Limbo Ladies!!

Right ladies all this talk of food, I have to make something, no idea what but need something! haha. If I'm not on tonight i'll talk to you all in the morning :) good luck tonight Claire. With both the chat and the nookie hehe.
Love to you all xx

Speak soon hun, take care and have a nice evening XXx

I didnt know they did dough balls with nutella!

Lol nope DH also doesnt want to wake the baby up so no sex for us.

Bless these men! I think only the man in the guiness book of records may get close to waking babies up but he'd have a mission on his hands too lol xxx

I did tell him that the baby is safely cushioned in there but he was like 'my son is in there!'

He did ask me the other nght how long we'd have to wait after the birth though so I think he does want to but just can't bring himself to.

It must be weird for men to get their head round having sex with us whilst pregnant. Whereas we ladies feel the same, they see our bodies changed and so some must feel a bit odd about it? Like you say I think they want to Yasmin but just can't bring themselves to do so. Oh well not long to wait until they can have normal nookie again eh?! DH only has to wait maybe 4 months ha ha ha ha ha ha xxxx

Lol I didnt tell him that after the birth I may not want to!! Ahh I just want to make sure that I dont get pregnant again straight away. That happened to my sister in law and she feels like she has been pregnant forever!

I must admit I do worry about getting pregnant straight away. I would like at least 2 years before getting pregnant again! However the only thing that works for me is the pill and can't take that whilst breast feeding... maybe abstinence is the key lol

I'm thinking that we might stick to condoms. I hated taking the pill last time and I plan to breast feed too. I think there are some pills you can go on whilst breast feeding (not sure but I think someone mentioned it on BnB) but again I dont think I want to.

Ok catch up!!!

Barbles soooo pleased about your nan :D super happy for you and her :D

And Claire im so sorry to hear about your hubby!!! I cant believe it!!!!! Your a better person than me id lose my rag! BUT saying that would I if I had a kiddy there....i cant say as haven’t been in that situation yet! But reading on im so glad you have “sorted” it out and happier now!

On the topic of tantrums...i have them all the time if i cant get what i want in a shop...example if I want something I HAVE to have it now! i was at the brink of going mad in the supermarkets! i wanted to make a salad for dinner, but a salad has to have cucumber in it! it was a nice day, all the salad bits were gone!!!!!!!! i went to sainsburys and managed to get some bits, and then went to tesco for others,but neither had cucumeber!!!!!!! chris called me askin what was taking so long and i told him and he was like ahhh forget it, but i couldnt!!!!!!!!! so i ended up driving about went into a corner store.....they dont have fruit n veg and then JACKPOT!!!! the kebaby next door to it........he wanted a quid for a pot of cucumber.....looked in my purse....no cash!!!!!!! so went to my car and rustled 50p in change and took it to him like a begger with my schrapnel (duna how to spell)!!!!! but i got my cucumber some how or another!! and it was yummy LOL!

Urgh you have all made me feel sick about nurseries too! Im not even home yet.....we were supposed to be....and then they called us and asked if they could have another month as they are finding hard to find a place......obviously we said yes...one month more rent and all that which will go towards patioing the front of our driveway (its currently shingle and cats use it as an oversized litter tray!!!!!!!). So the nursery is on hold! Im gona be on designing mission when i get back!!!!

OK im updated! Phew! I9ve got midsummer dreamers to do next!!!!! Think that can wait till 2 moz as i still have bits to do at work hehe!

Claire, hope all goes well with hubby 2 nite! That text was fab! Awwww just seen more posts in your texts...and sexy time!!!!! :sex: wooooo! I wish i bloody wanted it! Me and OH haven’t for 2 weeks now! I usually did it once a week just to keep him happy but im not in the mood at all! Soooo tired all the time! Gona have to force myself again soon!!!!

And as for heartburn urgh! Mine is hell! I have it every day! MW has prescribed be gaviscon which I guzzle also have rennie tabs too! But it still comes!

Wow rach fab news about house / flat!!! Yay!!!!!

Urgh i haven’t aclue what we are gona do about contraception when baba is born! We have decided that after baby is 1 year old we will start trying for our 2nd (we don’t know how long it will take to conceive, took over a year last time!) but im not a fan on condoms (AT ALL) and i wont go on the pill again as this doesn’t help with conceiving next time so i think im going to do the au natural route and not have sex in the fertile period, make sure he pulls out when we do DTD and hope for the best!!!! Live life on the edge LOL

I'm with you Samira, no likey condoms. I'm allergic to latex anyways but even the non-latex ones suck! I also have a really really high level of oestrogen in my body and so can only take certain contraception pills and I really don't want to have the coil or implant as I find that so... invasive I guess is the word!! Lol love your living life on the edge though! xxx

Hope ur likin my siggy ;)

https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6439/limbologo.png

xx

Re contraception, I'm going to ask about the coil because I don't want anymore babies after this one, but I don't want an implant and I'd forget to take the pill lol. Pull out worked for us before we were trying but I was secretly hoping I'd fall pregnant so didn't mind, now I definately don't want to get pregnant I won't take the chance lol. xxx

I cant figure out how to give you the link

URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/limbologo.png/][IMGhttp://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6439/limbologo.png/IMG][/URL

Put a [ in front of URL, and at the end of [IMG

and at the end of [/URL

sorry to make it complex dont know how else to give it x

Aaaah! Samira, how do I get that into my siggy?? Mine looks pathetic now hehe xxx

heres the full code to put in your siggy

I cant give it to you to copy n paste as it will show the pic lol

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7465/unledqj.png

Ok, got it right now but when I put it in my siggy it just gives a link to the picture rather than the picture itself :( I don't know if I'm doing it wrong! xxx

oh really?! if you go to your siggy code, then put in that code i posted the pic of, it should come up? :S:S x

orrrr if you save the picture and then uploads it as you would a pic and use that code?

Hello lovely ladies!

I am back from holiday! It was lovely but I am so happy to be home!

I am trying to catch up, and i have caught some comments about cucumbers, lol!

Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->