Limbo Ladies!!

I'd think you were weird michelle if you were on here all weekend instead of getting busy! Tee hee!

Aww, there are lots of people here having their first scans! I remember those exciting days, I hope none of them are looking at us 3 GTT-ers as I don't want to put them off! They're probably all looking at us thinking that they won't be so unfit/unhealthy to end up sitting here for 3 hours. Ooh, Homes Under The Hammer's on!

Lovely drink now repeating on me, mmmm!

Can i ask a really odd question, to all you ladies having/or have had boys...

Is it weird carrying a boy inside you? I cant really explain what i mean. Like i look at my belly and think awww shes a little girl, and i was thinking last night how it would feel weird knowing there was a little boy inside, with a little willy etc etc. Does this sound ridiculous? xxx

aww michelle heels are fine!!!! just depends how comfortable you are in them :) im not very good in heels full stop, my feet do not agree with them!!!!

and woooo to seeing the fella!!! be careful with the bed now!!!!

urgh ceecee your boss is a c word i swear!!!!! he does everything poss to make u hate him doesnt he!!!!

hehe nah it doesnt feel weird carrying a boy! i sometimes wonder what it will be like to bring up a boy purely coz i have no brothers!! and also the whole willy factor when hes growing up i sometimes think about but im sure it will be fine LOL!!

aww michelle heels are fine!!!! just depends how comfortable you are in them :) im not very good in heels full stop, my feet do not agree with them!!!!

urgh ceecee your boss is a c word i swear!!!!! he does everything poss to make u hate him doesnt he!!!!

hehe nah it doesnt feel weird carrying a boy! i sometimes wonder what it will be like to bring up a boy purely coz i have no brothers!! and also the whole willy factor when hes growing up i sometimes think about but im sure it will be fine LOL!!

Haha i knew it was a silly question, i just couldnt get my head around the concept there would be a boy inside me and not a girl. Im weird sometimes tho.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just had a phone call from the estate agent, shes accepting my Dad as a guarantor, and is going to proceed with the application. She said the landlord was happy with it etc etc. I dont want to get my hopes up, but i think this is good news xxxxx

YAY fab friday 13th news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got goodish news - chris is working 2 moz which = lie in for me hahahahaha!!!! when he doesnt work on a weekend he is still awake at work times and he is a bed pest! he doesnt let me sleep lol! so hellloooo 10am + wake up! x

That is good news! Landlord's main concern will be to get someone in so I reckon you'll be sorted! Just had a nice phone call from my friend, she and her gorge baby girl are meeting her mum in town for lunch so I'm going to go with them and get a good feed when I'm released from here. That said, I ate so much yesterday I'm not that ravenous yet!

I'm now getting annoyed at the incorrect legal references on Homes Under The Hammer, it should be a requirement for a property solicitor to vet this programme before it goes to air. Tut.

oh also...question....have u girls slacked on the caffine front?!

i have a cheeky full caf coffee now n then at work to help with my snoozies!!!! bad i know but for some reason my brain is in the thinking that now baby is older he will be ok :S

That is good news! Landlord's main concern will be to get someone in so I reckon you'll be sorted! Just had a nice phone call from my friend, she and her gorge baby girl are meeting her mum in town for lunch so I'm going to go with them and get a good feed when I'm released from here. That said, I ate so much yesterday I'm not that ravenous yet!

I'm now getting annoyed at the incorrect legal references on Homes Under The Hammer, it should be a requirement for a property solicitor to vet this programme before it goes to air. Tut.

yay i love baby meetings!!! i went to see my best mate and her 4 month old yday! i just want to eat him hes soooo cute! x

Well the bars only round the corner from my house anyway, and we sit down as soon as were there so i wont need to do too much walking hopefully.

I am just sat here staring at my phone waiting for the little red light to flash to give me some news.

Eeeeeeeeeeeee im in such a good mood today xxxxx:happydance:

Good moods are good!! Keep it up all day!! Lol xxx

I'd think you were weird michelle if you were on here all weekend instead of getting busy! Tee hee!

Aww, there are lots of people here having their first scans! I remember those exciting days, I hope none of them are looking at us 3 GTT-ers as I don't want to put them off! They're probably all looking at us thinking that they won't be so unfit/unhealthy to end up sitting here for 3 hours. Ooh, Homes Under The Hammer's on!

