Limbo Ladies!!

Hello ladies, just a quickie from me, Im bloody shattered so as soon as little miss goes to sleep I am going to crash on the sofa.

Worked my little backside off today cleaning my kitchen form top to bottom, it still looks shit though but its all ready to be painted and have new lino. So an easy evening for me. OH once again is driving me nuts so he can bugger off today. Im not doing too bad with the eating but feel rubbish so Im now chowing down on a caramel bar and banana milkshake.

Love the signature, wil add it tomorrow and have a proper catch up, hope everyone is ok today xxx

Meant to say earlier, hubby came in from work with 2 bunches of flowers for me! They were only tesco tulips but he know I like those ones :cloud9: It certainly doesn't make everything magically better, we'll still be having a talk tonight but I'm feeling more positive than I was earlier :)

Hope you all have a good night, I'm hoping Jayden's not going to get up tonight and let me sleep through, he doesn't stay up for ages, he just shouts on me then wants tucked back in lol. But once I'm up I need to pee then can't get comfy again :haha: kids are buggers sometimes xxx

Heyy tanasha!!! glad you had a good holiday!!!!!

Barbles dont work too hard!!!!!!!!

Awww claire! bless your hubby! hope the talk went well :)

im 30 weeks today eeeeeeek! 10 weeks and counting!!! how scary!!!!!! makes it feel verrry real! x

Morning Ladies!

So we didn't have the chat or nookie, I was shattered and he ended up doing something to annoy me (can't remember what) and I fell asleep because I was so tired lol. But I'm not mad today because we've whittled our names down to 2 and I love them both so I need to know what you what you think!!

Leah Grace Gemma Muir
Ava Grace Gemma Muir

I mentioned Ava waaay back at the beginning and he dismissed it straight away, that's why I've not mentioned it since but I had a strange dream last night and her name was Ava and it seemed so right. But I still love Leah hehe.

Sooooo........... my dream! What I can remember of it, I was pregnant and knew it was a girl, but instead of me having to go and have baby, DH was sent to the hospital to get her! He came back with a girl dog (cavallier king charles, like the one I have now lol) and her name was Amber! I was so chuffed! But she eventually turned into my baby girl (Ava) but I couldn't breastfeed. So I had to express and it was very very strange, like an orangey colour - but tasted very nice! It was all weird! xxx

what an odd dream!!!! i love odd dreams hehe! they get me thinking all day!

sorry eve didnt go as planned but the names i LOVE! i prefer Ava to Leah to be honest but they are both beautiful! xxxx

Well hello lovely ladies!! How is everybody this fine morning??

TaNasha - Glad you had a great holiday hun - good to have you back XXX

Barbles - Hope you had a good nights rest sunshine XXX

Claire - I like both but Ava pips it for me. It's classy and cute at the same time me thinks :) Sorry you didn't get to have the chat but the weekend is upon us so maybe you'll get a chance to do it then? XXX

Samira - I want the siggy too but it won't let me have it!! Just gives me the link to the pic itself :( Congrats on 30 weeks hun - and as I sung when I got there "It's the final countdown ..." Gotta love a classic 80's rock song eh? Lol XXX

Thanks Samira! I think what we're gonna do is wait until she's born then decide, but I still need opinions lol. I remember being 30 weeks with Jayden, I had physio for my SPD lol. What a milestone eh? Since week figures now!!! xxx

ok that worked for me :S:S:S so weird!

Are you able to save the image and then use image shack to get the code...or what ever program you use to get the link for a pic?xx

*https://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/smagrabi1986/limbologo.jpg*

OK got it! try this one without the 2 *'s

Morning ladies! John bishop was really good last night but God he was on for ages! Only got home at half 11 and poor husband up at 5.50 for work! Am setting up camp in antenatal outpatients now, first blood test done and revolting glucose drink consumed. Just got to sit and watch telly for a few hours now, they need comfy armchairs for GTT ladies though! Bizarrely there are a couple of old folks in wheelchairs in the same waiting room, am fairly sure that the 80+ year old woman with no teeth is not pregnant or here to discuss family planning.

