Limbo Ladies!!

Amanda - you look gorgeous!! I truly think you have a beautiful face and Phoebe looks so much like you!! Both stunning girls!! XXX

Hi Ladies!

I attempted to have a nap, and I think I fell asleep a wee bit but I'm still shattered :sleep: definately having an early night tonight. I'm going to post my bed annd worst photo :haha:

190.jpg

IMAG0099-1.jpg

You can see me in the corner of the bottom one with my blood transfusion drip, I was an absolute state after I had Jayden and I really don't want to end up that way this time! xxx

These are my best and worst photos (good game you've started here Claire!! lol) My 'best' photos so to speak are where I had lost weight... i.e. the bikini shot and also the shot with me wearing a sandwich board which is the day I met my DH :cloud9: and the worst shots are me in my old office uniform and dressed up for an army night out with ginger hair. They were taken roughly around the same time and both photos worked to motivate me to lose weight!!

Attachments

• Also worst of me.jpg
    Also worst of me.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Worst photo of me.jpg
    Worst photo of me.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • The day I met Matt.jpg
    The day I met Matt.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • greece.jpg
    greece.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies!

I attempted to have a nap, and I think I fell asleep a wee bit but I'm still shattered :sleep: definately having an early night tonight. I'm going to post my bed annd worst photo :haha:

View attachment 210676

View attachment 210677

You can see me in the corner of the bottom one with my blood transfusion drip, I was an absolute state after I had Jayden and I really don't want to end up that way this time! xxx

BTW I think you look gorgeous in both photos sunshine XXX

Ceecee, if that's your bad photos then I won't show you any more of mine! :haha: I think you look gorgeous in them all! xxx

Oh ceecee, you're sweet. But telling fibs! :haha: I'm the 1st to admit I looked a state after I had Jayden, even my friends commented on the fact I wasn't 'all there' when they came to visit me, but that was mainly because of the blood loss and I was so anemic (my haemoglobin was 6 and it should have been 11 :dohh:) I do have some 'nice' photos of me just after I had him though lol xxx

I hate the one in the army outfit My thighs are probably my least favourite body part lol and the one in my old works uniform its just the way that my shirt is pulling at all the buttons cos its too small for me lol

And get away Claire you look fab in your photos and we already know how foxy your legs are :) XXX

It certainly was! I looked like crap for most of my pregnancy aswell lol but this time I don't seem to be doing so bad, I just have more wrinkles this time round!

Wee word of advice ladies, if you're planning on having any more kids, get pregnant when your kids are still having regular daily naps! Entertaining Jayden all day without a break is utterly killing me! I'm so tired and irritable just now and taking it out on him, even though he's tired too and grumpy so we're clashing like crazy!!! Grrrr xxx

Oh bless you both! I hope you get a chill out and don't worry hun we all lose our patience sometimes xxx

Sorry ladies, I'm on a roll! Except I'm gonna show off Jayden now so you don't have to look at me anymore :haha:

Copy of DSC00042.jpg

jayden new008.jpg

019.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

051.jpg

These are every 6 months (there or there abouts lol) xxx

093.jpg

014 (3).jpg

jayden photoshoot.jpg

And that's my gorgeous boy! I have literally thousands of photos on my computer of him lol xxx

OMG Claire you and Jayden have the same smile !! And the photo of him in a kilt just made my heart melt - god love him what a beautiful handsome boy. Get ready for him breaking hearts when he's older hun!! XXx

I leave you for a couple of hours and you appear to all have fallen madly in love with each other! What are these hormones doing to you girls! hehehe xxx

P.s nice photos ;)

Awww Michelle - we love you too and you haven't even been here! lol xxx

Wow, you all look so lovely in these photos!
Amanda, you look fabulous :) The photo in the middle is just adorable!
CeeCee- looks like it's impossible to take a bad photo of you! Gorgeous as always.
Claire- you look stunning in that first pic :) Jayden really is a gorgeous little boy. No wonder you have so many photos of him! That bump photo is WOW!!

Midwife appointment went really well. Sample and blood tests clear, iron count fine, blood pressure good, fundal height measuring exactly 31, bubba's heartbeat is perfect and he's now head down. I know he's bound to move again but at least I know he can get in that position ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->