Limbo Ladies!!

oh p.s. random question of the day and very much a TMI kinda question... has anybody elses foof swollen up...? xxx

Yeh me too. Looking forward to making it my own. Im having lime green in the bedroom and plum in the living room. Hehe im far too bored hence the reason im googling 'cushions' lol.

Mine isnt swollen at the minute, but was about 2 weeks ago xxxx

Ceecee, sounds like SPD :( painful isn't it? I can just manage during the day - I have no choice because of Jayden but at night time it's completely unbearable! I'm gonna beg that they induce me at 37-38 weeks, although I'm not sure they will because I've had a section before. And I have a feeling I'm gonna go before then anyway! Well I hope, lol, I haven't been able to shake the feeling that she's gonna come early.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch Michelle, we had cheese and broccili pasta with butter, soooo good!

When do you finish work now ceecee? Can't be long! This is Jayden's last full week at his childminders so I'm gonna make the most of it and have a lazy day tomorrow, clean the house top-bottom on Thursday and then pack on Friday for going away to Drayton Manor on Saturday, and it's our 2nd wedding anniversary on Sunday! Hope my SPD doesn't play up too much in the car journey, it'll be about 6 hours in the car :wacko: xxx

Mine isn't swollen (well I don't think it is, I can't see it lol) but when I crouch down like a sort of low squat to put washing on etc, it feels like it's gonna bust out my trousers :dohh: Not really sore but it feels HUGE! xxx

Today is my last full working day and I finish at half 2 tomorrow and 1 on thursday and then I am finished!! Can't wait to get out of this place lol.

My foof is most definitely swollen, I noticed it a few days ago as obviously can't see it but when I went for a wee and went to wipe it's quite swollen and sore :( Lol it sounds daft but don't want to mention it to my midwife as a) its probably extremely normal but b) not sure I'm ready to get my foof out for anybody just yet lol xxx

Woohoo! Lots of people finishing work this week! If I was still working then friday would be my last day!

Does anyone else have a hairy belly? I don't mean at the bottom, I mean ALL OVER! I have but it's like fine blond hair that sticks up, it's all fuzzy and tickly lol. Even Jayden commented on it lol! xxx

Lol claire my belly is covered in hair and its dark hair too! Hope it disappears after birth!!

Yeh mine is too. Tom finds it funny to call me hairy mary :( I get to see tom on saturday actually, although unfortunately for him i think i left my 'drive' in Leeds hehe. I hope he doesnt mind cuddles! xx

CeeCee- I don't think my foof is swollen although like Claire, I can't even see it anymore :haha: As for names, we are considering Alex :winkwink:

Michelle- love the bed that you've chosen! Hope all the little bits and bobs get fixed/sorted for you.

Just had a weird aubergine/tomato/cheese bake thing for lunch which sounded nice, but has made me feel a bit sicky now. Urgh.

Right, photos- firstly, these are the bits that we've got for bubba so far (excuse the newpaper that OH thoughtfully left in the middle of it all!). Can't wait for his room to be done so I can start putting everything away properly in there.

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
Alex - what a wonderful name!! I'm sure your little man will suit that :) xxx

Right, now of me: a photo with my OH, on my own, and then last week at Blackburn. In the photos pre-bubba, I was nowhere near my slimmest but felt 'ok' in myself.

Attachments

• 32441_392339613854_606783854_4215619_5879811_n.jpg
    32441_392339613854_606783854_4215619_5879811_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 57924_10150429114985001_817945000_14634923_6739362_n.jpg
    57924_10150429114985001_817945000_14634923_6739362_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
You have such a pretty smile Kim!! Your OH is so cute bless him - just want to squeeze his cheeks lol xxx

OOH I like Alex, we also liked Alexandra for a girl for a little while. Good name choice.

My foof is swollen!!!!! Excuse the expression but it feels like Ive had a good going if you know what I mean 'wink wink nudge nudge'. OH was after a bit last night but it felt sore and swollen down there plus I had shooting pains in my cervix so it was a big fat no!! Will have to make up for it later I suppose lol. And I have a hairy belly too but thankfully its quite light so its not too noticable not that anyone ever sees is anyways lol.

Jacob is sat right underneath my ribs today so muchly uncomfortable.

Right I am off for a bit, I gotta do a good few hours of sorting before I go!!!

:happydance:Yay for maternity leave:happydance:

Lol CeeCee, this is why I'm hoping that our boy will look more like OH but at the 4D scan, he did have a lot of my features- poor kid!

Thanks Barbles (can I call you Amanda?!). We are swaying towards Alex but our tactic of throwing people off the scent by telling them a whole load of different names hasn't worked out so well as it just meant everyone had an opinion on which one we chose :dohh:

Right, I'm off to see the midwife now. Catch up with you later girls x

Kim you are gorgeous! And all the other ladies who have posted photos! Its so interesting to see whave everyone looks like!

I will try to load my 30 week bump photo just now, but I can never attach photos on here, it always needs to go through photobucket, so it might take me awhile!

Of course you can Kim lol xx

Well I think I have tied up most of my loose ends here at work and everything should be in order. I havent sorted through my emails but I cant be arsed really lol.

Ill see if I can get a picture of me to put up, Ill look bloody awful no doubt but Ill have a search. I love having a good nose.

So here is me!!

The first two are from last year when I was at my heaviest :nope: but there are the only recent ones I have on my computer here at work.. I probably weigh about the same now but Im 31 weeks pregnant so actually look thinner in the face.
The one of me on my own was taken the week before I got pregnant.

Cheesy grins in all of them :rofl: can you tell I have had a few vinos in all those pictures?

Attachments

• me and Ross.jpg
    me and Ross.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • US.jpg
    US.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Love the photos Barbles! Especially the 2nd one!

I cant figure out this photo thing, when i click on the little paperclip it just does nothing! Will try at home tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->