Line After Time Limit

sierra28

Reaction score
I was throwing away my garbage when I noticed a test that I had taken yesterday, it had a very faint pink line. when I took the test I waited a couple minutes and only saw the negative so I threw it away. I took one of the cheap $ store ones today and didn't get anything. somebody please help. Could I still be pregnant? is it accurate?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 18
I tested again this morning with one of those cheapies and I got a neg. tomorrow I will be 10dpo. so im going to test again. I thought evap lines are not colored tho? tomorrow im going to use a better one,which is the one in the pic.

hmm it looks pink to me...i would say go get a better test and use FMU. Let us know :)

FMU means first morning urine! But I see that pink line too. So totally retest!! GL!

thanks guys, im really scared to retest cause ill get a BFN, but i'll only be at 10dpo, so I guess I have a lot more time?

I feel like I shouldn't be giving this advice because I'm not trying until January, but I am afraid of the same thing happening to me, and am hoping I can force myself to wait until after I've hopefully missed a period to do a re-test of any sort (I'm sure I'll laugh at myself later for saying that). Either way you are in for a disappointment or a happy happy surprise. I hope it is the latter!!!!!

yes, sorry FMU is first morning urine. Don't be nervous just re-test :)

why test before AF is even due? I am 3 days late and had negative test earlier.. its all a load of crap!! our bodies just LOVE to mess us around

when I done a test with a cheapie it got a barley faint line, then it started to get fainter over the next 3 days, I was distraught! So I bought a first response and wham there it was my bfp. Hang in there I can see a very faint line I wish you luck and I have everything crossed for you.

I took a test yesterday morning and it was negative. I looked at the test a few hours later and there was a line. But i started spotting that night and full flow today. My understanding is that after the time limit you can get false positives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->