Lovely drink now repeating on me, mmmm!

Lol there was no tv or anything when I had my GTT I only had a magazine from 2008 and my DH to keep me occupied lol

Lol my boss has just been dealt a rather large blow by yours truly - oops! I've finally worked out exactly how much he owes me in backpay £1003.97!! He thought he only owed me £572.90... but I have double checked with the national minimum wage people on the helpline and they agree with me - oops! Oh well I would feel guilty but just fed up of being fobbed off now! xxx

Yeppy, hope it is good news. My mums just paid them £270 in admin fees, so i hope this is a good thing? I dont really understand the process of renting. I rent as a student but its quite different.

Yay for the money Ceecee, that will help towards your little muchkin, and its your money, you deserve it!!!

Has anyone tried to 'preen' themselves, ive just had a very long bath and shower and it was rather uncomfortable, but i was determined to make myself look a nice as possible for the boyfriend xxxx

Lol if by preen you mean landscape the lady garden (and if I'm wrong I apologise profusely) but I've found going blind and being brave is the only way possible now! For other preening I'm not really a preening kinda gal lol. DH paints my toenails for me and thats about it! Quick 5 minute shower kinda gal me!! xxx

Hahaha, i do mean landscaping the garden lol. It was a difficult task but i 'ploughed' through and got there in the end. Got some cleaning and eating to do now, dont know why im cleaning the house tho, hes a student, he definitely doesnt have high standards of cleanliness, i dont think he even knows what bleach it! xxxx

Lol my DH is exactly the opposite lol. I'm quite a clean freak but he is on another level lol he's got a cleaning kit of bleach, cif, flash, dettol you name it he's got it lol he even told me off last night for not cleaning a speck of curry sauce off the cooker!! Men total extremists I swear lol XXX

Quick one from me before I go and get my boy from his childminders (just woke up from a nap lol) my baby has moved into the next box and looks quite chunky now! :happydance: Will check through posts when I get back xxx

I'm incredibly bored at work (only 1 hr and 5 mins left though whoop whoop) and so decided to write my fabulous Limbo ladies a poem

The Limbo Ladies

When you're feeling lonely,
or need a helping hand,
Just come and post in Limbo,
The ladies always understand

From leaking boobs to nookie
and all stuff inbetween
we cover almost everything
even on how to 'preen'

We share all of our laughter
and even sometimes our tears
and trust me when I need someone
you ladies share my fears!

From pain relief to bedding
and hopeless Other halves
from heartburn to sore hips
and cramping lower calves

From Vicki's funny comments
To Samira's model looks
Barbles and her changing bag
And Claire's Jayden reading books

From Kim's passion for Manchester
and Yasmins gorgeous hair
to MrsPOP's great advice and
Michelles boobs that make boys stare

RachyRoux's a sweetie pie
and Lauki's ahead of us all
Tanasha's back from holiday
and me? well I'm not tall

so here's my crap poetry
I hope it makes you chuckle
And just remember to smile next time
you can't reach your shoe buckle

We've made this journey together
and you ladies are truly fab
so thanks for everything you do
and listening to me gab

As I should be working
I'll have to stop my rhyme
The task the boss set me
will never be in on time!

XxXxXxXxXxX

Ohhhhhh i LOVE that poem!!! its amazing! well done. Not only are you an agony aunt, you are a poet too! maybe you can combine the 2! xx

Oh ceecee, you make me chuckle so much! That's a fab poem!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! xxxx

Ladies, ASDA have an AWESOME sale on baby clothes! There isn't a HUGE range or newborn but I just got 3 3-6 month long sleeved tops, a gorgeous dress and a sleep suit (o-3) for the grand total of............... £8!!!!! They had more stuff but that's all I could see. Take a trip and grab yourself a bargain :happydance: xxx

Can I join you ladies?? I'm finding myself bored with 2nd tri this week but still too early to move over to 3rd tri (even though I've been lurking over there now)...but still nervous about moving over there anyways, as I don't think I'm ready to think/talk about labor yet!

Hey Braven! Welcome to Limbo. If you wanna know about us, see ceecee's poem above, pretty much sums us up lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->