impressive details yet can totally miss a complete post :haha: I also agree about the eating, its not the same as smoking and drinking. x

Racheyroux, :wave: Not easy on a diabetic diet is it?! :haha: I also gave up smoking and drinking. I have to admit to the odd milk shake also :rofl: and ice cream shhhhh don't tell the midwife :haha: So glad it was good news at the growth scan, and really pleased you got some pics! I'm sure her nose is just perfect, and lucky you to be having a 4d scan :happydance: x

Barbles, :wave: Glad your GT came back ok! great to meet you x

Everyone else, hope your all ok! :hugs: x

Oooh here's the new thread! I was wondering why the old one hadnt been updated!!!!!

Im watching the wedding build up, cant wait to see The Dress!

Enjoy your weekend away tinkerbell!

I dropped Jayden off at his childminders and cam home and been watching the wedding since! Those on my facebook will know this as I've updated my status every 2 minutes :rofl: I didn't think I'd get excited but I'm loving it lol. Baby noodles has been bouncing around all morning so I'm guessing she's quite enjoying it too! xxx

Tinkerbellxxx- I didn't realise how hard having GD would be, it was fine the first few weeks but now I really am missing some foods.!

How is everyone today? I didn't watch the royal wedding properly but parents did so watched about 30 mins, loved her dress, so classy.

Can't wait for tommorow. It's going to be a good day. at 9am my parents are taking me to asdas baby event, then taking me to the 4D scan they bought as a suprise for me. Then I'm working 2-6, and it's my last shift. Haven't been this excited about a certain day in a while!

Hope everyone's great. Love to you all and your bumps :flow: xxxxx

I'm here, sort of :blush: I feel ready to leave 2nd tri but the threads in 3rd tri scare me. I don't want to think about giving birth yet, I've only just made sure he's going to stay put for the next few months!

wondered where u all disappeared too lol,

rachy hope u enjoy ur scan to moz :) and wohoo for last shift!

as for me i have toothache and its drivin me fliipin nuts! :wacko:

Hey ladies! Welcome sarah, good to have you here!!

Well, I went to the scottish Baby and Toddler show and it was fab! Would have been amazing if I didn't already have all my stuff (except the moses basket lol) but they had a live scanner there! It was £102 for a 30 minute appointment and I got to see my baby in 4d! Although she was faced totally the wrong way so I was only in for about 10 minutes but I got 2 pictures and a short dvd and further confirmation that she is, indeed, all girl! Here's a couple of pics for you to see xxx

25 week 4d.jpg

25 week scan!.jpg

24 week bump.jpg

The 4d one looks like she has no skull lol, but she does, it was just the angle lol. But if you look closely you can see her eye, nose and ear :cloud9:

And my bump pic should say 25 weeks, not 24 lol xxx

Hey ladies i hope you don't mind me joining you? I just cant get past all the nub guessing threads in second tri but not ready for talking labour yet in third tri! Went into hospital today found out i've got a vaginal infection poss thrush poss sommat else results come wednesday hopefully, anyhows it was nice to see the labour ward even if i could hear screaming! On the way out i saw a midwife walk past with a freshly delivered baby wrapped in a towel, it was so cute i nearly cried! been such a cry baby today :) x

Hi Sequeena and Vixie!

Rachyroux, I hope you had a great day with the scan and last shift at work!

Claire, it must have been great to have a peek at the baby. I'm really getting tempted to pay for a private scan now. Nice bump too!

Argh! I failed the 1hour GTT, and have to have the 3h on Monday... I don't like my body right now! Bad body bad! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->