Limbo Ladies!!

Ceecee, you can take co-codamol! I got it prescribed by the dr. But I'm not sure if there's a cut off time you can take it, like end of 2nd tri or something. I have only took it a couple of times though and not recently. Ask your midwife though xxx

Ceecee, you can take co-codamol! I got it prescribed by the dr. But I'm not sure if there's a cut off time you can take it, like end of 2nd tri or something. I have only took it a couple of times though and not recently. Ask your midwife though xxx

I don't think they'll let me take it now as you're suposed to stop taking it in the lead up to the birth and as they're not sure when that will be I don't think they'll let me :( but after the birth I sooooo want some lol thats when somebody will break the news to me that I can't have it when breastfeeding lol XXX

Hows you and gorgeous Leah this fine morning? XXX

What I can't wait to take is a cuprofen and a glass of wine! :rofl: Lol, I'm sore today, up and down all night because spd is a bitch at night time, posted on last page. Just wanna curl up and wake up in labour lol xxx

Morning!!!!

Havent caught up so will in a minute!!

Feeling a million trillion times better today, I got sent home from work and then slept from 12ish to 5 so seriously must have needed it!!

Oh and did I mention TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT WORK :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And OH finally went to the doctors last night about his chest and breathing. He got put on a nebuliser and got a right bollocking for leaving it so long. He also got told that if his breathing gets that bad again we are to call an ambulance :nope: Thing is he breathing wasnt even at its worse when he went so it was seriously bad at night then. He is now on steroids and strong inhalers and has got to go to the asthma nurse so I think he will be on them for a while yet. You can already hear the difference in him from just one lot of the steroids, he hardly wheezed at all last night. I told him its time we sorted ourselves out and looked after ourselves better as we will soon have two babies at home. So lots of veggies and exercise (well when Jacob gets here) from now on!!

Off to catch up now

xxxx:hugs:

So glad hubby finally seen the dr Amanda! And glad to hear he's feeling much better too, and you! xxx

Sorry to hear your SPD is bad hun :( Jess and I are sending big cuddles your way :) XXX

Amanda - The steroids are brilliant. I've had a few courses when my asthma has got really bad and they've sorted me right out within a week or two. Fingers crossed your OH just needs them to boost his system up rather than long term use but either way I'm so glad he's finally got it sorted hun. Must make you feel better now he's been to the doc :) xxx

Thanks ceecee. I can cope during the day but nothing helps at night. It'll be worth it in the end but it's sometimes hard to see past it when it's so sore. C'est la vie! Lol. xxx

Had a quick catch up so lets see if I remember it all.

CeeCee - You poor thing, it seems to be one thing after another at the moment. I hope your dad is ok. And Im sure Jessica will be fine if they induce you early, she may have to spend a few days in care but 35 weeks isnt ridiculously early. And It must be so hard to move away, I couldnt imagine it but you will make new friends, especially with a little one, I have made a few good ones since having Phoebe :hugs:

Michelle - Yay on the new house

Claire - Sorry about your SPD, mine has started niggling me now at night too but touch wood I havent had it that bad yet. Easy day today x

Vicki - I love both but think I prefer Sophia

Braven - Hope you feel better.

Sorry if I have forgotten anything.

I've got a lady here in reception, she has come to fetch her son, her father has just taken ill suddenly and is about to pass away so shes come to get her son to go to the hospital. This woman looks heartbroken here, as you would be, and Im trying to stop myself crying for her :cry: I feel so bad for her.

Aww Barbles, sounds like you must see lots of sad things at work sometimes :( Glad you're feeling better though and YAY for it being your last day at work!! Good to hear that your OH is on the mend too :thumbup:

CeeCee- loving the que sera sera attitude now :thumbup: Sounds like it's the best plan, especially as you're getting nearer to meeting your little Jess.

Claire- I really sympathise with you and the SPD. I'm only getting occasional pains in that way and that's bad enough! It's frustrating when there's nothing that can be done to make it all go away :nope:

Rachy- wow, more great photos! You're very, very photogenic!

Vicki- Sophia was on our short list of girls names so I do prefer that name, I have to admit :winkwink:

MrsPop- we're keeping an eye on you lot down the M62 with Dalglish back in charge now. Looks like you sold off Torres at the right time too!! Yep, the celebrations on Sunday were worth every painful minute with my back! Made sure OH took a photo of me in the ground too so we can show our boy when he's older that he was there when United won the league ;)

Yasmin- I virtually live at the Trafford Centre lol, especially since they opened a Mamas and Papas there ;) The place has it all- fantastic shops, great restaurants, cinema etc....and best of all, free parking!

I'm off work today so I'm trying my best to get through some Sky+ before I go and see the midwife this afternoon. We're down to 15% lol. I'll be interested to see what my fundal height measures today as I've had a lot of comments about the size of my bump in the last couple of days :blush:

Im going for Sophia Marie aswell :) What were you swaying too?

Eeeek that doesnt sound good Barbles, i struggle to keep my tears in too sometimes.