Morning fellow Limboers :D

Just having a quick catch up -

Rach - Big news with the money, must have been a big weight off your mind :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Samira

Claire - I bet your glad you sent the text honey, even if you didnt have a chat last night it still means the conversation is there to be had, and you made progress with the flowers.

Today is finally the day when i get to see my boyfriend after nearly 4 weeks, eeeeeeeeeeeeek. So im going to apologise in advance for disappearing at about 2 and returning on monday morning :) I will hopefully be a busy girl.

Im also waiting on a call from an estate agent today to see if theyre going to proceed with my application for a house, its on this estate - https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA, just click the A and you should be able to see it. I so so want this 2 bedroomed house, it would be perfect for me and the little one.

Im also waiting to hear if my older brother has got his job, hes been out of work for about 6 weeks, and hes 25, so he decided to apply for a visa to Aus, but then had this interview on Weds, and if he gets it it means he wont be leaving to country, and to be fair hes more like my Dad, so for selfish reasons i dont want him to go.

Eeeeek, ive just realised im waiting for all these good things to happen, but its Friday the 13th. Boooooooooooo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One more thing, im going out to a bar tonight for my friends birthday, I have my outfit picked out, but it looks so much better with heels, i feel fine when i wear them, but at like nearly 30 weeks do you think i should? I dont know if theres rules or not hehe xxxx

Yay! Woeked for me! It's big but :happydance:

Hope all goes well today Vicki, I've got mine next week! xxx

Glad you enjoyed JB Vicki! Lol I didn't think the drink was that bad at my GTT lol just tangy orange squash lol much better than stuff I've had before when I've had GTT's in the past! Lol you HOPE that the 80+ woman isn't pregnant but strange things happen!! xxx

Morning fellow Limboers :D

Just having a quick catch up -

Rach - Big news with the money, must have been a big weight off your mind :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Samira

Claire - I bet your glad you sent the text honey, even if you didnt have a chat last night it still means the conversation is there to be had, and you made progress with the flowers.

Today is finally the day when i get to see my boyfriend after nearly 4 weeks, eeeeeeeeeeeeek. So im going to apologise in advance for disappearing at about 2 and returning on monday morning :) I will hopefully be a busy girl.

Im also waiting on a call from an estate agent today to see if theyre going to proceed with my application for a house, its on this estate - https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA, just click the A and you should be able to see it. I so so want this 2 bedroomed house, it would be perfect for me and the little one.

Im also waiting to hear if my older brother has got his job, hes been out of work for about 6 weeks, and hes 25, so he decided to apply for a visa to Aus, but then had this interview on Weds, and if he gets it it means he wont be leaving to country, and to be fair hes more like my Dad, so for selfish reasons i dont want him to go.

Eeeeek, ive just realised im waiting for all these good things to happen, but its Friday the 13th. Boooooooooooo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One more thing, im going out to a bar tonight for my friends birthday, I have my outfit picked out, but it looks so much better with heels, i feel fine when i wear them, but at like nearly 30 weeks do you think i should? I dont know if theres rules or not hehe xxxx

I don't think there's any rules against heels hun, its more for your comfort although really high heels obviously risks you falling over or hurting your lower back.

Fingers crossed for the house - the estate looks lovely and fingers crossed for your brother too! I don't believe in friday the 13th hoodoo lol although my cousin was born on friday the 13th and he's was the child from hell so hmmmm... lol I'm sure everything will be fine hun XXX

ETA - No worries about abandoning us for a weekend lol only kidding - go get some nookie and enjoy your time with your OH hun :) you deserve it!! XXX

OMG by boss has just landed me with a huge task to do thats going to take days - literally days!! It involves searching for information on three different websites and copying and pasting other information from a database for over 400 properties!! I want to cry as I really truly can't be bothered :( Instead I will just set myself a target of doing 30 by the time I leave work today (at 2pm) and then lil miss weekend woman who does NOTHING on a saturday can be left with some work to do!! hmmmph!!

Well the bars only round the corner from my house anyway, and we sit down as soon as were there so i wont need to do too much walking hopefully.

I am just sat here staring at my phone waiting for the little red light to flash to give me some news.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee im in such a good mood today xxxxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->