I went to view the house again last night and picked up on things i didnt notice before, like the carpets in both the bathroom and ensuite are appauling, like bleach all over them etc etc. And the tenants said the shower wasnt working. So i went into the estate agent today just to ask what would happen, and she said everywhere will get a thorough clean, but that wont fix the carpets, but if the landlords dont agree to change to carpets in the 2 bathrooms there shouldnt be a problem with me putting some lino down. The landlords live in Germany though, so i think they have just forgotten about it to be fair.

Im waiting for my crib and baby monitor to come today, and ive just ordered my bed - https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=208-1787&tn=/7/AW10208-1787TPS690078.jpg wooooo.

Glad to hear your feeling better Ceecee, feeling positive always helps.

Im just settling down to my daily dose of Jeremy Kyle wooop wooop xxxx

Oh and Rachyroux, i get those painful kicks too! Getting them now, im finding myself telling my baby off already hehe xxx

Hi ladies!

Hope you are all ok!

I have been to the toilet this morning and I had some CM with a tiny bit of red blood, is this normal?

I dont want to call my midwife for every small little thing, baby is moving and I have no pain so assume everything is still ok?

Hi ladies!

Hope you are all ok!

I have been to the toilet this morning and I had some CM with a tiny bit of red blood, is this normal?

I dont want to call my midwife for every small little thing, baby is moving and I have no pain so assume everything is still ok?

I had that, and it was thrush, not saying you have thrush lol, but it may be a possibility xxxx

It was sooo sad, poor lady. I offered her a glass of water or a cup of tea and I thought she was going to burst into tears. Then when her son was brought up by his tutor he looked like a little lost boy :nope:

Just had my little leaving do with my work. Just had coffee and cakes and got given a card and a next voucher with quite a bit on it!! Bless them all!! Its going to be so weird, no work for a whole year at least!! Still Im sure Ill get used to it quick enough :winkwink: Cant wait for my daily doses of old Jezza.

Off to town at lunchtime I think for a lookie and maybe a cheeky pasty seeming I havent eaten much these last few days. No fear of the old witchy ex spotting me today as I have straightened my hair, done me a manicure and have my favourite maternity top on lol.

And i get really painful kicks too, I cant remember them ever being this bad with Phoebe but he makes me gasp sometimes.

Maybe instead of ringing the midwife, check with a pharmacist Tanasha, it could be just thrush or something but they should know if it is or you need to see your M/W. Usually most phamacists are really helpful.

Well ladies it's suddenly hit me how far we've all come together! And how soon we will all be meeting our little ones!! Can't actually wait!!

Michelle - everything in the property should be fully cleaned but make sure that the carpets and anything else you're unhappy with is mentioned on the inventory or check in. That way your ass is covered :)

TaNasha - hmmmm haven't had it myself but my sister had it loads god love her and kept having thrush so may be worth talking to midwife/pharmacist and seeing if there's anything you can do about it. Lol my midwife never picks up her phone. Apart from appointments I've only managed to be able to get hold of her by phone once!! The maternity centre I phone for advice must see my number and go 'what does she want now?' lol but I care not a jot. xxx

Kim - Thats it hun, raise your little boy right from the start lol. Is he going to have a united inspired name? Edwin is nice lol XXX

Amanda - Sorry to hear about your tough morning - I right fancy a cornish pasty now you've said that ... practically drooling!! xxx

Claire - is SPD where you get pain in your hips and groin sort of areas? I get really deep sharp pains in my groin whenever I try to move... if thats SPD than I truly sympathise with you hun cos mine is just about bareable :( I'm sorry you're in so much pain my lovely :( XXX

Well I've been researching York and it looks like a really nice place. The crime rate (due to recent events I'm sure you will all understand the importance of this for me!!) is low on the married quarters patch and the community centre is literally down the road and they have coffee mornings and things for the wives and toddler groups for babies too. The shopping centres and amenities all seem good and when I thought about it properly, I only see my family once every 6-8 weeks now and we all manage somehow with that arrangement. I won't be working full time when we move so I'm sure I can visit them every 6-8 wekks and I would be able to stay for a week or two as well. I worked out if my hubby stays in the army until he's 55 I will have made approx 17 house moves in my life lol weird eh? And if I look at a 6 month tour as only 26 weeks it doesn't seem as long.

Oh i will do. Its little things like on 3 seperate windows the double glazing has broken, so its like condensation in between, my step dad is a carpenter/builder so can fix this in about 15 minutes, but i dont think the landlords would do this, so i hope they dont mind if we do it ourselves. Im just picky lol.

I was going to get a greggs when i was in town earlier, but thought half 9 was too early for a sausage roll, so now ive settled in to some pasta cheese and beans, odd, but scrummy!

Glad you've done some research, York is a gorgeous city xxxx

Check your tenancy agreement first before you touch anything my lovely as if you repair something in the property you can be liable for it if it then breaks or needs repairing later. Also you need permission from your landlord to perform repairs on the property. I'm sure they won't have any reason to argue over it hun as it will save them a job but you should ask them for their permission first :) xxx

Well the estate agent said today there shouldnt be a problem changing the carpet if they dont do it, so fingers crossed. The tenants that are in there at the minute dont seem very......house proud, everything was a bit mucky. Cant wait to clean! xxx

Ooh boo to the previosu tenants then!! I hope it all comes up clean and lovely for you to move in hun, you deserve it XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->